AWRacing - Tune Garage

• Thread starter AlexWilmot
  • 184 comments
Last edited:
McLaren P1 GTR '16

Used for Sardegna 800pp race, FM6, 2stopper on RM tyres, Hybrid only lasts for the first 3 laps so gearing seems to top out too soon but it's a nice comprimise between the first 3 laps and the remainder of the race.
Livery

Great tune.
Thank you. I was waiting a long time for an enjoyable P1 GTR

Cheers
M

Just wanted to say I love your tunes! Any chance you'll be doing a focus tune with the v8 swap?
Ford Focus RS '18 - V8-Ford-GT-LM-Test Engine Swap
Used for Spa 1hr and Sardegna 800pp race, FM6 the whole way but you can bang into the redline all day long, wide body, wide wheels and offset, aero max

Used for LeMans 700pp race, FM4 the whole way but you can bang into the redline all day long, wide body, wide wheels and offset, aero max

Used for Tokyo 600pp race, FM1 the whole way but you can bang into the redline all day long, wide body, wide wheels and offset, aero max

Last edited:
Used for Spa 1hr and Sardegna 800pp race, FM6 the whole way but you can bang into the redline all day long, wide body, wide wheels and offset, aero max

Used for LeMans 700pp race, FM4 the whole way but you can bang into the redline all day long, wide body, wide wheels and offset, aero max

Used for Tokyo 600pp race, FM1 the whole way but you can bang into the redline all day long, wide body, wide wheels and offset, aero max
Ty! Always love 600pp tunes because I find Tokyo one of the more fun races. Looking forward to testing this out

Jeep Willy's MB '45 - Hellcat-Charger Engine Swap

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, Used for the 700pp LeMans race on FM6 can get 2.5-3 laps of fuel on a tank
Most reliable tune for this little monster, thank you! I used all 3 weights reductions and 150kg ballast full back and found it more stable for my style. Under 4min in LeMans on FM1 with minor mistakes. Thanks again.

Excellent tune! I did fine it had a tad too much oversteer for me but changing the torque diff to 30:70 fixed it and it suits my driving style perfectly, best tuner on here.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution '15 - H25A -Escudo Engine Swap

To get the gearbox settings you need to reset the gearbox to default, increase top speed to the maximum, increase final gear to the maximum, then change top speed to the minimum to then adjust the gear ratios to what I have above

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, Used for the 700pp LeMans race on FM6 can get 3-4 laps of fuel on a tank, maxed to 700pp for easy wins, pretty good car if you know how to tune it
updated tune with better gearing

might be a different differential setup settings in the GTO as standard would need to look into a tune for it to confirm
I have mine on SH and detuned to 600pp for Tokyo, can do a 2.08 and is a no stop. Should be fine for le mans either, it's fairly efficient and 4wd for rain.

Honda Beat '91 - K20C1 - Civic - '20 Engine Swap

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, all the aero.
Used for the 700pp LeMans race on FM6 can get 3 laps of fuel on a tank and do sub 4min lap times while hitting 200mph+, you need to brake really early at the end of the mulsanne into Mulsanne curve due to the amount of speed it gets up to, can be used for Tokyo 600pp and other races too

The gearbox you need to do the following:
  • Set Top Speed to 100
  • Final gear to 3.5
  • Change Top Speed to 400
  • Then adjust individual gears as per above

Last edited:
Honda Beat '91 - K20C1 - Civic - '20 Engine Swap

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, all the aero.
Used for the 700pp LeMans race on FM6 can get 3 laps of fuel on a tank and do sub 4min lap times while hitting 200mph+, you need to brake really early at the end of the mulsanne into Mulsanne curve due to the amount of speed it gets up to, can be used for Tokyo 600pp and other races too

The gearbox you need to do the following:
  • Set Top Speed to 100
  • Final gear to 3.5
  • Change Top Speed to 400
  • Then adjust individual gears as per above
Amazing tune once again, keep em coming! Any other tunes you working on?

Back