Audi - Truth in Engineering

  • Thread starter Thread starter poolhaas
  • 790 comments
  • 119,922 views
RedBullHangar-7.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_1.jpg
 
Decided to save money and use the Audi R8 4.2 from arcade mode :)
ClubmanStageRoute5_3.jpg

Audi vs Maserati
ClubmanStageRoute5_4.jpg

ClubmanStageRoute5_5.jpg
 

Siena - Piazza del Campo_3 (7) by lonestranger_ryan, on Flickr

I was trying to find a decent wheel for the RS6 Avant. I'm still not 100% happy, but I thought if someone else wanted to 'try before you buy', they'd find these useful. Click thumbnails for link to full-size.

Car repainted "Gran Turismo White Pearl". Wheels - Prodrive GC-010G, repainted Silver Chrome:

San Gimignano - Town Square_10 (2) by lonestranger_ryan, on Flickr

Prodrive GC-010G, repainted Silver Chrome:

San Gimignano - Town Square_11 (2) by lonestranger_ryan, on Flickr

Prodrive GC-010G, silver:

San Gimignano - Town Square_9 (2) by lonestranger_ryan, on Flickr

RAYS VOLK GTS, grey:

San Gimignano - Town Square (3) by lonestranger_ryan, on Flickr

RAYS VOLK GTS, chrome:

San Gimignano - Town Square_3 (3) by lonestranger_ryan, on Flickr

Motegi Racing TOGUE, chrome:

San Gimignano - Town Square_5 (3) by lonestranger_ryan, on Flickr

Enkei RC-T4, silver:

San Gimignano - Town Square_7 (2) by lonestranger_ryan, on Flickr
 
I just have one right now, of my R8;
p0izo.jpg
 
I took this for the German photo competition but won with this sunset one instead, I prefer this one though
5405235576_083733b0d8_b.jpg
 
BLueMotiioNx
I sure will , any ideas which car will look good with the color? ^__^

My R8 is Matte Red. It looks pretty sweet
 
BLueMotiioNx
Ok , i'll paint my R8 and post the photo in about 2 hours :]
thanks every1

I'll post my matte orange and matte red R8 when I get home
 
Just gave my R8 a new look :] , and I love it!
please , leave a comment on what you think of it!
5469264916_65b37c00c7_z.jpg


5469268672_20e426a2e0_z.jpg


5468675259_f1c2eb36e2_z.jpg

yes , I know i'm not the best with photomode , but it's ok (and i'm getting better), right?
 
^^ nice, realy liked the first one :D
now I will paint mine in matte blue :lol:
 
Back