Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,169 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Then let's go back to the windgat discussion :lol:👍

For the sakes of even specs, it should be said that Seth's about 0.001 seconds a lap faster than I am. :crazy: This is why, when we're in equivalent cars, we're always side-by-side. So, if Seth qualifies as a Windgat, then I'm close by it, too, and yet, the Lexus doesn't seem to be as easy to win in, as the Subaru... Just how I feel, of course, and not official or anything.
 
I've done a 1:44.4xx on softs with tyre wear on...

Fast laps are nice, but consistency is key. You aren't going to be running 44s every lap, so ultimate pace is useless. I took the Lexus out for a drive at Nurb with lesser specs and turned an equal lap time to you mel. You just gotta know the track. Some tracks click, some don't.
 
kk20
Daaang, If I knew this I would have voted a different track instead of monza...

So the scuby must be monster in the corners huh?

It has no straight speed (it's a box on wheels) the the 4wd helps extremely I corners
 
The Subaru does look like a monster on track ... but I feel the only windgat Scoob we have to worry about is Seth, cause Shoe seems to be a farmer ... :lol:

The Scoob will be strong, but may there will be a "Success Ballast" idea?????
 
What are you saying nizmo???
 
What are you saying nizmo???

:lol: ... you kept going off into the kitty litter and losing places ... don't rush flat out all the time bud ... keep your consistency and you'll make up time that way ...
 
What are you saying nizmo???

The Subaru does look like a monster on track ... but I feel the only windgat Scoob we have to worry about is Seth, cause Shoe seems to be a farmer ... :lol:

The Scoob will be strong, but may there will be a "Success Ballast" idea?????

Fast laps are nice, but consistency is key. You aren't going to be running 44s every lap, so ultimate pace is useless. I took the Lexus out for a drive at Nurb with lesser specs and turned an equal lap time to you mel. You just gotta know the track. Some tracks click, some don't.

I'm just waiting for a huge fight to break out.


And, Seth; obwohl ich aus Deutschland (Rheinland-Pfalz) NICHT gekommen wäre, hätte ich den 'Ring besser kennen gelernt als Du. Höre auf, denn, mit den Witzen, und sei etwas ernst!
 
NizmoDr3
:lol: ... you kept going off into the kitty litter and losing places ... don't rush flat out all the time bud ... keep your consistency and you'll make up time that way ...

I have yet to complete a practice race...but yes, I the few laps I have done, I managed to go in the rocks a bit :dopey:
 
I have yet to complete a practice race...but yes, I the few laps I have done, I managed to go in the rocks a bit :dopey:

That's why I said farming ... :lol:
 
You're breaking the AUP typing your German. Consequences aren't pretty for that Mel. Don't sweat it, you got beat in a lap time, so what? I offered you the tune but you rejected it.
 
You're breaking the AUP typing your German. Consequences aren't pretty for that Mel. Don't sweat it, you got beat in a lap time, so what? I offered you the tune but you rejected it.

No, I'm a tuner. I know what works, and I like to tune my own cars. As for the AUP things, I just wanted to draw more attention to the fact that I know much more about Rheinland-Pfalz (the palatinate, within which the 'Ring lies) than you.


You have a serious superiority complex, Seth, and even when I raced a good, clean, fun season with you in Rolex, you turned around and rubbed it in my face, millions of times, that you beat me by one SINGLE position, purely because of the weather glitch at Monza, being taken out by DP traffic at Laguna Seca, and switching too soon to softs at Le Mans.


If I had been better in the pits, race after race, I would have had a better chance to beat you, last season.


I won't deny that you're quick, but, if you rub it in my face, time and time again, (even yesterday, when I jokingly mentioned Montoya's recent "exploits" and "adventures" at Indy in the Rolex series,) I will bite your head off. And, considering I fluently speak four languages, I have plenty of options, as to how I want to express myself, creatively, and have something I can rub in your face, but, try not to, without purpose.
 
O man, it's about to get real between Mel and Seth
 
O man, it's about to get real between Mel and Seth

It's been real for about a full season, now. We give space on track, but, that's it. :sly:


Last season, in the Rolex series, Seth and I were teammates. We swept every podium, with both of us getting podiums at every race. We clinched the championship with two rounds still remaining, for the Manufacturer's championship, but, in the Driver's championship, it came down to the last three laps, when I was taken off-course, by a DP driver, running in a faster class, with three laps left, while I was slowly catching Seth. :indiff: We were tied, the person with the better finish immediately won. In the end, he beat me by about 7 seconds, which was the time I lost, after being put off in the Rainy Curve.
 
Sounds like it was a close series then...don't want to be getting between you two...
 
Sounds like it was a close series then...don't want to be getting between you two...

No, we've never once really had a crash, in a "so-and-so is mad at so-and-so" crash. We've had one crash: ALMS @ Madrid, he was in LMP, I was in GT, and I had the line through the corner, but, he tried to use his downforce to the advantage... In the end, I got put straight into a wall.
 
I have a superiority complex, but you're bragging about how you speak German better than me? That's like me saying I'm more African than you! (I'm half black if you didn't know). State the obvious, pointless things. Don't worry shoe, you won't be getting between me and him, he won't be near me in this series ;) Joking aside, chill out Mel. There's a lot for you to learn, and it doesn't involve languages of other countries. You point out things and hold on to grudges. You saw me in that corner with the Toyota @Madrid, why you turned down I have no clue. You should've been aware that I was coming, you saw me the turn before.
 
I have a superiority complex, but you're bragging about how you speak German better than me? That's like me saying I'm more African than you! (I'm half black if you didn't know). State the obvious, pointless things. Don't worry shoe, you won't be getting between me and him, he won't be near me in this series ;) Joking aside, chill out Mel. There's a lot for you to learn, and it doesn't involve languages of other countries. You point out things and hold on to grudges. You saw me in that corner with the Toyota @Madrid, why you turned down I have no clue. You should've been aware that I was coming, you saw me the turn before.

In fact, I didn't see you, and the ALMS protocol is that faster cars go off of their lines, to make clean passes.



Otherwise, I hold on to grudges, when you say "Yeah, and how many championships have you won?" to me, during a friendly discussion which you so hatefully turned nasty. Fact is, in the Rolex thread, the only person who's ever been mad at me, is Storm, and only because I fought back, after he took me out twice in a row, in the new season. I've heard people saying that they're sick of your "desperate" pass attempts, and even I've seen what your desperate pass attempts look like.


So, if you're going to bring up the 10 points I lost last season's championship by, and then blame me for a desperate pass which obviously could've waited, then, I'm going to remind you, that you're not perfect either.


If there's a good driver around here, it's Driverone0one, who's not yet had a crash, with anyone, and continually gets podiums, by never crashing. You get podiums, because you're just that much more forceful while working your way through traffic. I get podiums, because I can pass people on the outside, where they least expect it, so that they can't block. Consider which one's more likely to be a welcome attitude, and consider how you currently drive.


No one here's perfect, but, we all have different problems, don't we?
 
That's like me saying I'm more African than you! (I'm half black if you didn't know).

I may not be half black, but I'm more African than anyone of you ... :lol: ...
 
NizmoDr3
I may not be half black, but I'm more African than anyone of you ... :lol: ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Hey, we had to break the tension some how on this thread ...
 
^ agreed. I was getting too intense for me (mr insomnia)
 
Hey, we had to break the tension some how on this thread ...

I'm not blaming you. I'm just saying, to Seth, that what he said today is more of a challenge that he realizes.
 
NizmoDr3
How I wish I was young again ... :lol: ... you guys need sleep ...

I wish I could sleep... :dopey:
 
I wish I could turn in some laps right now ... :dopey:
 
NizmoDr3
I wish I could turn in some laps right now ... :dopey:

I might a bit later...thinking about finally doing 24h nurb this week
 
I should actually carry on with A-Spec some time ... but the AI tends to irritate me with no competition most of the time ...
 
You have to make it a challenge.
 
Back