B-Spec Easy Credits!

• Thread starter Dotini
  • 123 comments
I just won 1,061,000 credits very easily in one pass through the International A Group GT3 Series Championship. This one is easy prey for B-Spec scooping up credits on real world circuits!

I just won 1,061,000 credits very easily in one pass through the International A Group GT3 Series Championship. This one is easy prey for B-Spec scooping up credits on real world circuits!

Do you need any input to win it?

Do you need any input to win it?

No - I used a TS030, set on push the pace, easy 30+ second wins in each race. Could do with much less car. This is probably the easiest of the championships.

On the whole, I'm going to try to use the Rocket in the future, since the chassis maintenance costs are so much less.

You may want to try the crossbow instead, It seems to be faster.

btw How long do each of the 5 races take in that championship?

I wasn't keeping track of the time particularly. But its 24 laps, many of which are close to two minutes. Call it a short hour.

Thanks for the tip on the X-Bow. I've been tuning the Rocket to suit Bob's tastes. At first he would spin out way too much on push at the 'ring. But now he goes under 9 minutes and wins every time!

I just tested this out using the X-Bow. Won all races easily thus collecting max championship money. The whole thing took under an hour at about 50 min. I didn't keep track of the money won, someone else can do that math for me if they will, but here is the breakdown of the races.

Race 1== 8'08.612== ahead by +15 seconds
Race 2== 11'35.662== ahead by +40 seconds
Race 3== 8'53.694== ahead by +33 seconds
Race 4== 9'55.675== ahead by +28 seconds
Race 5== 10'06.380== ahead by +35 seconds

Tried other cars on Nurb 24:
20150302_222122.jpg
20150302_225911.jpg
20150302_233538.jpg

Citroen GT Concept - need to "recharge" every lap. Still managed 3rd place.

CTR2 - pits on 2nd lap then drives to the end

ZZ-S - no pit stops

All cars fully tuned with RS tires only and "Push Hard!" set at the begging. No input afterwards.
Bob should have "Saving Fuel" as pace option. 💡

Did you notice that the F1 time in the first race was 30 seconds faster than the winners in the other races?
The Viper also was faster than the 1st place car in the other races so given the same lineup as the 1st one they would have all been 3rd place finishes.

Really need a car that can complete the race in 28:30 or less to be insured of a win every time.

Did you notice that the F1 time in the first race was 30 seconds faster than the winners in the other races?
The Viper also was faster than the 1st place car in the other races so given the same lineup as the 1st one they would have all been 3rd place finishes.

Really need a car that can complete the race in 28:30 or less to be insured of a win every time.
Beating the McLaren F1 GTR in a Tommykaira ZZ-S actually stands out a little more to me:lol:

The cheapest option I've found on Like The wind at Route X is the Mitsubishi GTO/3000GT VR4 which costs just over 40k. Obviously it needs upgrades but it's still cheaper than the Crossfire. Rebuilds are only 20k. I haven't tried it at the nurb 24 minutes but will do tomorrow using a different tune. I suspect it might be too heavy for that.

The HSV-010 GT 15th Anniv '11 793hp has been working consistently, no losses yet, tact on about 10 million over the last two days averaging about 28:40 for total time, closest finish was about half second against the McLaren F1.

Beating the McLaren F1 GTR in a Tommykaira ZZ-S actually stands out a little more to me:lol:
Yeah, not sure what happened to it in that race. It was a bit off the mark, maybe it pitted an extra time or wiped out somewhere. It is usually under 29 minutes

Seems to me the GT World Championship with the Chaparral VGT would be the better play. Add the 200 kg and it is a very quick car...750pp means faster laps, shorter races. Finishes all the races in under 10 minutes. And you can exit out of the Nurburgring race and still get the 400k winner's bonus. Over 1 million credits in under 40 minutes.

It is also the best play for the LtW Indy race. Better CPM than Route X with any car.

I just tried the Chaparral VGT on Indy. If using Push Hard it finished in 3:35 and pays 139,600 so yep that would be a little better. I tried it with push pace and he was a bit over 3:40 and barely managed a win by .2 seconds.

I wonder if Bob can pull off a win on Motegi in the Nascar. Back before the RB events I had tuned up a Nascar and was running that race for credits. It required some driving to get through the AI but when done right pays more than SSRX and takes less time. Is the best CPM of any race in career mode aside from the RB events.

I may have to dig out that Nascar and see how Bob can do in it.

I just tried the Chaparral VGT on Indy. If using Push Hard it finished in 3:35 and pays 139,600 so yep that would be a little better.

I wonder if Bob can pull off a win on Motegi in the Nascar. Back before the RB events I had tuned up a Nascar and was running that race for credits. It required some driving to get through the AI but when done right pays more than SSRX and takes less time. Is the best CPM of any race in career mode aside from the RB events.

I may have to dig out that Nascar and see how Bob can do in it.
If you hold the accelerator down, he wins Motegi. If not, it is hit or miss.

Yeah there was some bumping and bruising between "other Bobs" in that race. Some degree of random accidents and hold ups but old F1 does 28:30 most of the time.

I also gave Bob a Tank Car on CH tires - zero crashes on "Push Hard!" and Carousel at 26 km/h :lol:

I've being using the KTM X-Bows as my cars for my B-Spec driver at Nurburgring 24+ minutes race. & so far it has being successful.

Second this (or third) - X-Bows with RS tires, tranny set to ~199, Push Pace, set it and forget it.

This is about B-spec....you can't force your driver to cut corners like you yourself can in A-spec.

While it may not force him, I have found that if you hit Overtake at the right time, Bob will cut corners to overtake - where otherwise he seems content to just follow the other car - especially in "Own Pace" mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the quickest money in the game but cheap..... A fantastic value is the 2006 corvette Z06 for $94,500 Maxed at 630pp with stock trans can do almost 300mph, it does Like the wind event in 4:15-ish

Corvettes have to have the longest 6th gears in the game
I think the GTS-R Viper Concept and the V8 Vantage AM have similar or longer 6th gears, with the Viper having insanely long gearing altogether.

The ZZII with SS tires and maybe a custom wing can usually take the Ascari 10 lap challenge fairly easily.

Just trying another car out now and am a bit surprised by the result of the first lap.
The car I am using is the Crossbow R Anniversary edition. Max power upgrade, RS tires, trans set at ~199 mph

1st lap 8:46.067 which is over 2 seconds faster than the Bentley Speed 8 on the fastest of the two races I ran it in.
Fuel usage is low in the crossbow so looks like it will not have to pit. Will update with the final result once the race is complete.

Edit1: Bob struggled a little on the wet track lap 2, left a lot of paint on the railings but still opened up a 35 second lead going into the last lap.

Edit2: Final result 27:39.633 which is 36 seconds better than the Bentely Speed 8 and about a minute better than the Rocket. Totally smoked all the AI cars including the 97 F1 GTR.

Edit3: This car also only costs 50k to refresh and 30k to rebuild
I usually lead with inters and then go to softs on the 3rd lap. Even if the car sandbags a bit it will usually make up most or all of the time in the last lap.

I usually lead with inters and then go to softs on the 3rd lap. Even if the car sandbags a bit it will usually make up most or all of the time in the last lap.
I thought about trying that just for a test but then again without having any wet tires and starting with RS the Xbow does not pit and wins every time by over a minute at push pace.
Quite often I will see total race time around 27:3x which is over a minute faster than the fastest lap time I have saw logged by the AI and about 1:30 faster on average.

What race time did you get with your method? did you use Push Pace or Push Hard to get that time?

I thought about trying that just for a test but then again without having any wet tires and starting with RS the Xbow does not pit and wins every time by over a minute at push pace.
Quite often I will see total race time around 27:3x which is over a minute faster than the fastest lap time I have saw logged by the AI and about 1:30 faster on average.

What race time did you get with your method? did you use Push Pace or Push Hard to get that time?
Not exactly certain on race times, but I usually use Push Pace.

Not exactly certain on race times, but I usually use Push Pace.
I was curious so I tried the IM tires on the XBow. 1st race I saw that Bob wanted to pit right away. I canceled the pit in and had him stay on the IM tires. at the end of lap 2 he was not going to pit but I forced him to, canceled the fuel and had him switch to RS tires. Final race time 28:03 2nd race I did nothing after setting push pace. Bob pitted after lap 1 and got fuel he did not need. Did not pit after lap two so he did the whole race on IM tires Final race time 28:35 may not have won if the 97 F1 was on the track.

When running same car with no wet tires, start on RS and push pace Bob always runs in the 27s usually 27:3x-27:4x which is about 1 minute faster than with IMs and 30 seconds faster than if you baby sit him with IMs.

So seems like a no brainer, better to not own any wet tires are the car you are going to use here.

I was curious so I tried the IM tires on the XBow. 1st race I saw that Bob wanted to pit right away. I canceled the pit in and had him stay on the IM tires. at the end of lap 2 he was not going to pit but I forced him to, canceled the fuel and had him switch to RS tires. Final race time 28:03 2nd race I did nothing after setting push pace. Bob pitted after lap 1 and got fuel he did not need. Did not pit after lap two so he did the whole race on IM tires Final race time 28:35 may not have won if the 97 F1 was on the track.

When running same car with no wet tires, start on RS and push pace Bob always runs in the 27s usually 27:3x-27:4x which is about 1 minute faster than with IMs and 30 seconds faster than if you baby sit him with IMs.

So seems like a no brainer, better to not own any wet tires are the car you are going to use here.

Yep. I haven't been keeping track of my times, as it doesn't really matter to me as long as he wins. I give Bob a fully-tuned XBow with only RS tires (no rain or inters owned). Even with 100% moisture, he keeps it near or at the front and on track. I leave him alone on "My Own Pace", no input at all. He never pits, and always wins.

EDIT: His times are in the range of 28:25 to 28:35. That's enough to win against any opponent I've faced, so I don't bother to "Push the Pace"

Last edited:
Yep. I haven't been keeping track of my times, as it doesn't really matter to me as long as he wins. I give Bob a fully-tuned XBow with only RS tires (no rain or inters owned). Even with 100% moisture, he keeps it near or at the front and on track. I leave him alone on "My Own Pace", no input at all. He never pits, and always wins.

EDIT: His times are in the range of 28:25 to 28:35. That's enough to win against any opponent I've faced, so I don't bother to "Push the Pace"

Pushing the pace will only speed it up for you, why would you not want to?

I've saw the 97 F1 do 28:30 so that is cutting it close. If you would use the push pace instead then Bob will be about 1 minute faster and will always win by a very comfortable margin. It only takes a moment to push the pace up as the race starts then you can just leave him alone. The 97 F1 may beat him otherwise and of course the race will take longer on the slower pace

Back