(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship S2 | NW48 & lxmmy Are Your Driver's Champions!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 779 comments

What Time/Day Would You Like To See This Run?

• Friday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 22:45 GMT+10 // 12:45 GMT

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Saturday 22:00 GMT+10 // 12:00 GMT

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Saturday 12:00 GMT+10 // 02:00 GMT

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Saturday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Saturday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Saturday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

• Friday 16:00 GMT+10 // 06:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 10:30 GMT+10 // 12:30 GMT

• Total voters
Dragon-Razor Racing Announces cars, Drivers and Tyre Sponsor
z2fkaQnLDla4DTb3tq_0.jpeg
Dragon-Razor Racing have recently annouced there there cars, drivers and tyre sponsor. There car will be the Nissan GTR in Group A. There drivers @LITTLEBLACKO and @Johnny Rodger will be driving the "Godzilla" hoping for good results in there cars. Dunlop will be there tyre sponsor . Recently they were in There Hometown Bathurst, Mount Panorama showing off there new cars.
pdyIBZiOchZDIyaJX_0.jpeg

Well, looks like I've been suckered into going to a family event on the night of the room, so I will pass the hosting duties on to @Timlour, if he is available. :)

Okay thanks. I'll do my best to make it then. Just need to covert that time to my local time.

I worked it out as 11am BST just for those who are trying to do the same thing. (correct me if I'm wrong).

Well, looks like I've been suckered into going to a family event on the night of the room, so I will pass the hosting duties on to @Timlour, if he is available. :)
Well, the Japan 12h will be going on at the same time, but I do not start my stint until 10:00 EDT so I believe I'll be okay to host.

ATCC Announcement

Talks for a potential live streamer for our races have officially begun! I have been looking for candidates for multiple weeks now, and I have decided on who we should pursue for the gig. Hopefully we can have a live streamer locked in ahead of the second pre-season test at a soon to be announced venue.

Just a reminder, tonight at 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT+10 will be our first official test. I will be absent, so will @RESHIRAM5 & @LITTLEBLACKO. This test is going to be primarily for BoPing the Mustang and the Subaru, but you are also free to test your own car during the night. :)👍

Last edited:
ATCC Announcement

Talks for a potential live streamer for our races have officially begun! I have been looking for candidates for multiple weeks now, and I have decided on who we should pursue for the gig. Hopefully we can have a live streamer locled in ahead of the second pre-season test at a soon to be announced venue.

Just a reminder, tonight at 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT+10 will be our first official test. I will be absent, so will @RESHIRAM5 & @LITTLEBLACKO. This test is gpin to be primarily for BoPing the Mustang and the Subaru, but you are also free to test your own car during the night. :)👍

I'll hopefully be there! I need to get some practice down to at least be on the same level as everybody else although I have a party that "should" end at 7..

Sorry this is late notice, been flat out. Won't be able to join tonight, I'll be starting the GTPES Japan 12 Hour also.

Sorry guys, woke up a little late. The pre-season test room is open now. I'll be in here until 7:00 EDT, at which time I'll leave hosting duties to anyone else in the room.

The party ended a little late, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to make practice. Please post your laptimes if possible so I can compare in my own time thanks :)

Media Day // Test Day this Saturday at 20:00 GMT+10!

We hope to see a full capacity grid, but will understand completely if some are unable to attend. Specs for the Subaru and Mustang are just being confirmed and will hopefully be put to the public by Thursday at the earliest and Friday at the latest. :)👍

We hope to see a full capacity grid, but will understand completely if some are unable to attend. Specs for the Subaru and Mustang are just being confirmed and will hopefully be put to the public by Thursday at the earliest and Friday at the latest. :)👍
Should be able to make this time :)

What track will the test be at?

I might not be able to attend

Really sorry @NW48 was looking forward to attending any pre-season event but I won't be able to make this media day. Gonna be staying at a mate's for the weekend and going to V8Supercars at Queensland Raceway ;).

I'll definitely be interested.. How long have I got to choose a car, and see if anyone wants me in their team? :P

Back