Audi - Truth in Engineering

  • Thread starter Thread starter poolhaas
  • 790 comments
  • 119,922 views
TrialMountainCircuit.jpg


TrialMountainCircuit1.jpg


TrialMountainCircuit2.jpg
 
r8edit.jpg


I'm using this as a school magazine project.
 
DeepForestRaceway_4.jpg

There's more Audi pictures in my gallery, link in sig.
 
Last edited:
@ 20832 / Nice shot !
@ Loading / nice shot mate!



 
Last edited:
@Walkinshaw
Fantastic first and second! :D
 
Thanks , grubymike ! :)
 
I'm no wizard with photoshop, but this seemed to work quite well,,

AudiR8LMSTeamPlaystationHDR.jpg

(overlaid 3 shots using different filters, then adjusted the contrast)
 
I'm no wizard with photoshop, but this seemed to work quite well,,

AudiR8LMSTeamPlaystationHDR.jpg

(overlaid 3 shots using different filters, then adjusted the contrast)

Very very good
 






More at my gallery.
 
Smuttysy
I'm no wizard with photoshop, but this seemed to work quite well,,

(overlaid 3 shots using different filters, then adjusted the contrast)

I think I just had a crisis over the AWESOMENESS of this picture!!!! That is truley EPIC!!! I've never seen anything cooler than that!!
 
Back