AW2KWIK4U GT6 Photography

Discussion in 'GT6 Photo Mode Galleries' started by AW2KWIK4U, Dec 7, 2013.

1. AW2KWIK4U

AW2KWIK4U

Will post my GT6 shots here..

2. AW2KWIK4U

AW2KWIK4U

Here are the first batch.. Enjoy! Absolutely hooked with this game!

Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_9.jpg City of Arts and Sciences - Night_3.jpg City of Arts and Sciences - Night_5.jpg City of Arts and Sciences - Night_13.jpg Lunar Mission I.jpg Matterhorn Dristelen _5.jpg Matterhorn Dristelen _10.jpg Matterhorn Rotenboden_5.jpg Suzuka Circuit_3.jpg Syracuse - Night_2.jpg

Attached Files:

Chameleon9000 likes this.
  3. Aphelion

Aphelion

I especially like the R18 pic! that detail!

4. Pebb

Pebb

My favourite has to be the second shot.

AW2KWIK4U likes this.
  5. Kodje

Kodje

Some very original shots in this gallery I like a lot the first four shots on your first update :tup:

AW2KWIK4U likes this.
  6. AW2KWIK4U

AW2KWIK4U

Apricot Hill Raceway_3.jpg Autumn Ring_2.jpg Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_7.jpg Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_16.jpg Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_21.jpg Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_30.jpg City of Arts and Sciences - Night_31.jpg City of Arts and Sciences - Night_36.jpg City of Arts and Sciences - Night_56.jpg City of Arts and Sciences - Night_60.jpg City of Arts and Sciences - Night_61.jpg City of Arts and Sciences - Night_62.jpg Gemasolar_7.jpg Special Stage Route X_6.jpg Toscana_5.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_4.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_16.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_26.jpg

Chameleon9000 likes this.
  7. The R!CE Guy

The R!CE Guy

There are some nice shots in this gallery. I quite like the black & white Ghia shot and the first Delta Wing shot.;):tup: