- 2,532
- swiftautosport9
Okay thanks.I did the original, but I probably won't be able to get to my computer for a little while. If I do though, I can try to find the "Swift Autosport" logo for it and whoever takes this on for you.
Okay thanks.I did the original, but I probably won't be able to get to my computer for a little while. If I do though, I can try to find the "Swift Autosport" logo for it and whoever takes this on for you.
Dude...what program is that?
Also, great job 👍
Thanks!
It's a rendering software called Keyshot, it's a very good program, and much more friendly than the other 3D softwares like 3DSMax, Maya, Blender, etc. (but it's a rendering software only, you can't model anything with it)
@Earth, @Rebellion765 has sent me my paint scheme in the form of DDS files, to get them to you should I just upload the ZIP they came in again or something else?
@Rebellion765 are you capable of doing the style of the yellow and black Jordan? That's what I'd like but with Valvoline blue and white and then some of the complex aero stuff in the red. Many thanks would be in order if that's possible.
Sure!Well after looking for the one I wanted apparently it doesn't exist, maybe I imagined it or something. Anyway I have found what I'd like, can you do this?
View attachment 556883
It would be much appreciated.
Uploading the zip should be fine
@GTracerEHTeam, your car is ready.
View attachment 557902 View attachment 557903 View attachment 557904
I won't take any requests from now on. (I need to manage my team too, you know)
Yeah, same here...OK, are we running the series with the long fin or without? I set mine up to run without.
I based my entire livery around that ;_; erf y u do disI asked about the fin, it won't be used.