AUCTION: Chrome Line Jag Codes (Every Saturday 8 EST New Auction)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 27 comments
  • 1,040 views

Jahgee

(Banned)
Messages
16,280
United States
New York
Messages
Jahgee1124
Just post below what your offer is, this is open until midnight EST on Sunday, you can bid once every hour.

Leader of Raffle 1: SupraTurboNinja: GTR Acadamy plus 5 Chrome Golds
 
Last edited:
Sls.
 
5 paints + 5 museum cards + 5 horns
 
tip for everyone, go to facebook "gt5 take it to the track" and get the code for free. dont fall for this con.

he asked for 45 paints a code in another of his threads, absolutely disgusting.
 
Any Super GT/JGTC I own more one rare colour item.
 
tip for everyone, go to facebook "gt5 take it to the track" and get the code for free. dont fall for this con.

he asked for 45 paints a code in another of his threads, absolutely disgusting.

Did you not read the whole thread, it was originally a raffle but everybody just wanted to get the code
 
Will this work on an Region 1 disc with a Hong Kong account?
 
ryanaldoblanco
tip for everyone, go to facebook "gt5 take it to the track" and get the code for free. dont fall for this con.

he asked for 45 paints a code in another of his threads, absolutely disgusting.

Where do I find the code on the Facebook page?
 
Will this work on an Region 1 disc with a Hong Kong account?

No.

Where do I find the code on the Facebook page?

Don't remember where, but don't both looking it up, if you have a the NA version of the game.

The code is only for the Pal territories (EU, Australia and so on), that's what the OP failed to mention...
 
5 Chrome (Gold and Silver) + 5 Horns + 5 Museum Cards (of your choice) + a Nissan GT-R GT Academy.

Edit: It's outside North America? If so, never mind then...
 
he code is only for the Pal territories (EU, Australia and so on), that's what the OP failed to mention...this,it won't work in Canada..;)
 
Last edited:
GTR Acadamy plus 5 Chrome Golds
 
I guess people don't listen huh..
 
GTR Acadamy plus 5 Chrome Golds

Go ahead and send those to him, but the codes will do you NO good, since they're not for us folks here in the states.
 
Go ahead and send those to him, but the codes will do you NO good, since they're not for us folks here in the states.

I really did think everybody knew about that. Why do you think I'm giving them away, I can't use them.
 
Dude I dupe stuff. I'm getting it for a friend in Australia
 
I said something to you abt your raffles?
They wont work cos you are bit too greedy 👍
Maybe 3 threads for this code is enought?
 
I can send 5 formula chameleon Greens and 5 silver chromes and any car under the limit fully modded :)
 
I give you a 2010 ticket and another level ticket i got and chromes and mattes
 
To make it clear for everyone:
Code Works only EU,Australia...\PAL 👍
 
Last edited:
I really did think everybody knew about that. Why do you think I'm giving them away, I can't use them.

A. There's more than enough people in here from the states asking to trade for these to warrant stating it in your OP, as they obviously have no idea it's PAL only. What is known to one may not be known to another.

B. You are not giving them away. You are trading for them. Giving away involves delivering the codes, whilst asking for nothing in return.
 
Han_the_Dragon
No.

Don't remember where, but don't both looking it up, if you have a the NA version of the game.

The code is only for the Pal territories (EU, Australia and so on), that's what the OP failed to mention...

Will the code work for Canada?
 
Only PAL territory? NVM about my offer then.
 
Back