Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,180 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Sigma PAO Lexus! :lol: I didn't just get that off of the side of the car, no... What're you talking about?


Anyways, considering you were the first to choose the Lexus; Mobil1 Racing?

But it'll interfere with Phoenix Motorsport ... :lol:
 
But it'll interfere with Phoenix Motorsport ... :lol:

Naw, Team Phönix (shortformed) Motorsport is only running certain other series... :lol: I am REALLY going to be keeping quiet about which ones, though, for now. Of course, it'd probably be pretty obvious, if you knew which our official cars were...
 
:lol: ... all this hush hush is killing me ...

Maybe I should swap you with Dave and have Team Mobil1 Racing complete ... :lol:
You Germans Like your BM's ... :lol::lol::lol::lol::crazy:
 
:lol: ... all this hush hush is killing me ...

Maybe I should swap you with Dave and have Team Mobil1 Racing complete ... :lol:
You Germans Like your BM's ... :lol::lol::lol::lol::crazy:

No, I drive the BayMVay so oft schon. It's time for something neues. :)

Trotzdem (yes, it's the last German word I'll use, because it's also my favourite; it sounds Russian!!!) shall we just let it be Lexus Sport Korea?
 
Korea? ... Lets just keep it Lexus Motorsport and be done with it ... :lol:
Can't wait for Sunday to come ... just hope we have a full grid ...
 
Korea? ... Lets just keep it Lexus Motorsport and be done with it ... :lol:
Can't wait for Sunday to come ... just hope we have a full grid ...

The particular Lexus model, in game, is shown as a South Korean car. :sly: Therefore, I thought of including the Korean name, because it's one of the only three (correct?) Korean cars in the game, AND gives the idea of having all of Korea as sponsorship. :lol:
 
Maybe we'll just stick to manufacturers points and not teams ... :lol:


In all seriousness though, I need a head count for Sundays race ...

1. NizmoDr3
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
1. NizmoDr3! Go Lexus!
2. Melons! Go Lexus!
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
:lol: ... Melons (you sure you not a woman?)

@Joe, I see you lurking man ... feel free to comment ...
 
:lol: ... Melons (you sure you not a woman?)

@Joe, I see you lurking man ... feel free to comment ...

Hmmm, two melons in the chest area=very normal.

Of course, if you want the full length story of where I get my nicknames from, grab some popcorn, some beverages, some smokes, and a bed; it's an EXTREMELY long story. It involves a cat, canteloupe, music, stupidity, and angels. :lol:
 
MrMelancholy15
Hmmm, two melons in the chest area=very normal.

Of course, if you want the full length story of where I get my nicknames from, grab some popcorn, some beverages, some smokes, and a bed; it's an EXTREMELY long story. It involves a cat, canteloupe, music, stupidity, and angels. :lol:

It's 4am where I live, but I'm interested in this story
 
It's 4am where I live, but I'm interested in this story

:lol: You're not the person whom I expected to hear that from. :lol: :scared:


Give me about a day or two. I'll get it typed up by then. :lol:
 
:lol: ... I love some juicy tit bits of peoples lives ... :lol:
 
MrMelancholy15
:lol: You're not the person whom I expected to hear that from. :lol: :scared:

Give me about a day or two. I'll get it typed up by then. :lol:

I will be waiting 👍 👍
 
NizmoDr3
Permanently in the gutter ... :lol:

"Get your mind out of the gutter!"

-WKUK
 
"Get your mind out of the gutter!"

-WKUK

I can't ... I was born with it permanently stuck ... my Dad slapped me around so many times to try and remove my mind from it, but it never worked ... it only made it more and more irremovable from the gutter ... :lol:

In all seriousness now, head count Shoe, for the opener on Sunday;

1. NizmoDr3! Go Lexus!
2. Melons! Go Lexus!
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
freshseth83
The BMW could probably get close to that time. The S15 has a better weight balance though.

I've done a 1:44.4xx on softs with tyre wear on...
 
I won't make it. I have a race Saturday night (real life) them I'm driving all night and most of the next day for a family event. So the odds of me being able to be there are almost zero
 
I've done a 1:44.4xx on softs with tyre wear on...

Damn ... looks like we got another 'Windgat' on our hands ... (Fast A$$) ... :)
 
Damn ... looks like we got another 'Windgat' on our hands ... (Fast A$$) ... :)

These people, who don't know what a Windgat is; you don't know enough about the Dutch! Learn about my neighbours, please. :lol: My neighbours are good people! Wait, well, the ones to the North........
 
NizmoDr3
Damn ... looks like we got another 'Windgat' on our hands ... (Fast A$$) ... :)

Can you confirm that softs were used yesterday mate...
 
I remember using softs. You guys had me put the scoob to 1170kg and it could barely get down the straights at 130mph
 
I remember using softs. You guys had me put the scoob to 1170kg and it could barely get down the straights at 130mph

Say thanks to Seth; we're borderlining between the "windgat" designation, and the "Subaru STC is too fast."
 
Can you confirm that softs were used yesterday mate...

We ran softs and hards yesterday ... the Lexus loses about 2 seconds a lap on hards at Tokyo ... I think my best was a low 45 on softs ...
 
Shoe67
I remember using softs. You guys had me put the scoob to 1170kg and it could barely get down the straights at 130mph

Was that a joke or are you being serious? :P
Cos thats pretty bad since the beemer does 150+ :ouch:

NizmoDr3
We ran softs and hards yesterday ... the Lexus loses about 2 seconds a lap on hards at Tokyo ... I think my best was a low 45 on softs ...

Ok thanks mate,
 
MrMelancholy15
Say thanks to Seth; we're borderlining between the "windgat" designation, and the "Subaru STC is too fast."

Then let's go back to the windgat discussion :lol:👍
 
And @kk20, I think I was hitting 137-8 at the end of straights at 1170. On the normal 1120 I was getting 144-5
 
Shoe67
And @kk20, I think I was hitting 137-8 at the end of straights at 1170. On the normal 1120 I was getting 144-5

Daaang, If I knew this I would have voted a different track instead of monza...

So the scuby must be monster in the corners huh?
 
Back