(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship S2 | NW48 & lxmmy Are Your Driver's Champions!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 779 comments

What Time/Day Would You Like To See This Run?

• Friday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 22:45 GMT+10 // 12:45 GMT

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Saturday 22:00 GMT+10 // 12:00 GMT

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Saturday 12:00 GMT+10 // 02:00 GMT

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Saturday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Saturday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Saturday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

• Friday 16:00 GMT+10 // 06:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 10:30 GMT+10 // 12:30 GMT

• Total voters
Team ATOM always has places available.
I'll be running the Mercedes I think... Need to know the specs before I finalise that though as it's gonna take some tuning to get it go round the track well compared to the other cars in it's class.

If any one is online or planning to be online, I will have a room up in the Community Club in about 15 minutes to give one last comb over the set regs before I publish them. :)👍

If any one is online or planning to be online, I will have a room up in the Community Club in about 15 minutes to give one last comb over the set regs before I publish them. :)👍

I might jump on soon then :).

Sorry dude, got to catch up on some Maths.

How long will the lobby be uo for I may be able to go on.

Finalised Car Specs/Parts
GROUP A

Corvette-
Stage 1 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
Power Limiter- 82.4%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
76kg worth of Ballast

597PP // 567BHP // 1321KG

---

Mustang-
Stage 3 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Power Limiter- 90.0%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Either Body Colour or not)
Window Weight Reduction
14kg worth of Ballast

602PP // 665BHP // 1,319KG

---

GT-R -
Stage 2 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Power Limiter- 76.2%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Either Body colour or not)
Window Weight Reduction
0kg worth of Ballast

600PP // 550BHP // 1394KG

---

GROUP B

C63-
Stage 1 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Power Limiter- 84.3%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
49kg worth of ballast

575PP // 555BHP // 1450KG

---

IMPREZZA-
Stage 3 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Low-RPM Range Turbo Kit
Power Limiter- 97.8%

Weight Reduction Stage 2
154kg worth of Ballast

575PP // 520BHP // 1450KG

---

IS-F -
Stage 1 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Power Limiter- 74.4%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
186kg worth of Ballast

565PP // 505BHP // 1500KG

---

M4 Coupe'-
Stage 1 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Power Limiter: 73.7%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
158kg worth of Ballast

535PP // 465BHP // 1,400KG

It was a great showing tonight for such an improtu test on a Friday night. Definitely impressed by the commitment and fantastic attitude displayed by absolutely everyone in this championship every single day! Keep it up and we'll have ourselves a great experience! :)👍

Today's testing session was great, even though I joined late I still got some good practice down. I'm very happy with how the car feels and handles (Thanks to @Aaroh007) since originally I was having issues and began to dislike the car unlike now. I cannot wait to race, I'm not expecting any wins but I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun! See yous on Media Day! 👍

I'm not happy with my car and can't decide what to go for. initially I was going for the Mercedes but it's just a drift machine from the off. I might revert and go for the BMW

I'm not happy with my car and can't decide what to go for. initially I was going for the Mercedes but it's just a drift machine from the off. I might revert and go for the BMW
You can definitely revert to the BMW if you wish. You can keep swapping cars up until Round 3 where car choices get locked in. :)👍

I wasn't at the test session today because I was laying low for a bit after a grueling Japan 12h. But I have my car ready and will show up to the Media Day session tomorrow. :)

ATCC Driver's Briefing | Final Pre-Season Test // Media Day | Tokyo R246

@FutureF1, @Timlour, @Thomas2012, @lxmmy, @Johnny Rodger, @LITTLEBLACKO, @Pubs16, @GremlinWon, @Jordiehamz, @RESHIRAM5, @Mikey24, @Thomas__633

unnamed.gif

One of the world's largest cities welcomes Australia's biggest and best Touring Car Series for the final preseason test for a second year in a row. Last year, it was the ultra impressive Mustang of Mustafur that topped the session, just ahead of Ph1sher and FutureF1.

Time Schedule
20:00 GMT+10 ~ Room Opens
20:05 GMT+10 ~ Cars Allowed On Track
20:30 GMT+10 ~ Photo Opportunity
20:40 GMT+10 ~ Testing Resumes
20:55 GMT+10 ~ 5 Minute Qualifying Begins
21:00 GMT+10 ~ Race 1 Begins // 12 Laps // 1 Mandatory Pitstop
21:25 GMT+10 ~ Race 1 Concludes
21:26 GMT+10 ~ Testing Resumes

Housekeeping
Just one little note of housekeeping;
@Johnny Rodger
You are yet to send me a Friend Request on PSN. If you still wish to attend these races, I need a Friend Request ASAP.

Specs
The Specs have been finalized overnight and can be found here. It is also important you ensure you have the right aero options on.

Contact of Cars
As stated in the OP, contact of cars is allowed, as long as it is kept to a minimum and doesn't hinder the progress of the opposing car/s. Refer to the "3 Quarter Car Rule" here.

Media Day
The Media Day aspect will take place in two-parts. A One-lap race will be initiated but will not be for racing. Instead it will be used to line the cars up, side by side, along the pit wall for a photo opportunity. This will also form part of our new logo. The second, will be a 12 Lap showcase race where we basically can get a feel for racing conditions.

-

Other than that, I think that's all I need to say. Can't wait to see as many people as possible attend what should be a great night of events!

Attachments

• unnamed.gif
    unnamed.gif
    16.3 KB · Views: 9
Good hope to see you all there unless something pops up by suprise. With the showcase race it's purely just for showcase right? the actual race will be a week or so away? and one more thing I understand the 3/4 car rule but for reassurance can I get a quick explanation? Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Good hope to see you all there unless something pops up by suprise. With the showcase race it's purely just for showcase right? the actual race will be a week or so away right? and one more thing I understand the 3/4 car rule but for reassurance can I get a quick explanation? Thank you very much!
The Showcase race is a non-championship race that's just there to get us use to racing with each other.

The 3 Quarter Car Rule is just a common agreement that if the passing car is up to a 3 Quarter mark on the car, the corner is his and vice versa. :)👍

The Showcase race is a non-championship race that's just there to get us use to racing with each other.

The 3 Quarter Car Rule is just a common agreement that if the passing car is up to a 3 Quarter mark on the car, the corner is his and vice versa. :)👍

Alright thank you :) by the looks of things I'm guessing fuel wear will be on very fast?

ATCC Driver's Briefing | Final Pre-Season Test // Media Day | Tokyo R246

@FutureF1, @Timlour, @Thomas2012, @lxmmy, @Johnny Rodger, @LITTLEBLACKO, @Pubs16, @GremlinWon, @Jordiehamz, @RESHIRAM5, @Mikey24, @Thomas__633

View attachment 422285

One of the world's largest cities welcomes Australia's biggest and best Touring Car Series for the final preseason test for a second year in a row. Last year, it was the ultra impressive Mustang of Mustafur that topped the session, just ahead of Ph1sher and FutureF1.

Time Schedule
20:00 GMT+10 ~ Room Opens
20:05 GMT+10 ~ Cars Allowed On Track
20:30 GMT+10 ~ Photo Opportunity
20:40 GMT+10 ~ Testing Resumes
20:55 GMT+10 ~ 5 Minute Qualifying Begins
21:00 GMT+10 ~ Race 1 Begins // 12 Laps // 1 Mandatory Pitstop
21:25 GMT+10 ~ Race 1 Concludes
21:26 GMT+10 ~ Testing Resumes

Housekeeping
Just one little note of housekeeping;
@Johnny Rodger
You are yet to send me a Friend Request on PSN. If you still wish to attend these races, I need a Friend Request ASAP.

Specs
The Specs have been finalized overnight and can be found here. It is also important you ensure you have the right aero options on.

Contact of Cars
As stated in the OP, contact of cars is allowed, as long as it is kept to a minimum and doesn't hinder the progress of the opposing car/s. Refer to the "3 Quarter Car Rule" here.

Media Day
The Media Day aspect will take place in two-parts. A One-lap race will be initiated but will not be for racing. Instead it will be used to line the cars up, side by side, along the pit wall for a photo opportunity. This will also form part of our new logo. The second, will be a 12 Lap showcase race where we basically can get a feel for racing conditions.

-

Other than that, I think that's all I need to say. Can't wait to see as many people as possible attend what should be a great night of events!
I wont be able to attend as i got the Raceonoz.com Spa 3 Hour

Back