B-Spec in 1.16 Update!

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 584 comments
Did an 24 Minutes of Le Mans yesterday, feels like a youtube video. I honestly prefer the GT5 version.

Is there a way to turn off visible damage to the front of the car? Since Bob seems to enjoy slamming into other cars my car always ends up damaged on the front. I'd like to keep it clean for some nice possible screenshots.

Is there a way to turn off visible damage to the front of the car? Since Bob seems to enjoy slamming into other cars my car always ends up damaged on the front. I'd like to keep it clean for some nice possible screenshots.

Who is Bob?

Nope.

Who is Bob?

The B-Spec driver, affectionately known by many as 'B-Spec Bob'.

I didn't see it mentioned, has anyone noticed Bob uses traction control? Even though it is turned off in driving options and stays off, its on when Bob takes the wheel. I bet he's using other aids as well.

I didn't see it mentioned, has anyone noticed Bob uses traction control? Even though it is turned off in driving options and stays off, its on when Bob takes the wheel. I bet he's using other aids as well.
Yep, the AI uses TC and ABS. Watch the steered wheels, as well; they do odd things from time to time.

B-Spec Bob "Pushing it Hard!"

NĂĽrburgring 24h_2.jpg

B-Spec Bob "Pushing it Hard!"

View attachment 332038

I assume that's at the 24 min Nurburgring? What setup are you using for the Rocket? I swapped from SSRX in the Huayra to this but my setup isn't working well, my Bob finished in 1st, 2nd and 6th place (with Bob set to push the race from the beginning on, for the rest I leave him alone).

I assume that's at the 24 min Nurburgring? What setup are you using for the Rocket? I swapped from SSRX in the Huayra to this but my setup isn't working well, my Bob finished in 1st, 2nd and 6th place (with Bob set to push the race from the beginning on, for the rest I leave him alone).

Hmm nevermind I got it, RS tires instead of RH. ;)

I'm beginning to get the (unconfirmed) impression that Bob's skills improve the longer he is assigned to the same car.

He was doing fine with the Rocket set to "Push it Hard!", making very few mistakes. Then I gave him a few runs with a totally different car at 24 minutes of Spa, then back to the Ring in the Rocket (24 Minutes).

He was all over the place, sliding off the track repeatedly. Now he's had a few more runs, he's back to his old consistent self. Remember how the Bobs learned by experience in GT5? Maybe there's some of that in GT6.

Discuss!

Back