Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,164 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
:D
Well the 3rd post gets 1000 👍 ´s from me ;)

Little question:
3 lap Qualy
=> out lap//hot lap//in lap => 3 laps

3 Shot Showdown includes your out and in lap ... meaning that you've got 1 chance to set your time ... after your flying lap you must pit in and wait for me to record lap times ... all this will happen with traffic on-track ... I trust you guys to run the honor system when it comes to qualifying ...

Great job on that third post :) but I am wondering, do we have to use BOTH tire compounds in the feature race (like they are required to in f1)

Yes both compounds must be used ... which ever order or strategy you want to run is soley up to you ...
However, not using both compounds will result in you forfeiting your position and being classified last ...
 
Are we allowed to run both compounds at the same time?
 
Are we allowed to run both compounds at the same time?

Lol ... No ... all 4 tyres MUST run the same compound at any given time ...

:lol: ... I've just realized that the OP says that at least 2 tyres must be changed during a pit stop ... obviously running 2 compounds per weekend that won't be possible ... I'll change the OP asap ...
 
NizmoDr3
Lol ... No ... you may change only 2 tyres, but all 4 tyres MUST run the same compound at any given time ...

So, I could start with softs, then pit, and change to a hard soft combo?
 
So, I could start with softs, then pit, and change to a hard soft combo?

:lol: I've realized my mistake ... read up ...
 
NizmoDr3
:lol: I've realized my mistake ... read up ...

So all 4 tires need to be the same compound at any given time? Basically, its a choice between starting on softs or hards, then finishing on the other compound
 
So all 4 tires need to be the same compound at any given time? Basically, its a choice between starting on softs or hards, then finishing on the other compound

Precisely ... 👍
Strategy is key in the Feature Race ...
 
Precisely ... 👍
Strategy is key in the Feature Race ...

Strategy would be more key if you allowed both compounds to be used at once:sly:
 
NizmoDr3
:lol: ... not this series bud ...

Ok, I was just making a suggestion. 👍
 
When does the test session start?
 
Ok, I was just making a suggestion. 👍

Thanks for the input 👍 ...
I want to run a Feature Race test tonight with tyre wear and a pit stop ... any suggestions on a track guys?
 
NizmoDr3
Thanks for the input 👍 ...
I want to run a Feature Race test tonight with tyre wear and a pit stop ... any suggestions on a track guys?

Suzuka. If not, Deep Forest
 
How many laps would we be running on suzuka?
 
Just been dc'd ... going back now ...
 
Sorry I had to leave. Needed to do something. I will go back later if there is another race
 
Which track was used today and what was the pole lap time in todays test race
 
Which track was used today and what was the pole lap time in todays test race

I can tell you for Tokyo R246: 1:44.333 (I know it was 1:44.3) but that was a seriously FAST lap, by Driverone0one.
 
MrMelancholy15
I can tell you for Tokyo R246: 1:44.333 (I know it was 1:44.3) but that was a seriously FAST lap, by Driverone0one.

Race soft tyres and tyre wear on?
 
The BMW could probably get close to that time. The S15 has a better weight balance though.
 
The Lexus proved its might at Monza tho ... until I got freakn DC'd ... :crazy:

cnd01, bronzosback and Canudigthis, you guys need to chose a new car ... I am allowing a maximum of 3 drivers per team ...

Talking about teams, has anyone got any team names yet?
 
Last edited:
Talking about teams, has anyone got any team names yet?

Sigma PAO Lexus! :lol: I didn't just get that off of the side of the car, no... What're you talking about?


Anyways, considering you were the first to choose the Lexus; Mobil1 Racing?
 
Back