Audi - Truth in Engineering

  • Thread starter Thread starter poolhaas
  • 790 comments
  • 119,925 views
Didn't come out very nice, but hey, still Audi :)

j7rhqv.jpg


2hyfjme.jpg
 
So I see all these awesome photos, but I must pop in one of my own one... hope it lives up to the rest

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_10_edit.jpg
 
Here's my Quattro going round the Deep Forest.

DeepForestRaceway_7.jpg
DeepForestRaceway_3.jpg
DeepForestRaceway_1.jpg
DeepForestRaceway_5.jpg
 
Many days have gone past but thanks grubymike :ouch: :)

Here is another one. Tried to achive the same style ... but still not as good as the last one.


By Raventon on Flickr // Click image for lightbox view
 
I was delighted to see they corrected the engine in the R8 V10 from V2.00 from a V8. Surprising oversight from PD.
 
I was delighted to see they corrected the engine in the R8 V10 from V2.00 from a V8. Surprising oversight from PD.

I agree. I noticed it doing the 4h Nurburgring race, during a pitstop, and I had to snap a photo after the race.
 


very good
eusa_clap.gif


but could you also try with the R8 Race Car'01 Red ? and try to put a effect
that looks like infeneon raceway ? i really loved that track and the car in gt4
but i only have the yellow one :(
 
Back