Austra-Manx Motorsport Tuning, updated 12-09-09 with AMMT 2002!

• Thread starter senamic
  • 220 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auf wiedersehen, guys. :( Those were some awesome tunes.

AMMT perusers.

Officially, I would like to say goodbye to Nenad and KidrauhlM5. During their time they have done much to effect the style of AMMT, bringing unique diversity to this garage. Through their interesting contribution, AMMT has grown, and they will be sorely missed.

KidrauhlM5 was with us for only a short time, but his kind words were a grand motivation to the garage. In leaving, he will be able to pursue his own interests, and will hopefully blossom as a tuner of tomorrow.

Nenad will be very sorely missed. As the second member of AMMT, he has had an astonishing impact on this garage, its style, and the customers we attract. His imput has been entirely positive, and he has been one of the most valuable members of the AMMT crew.

While both members have cited reasons for leaving above, AMMT is proud to have had them as a part of our organisation, and wishes them luck in their future endeavours. It is certain that their mark has been made on AMMT, and that it will remain forever on this garage.

On a sidenote, AMMT will certainly remain in business, and will now be going into a reformation phase. Our garage will attempt to return to its roots, and go back to producing the cars that made AMMT known. Additional members may leave, and new members may enter. Nothing is set in stone, save that we will be back at the front of the pack.​

Senamic
AMMT founder, co-owner and chief tuner

Last edited:
:( Beautiful words senamic.
Also,I'm interested in joining your garage,but still not 100%.Would you allow me to join?

And 2 (with one on holiday [Lucas]) is not a huge amount! I wouldn't say no to your request SVX, if you can put up with the most difficult member of this sub-forum! Jokes, I'd be glad to have you onboard if you think about joining. Be warned though, that AMMT may be becoming something completely different, and as such, you may or may not like where it goes.

Thank you for the kindly spoken words, Lachlan. That coming out of your mouth means a lot to me. 👍

I hope AMMT will still be active in future and than we will have some great challenges. :mischievous:

Whenever you need something, just ring the bell of ///AMN's door and we will help you out. ;)

Regards,

Nenad

Good news, people. I'm back online, and on true holidays finally, so I will be able to tune more cars for AMMT. Now that I will have 100% of my time, I will post cars as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back