[B-Spec] FBS Season 3 - Japanese Grand Prix September 4th

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 369 comments
  • 31,357 views
I based my entire livery around that ;_; erf y u do dis

kek.jpg


just kidding, bro.
 
Due to circumstances beyond my control (computer crashed, have to reinstall rfactor mods) the Allstar Racing livery reveal has been postponed. We are hoping to officially present the car to the public after tomorrow's running.
 
I think I nailed the suspension, I just ****ed up the other parts of my setup
 
If GTP Sportscar Series does b-spec as well, what's the chances of getting @Tom to commentate these races :sly:
 
It's just a test, it's just a test...
 
Fernando Alonso Comfortably Ahead After First Test
Wy5WzMt.jpg


5qY7IVt.png




OK so what is this about might be wandering

Well, the first 'test' was a farce, I didnt rename a single file correctly so the game did not use anybody's custom car setup. This is the REAL first test using the FIRST setup everyone sent me. Forget the other one ever happened. I knew something was wrong because the field was way too close.


@aarror
@AJHG1000
@Angel
@BKGlover
@DcrRaikkonen
@Formidable
@GTRacer22
@GTracerEHTeam
@Gerarghini
@Harsk100
@Jahgee
@optiongamers
@Pezzarinho17
@RACECAR
@Rebellion765
@Sakura
@swiftsmith
@Suzumiya
@tbwhhs
@YayoiGT2
 
Well I may have gone in the wrong direction for my setup then :lol:
 
Well, the first 'test' was a farce, I didnt rename a single file correctly so the game did not use anybody's custom car setup. This is the REAL first test using the FIRST setup everyone sent me. Forget the other one ever happened. I knew something was wrong because the field was way too close.

I should have known, things were too good to be true :T
Beaten by Pezza, just a normal day at work lol

BmWcGXUCcAAxS72.jpg
 
Went the wrong way on the setup. Not surprised at who's first
 
Well guess I need to take a look at my setup.
 
Not sure if my setup sucks or Pezza is too fast...or both. *shudder*
 
Um cool, just under a second to the front of the pack and less than 1.5 to the lead and I'm the leading Cosworth.
 
Well, 2nd behind pezzarinho, I actually expected a worse result, but .6 seconds tell me that there's a lot to work on

Not sure if my setup sucks or Pezza is too fast...or both. *shudder*
Pezza is too good at setting up his cars, too bad peasantslayer is not signed up, he gave pezza a run for his money in S2
 
too bad peasantslayer is not signed up,
THAT'S who's been missing. I been thinking "we're short someone" for a week now but couldn't place it. He got tagged though, so I guess he's not feeling it this go round.


$5 says he returns for S4 and wins the title.
 
like this post if you a strong independent team principal who don't need no pre-season testing
 
Hey @Harsk100
You've got Lewis Hamilton as your driver, you better not waste him and skip testing.
 
Can't say I'm surprised my times didn't show up considering I sent no setup in. Almost no point whenever Pezza shows up :lol:

Also @Gerarghini , do you have a completed car? I'm making one but no sure if even you have done one. I know I'm working on Harsk and Swift's cars at the moment (while slightly tweaking mine).
 
So it costs like 10 million pounds to go 1 second faster each lap, right then let's put this to the test. Problem is I'll only be gaining about 0.1 seconds...
 
Back