Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,180 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
MrMelancholy15
I get podiums, because I can pass people on the outside, where they least expect it, so that they can't block. Consider which one's more likely to be a welcome attitude, and consider how you currently drive.

According to the AUP they are more than welcome to continue their line and run you out of track. Just depends if the drivers are kind or not. And we all know where kindness gets you in motorsport. 👍 Passing around outside is as risky as passing up inside. Just saying.

I sure cant wait to race with you guys.

Alot of hamilton vs alonso rivalry going on here.
 
Add my name to the list.
As far as the team name goes, I need to chat to Driver...

Sorry I been out of practice for a while but I have been moving house over the past week. Finally got everything up and running again. Had to wait to get my line reinstalled. The joys of dealing with Helkom...
 
1. NizmoDr3! Go Lexus!
2. Melons! Go Lexus!
3. freshseth83?
4. OneManRiot?
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
Last edited:
NizmoDr3
1. NizmoDr3! Go Lexus!
2. Melons! Go Lexus!
3. Shoe67?
4. freshseth83?
5.
6. OneManRiot

I definetely wont be racing this sunday. Im hopefully gonna be on the grid in race 2...
 
Hope to race with you soon mate ...
 
I wont be making the race on sunday either. Sorry
 
I wont be making the race on sunday either. Sorry

Thanks for letting me know ... 👍

1. NizmoDr3! Go Lexus!
2. Melons! Go Lexus!
3. OneManRiot - Nissan
4. freshseth83?
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
Running a few laps.. Feel free to join. PSN: killa_kandy

Any target times with the hard compound?

Best I could manage is 1:46:8 around tokyo. Lose 2.5 seconds a lap compared to softs...
 
Last edited:
Add me to that list

1. NizmoDr3! Go Lexus!
2. Melons! Go Lexus!
3. OneManRiot - Nissan
4. freshseth83?
5. Sakery ---> EVO IX RM (Verde//Grigio Alloy both Ferrari colours)
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
I can't make it this Sunday; my timezone (PST) makes it about 12 my time, if I remember right, and I have family coming down from Seattle to visit :|

I can be online most days after work, but not on the weekend, sorry :(
If the race participants can each send me their replays I can get it recorded after the race is over, though, so there's that...
 
So you running this Sunday with us Sake?
 
Yes Sir !!
Can´t leave out the Track on which the EVO is the fastest on (atleast from my Test-view and I tested every Car here !!).
Probably will suffer from Tire eating (wear is to friendly she gobbles them to 0). But racing with you in preseason was 👍 => can´t be 👎 only because it´s official season begining
 
:lol: ... brilliant bud 👍 ... I want to organize an official pre-race test before each round ...
 
Quick question. Are we running with success ballast this season?

Also, i dont quite understand the qualifying procedure. We have 3 laps to determine our starting position in sprint race right? So is the result of this race reversed for the feature race?
 
In fact, I didn't see you, and the ALMS protocol is that faster cars go off of their lines, to make clean passes.



Otherwise, I hold on to grudges, when you say "Yeah, and how many championships have you won?" to me, during a friendly discussion which you so hatefully turned nasty. Fact is, in the Rolex thread, the only person who's ever been mad at me, is Storm, and only because I fought back, after he took me out twice in a row, in the new season. I've heard people saying that they're sick of your "desperate" pass attempts, and even I've seen what your desperate pass attempts look like.


So, if you're going to bring up the 10 points I lost last season's championship by, and then blame me for a desperate pass which obviously could've waited, then, I'm going to remind you, that you're not perfect either.


If there's a good driver around here, it's Driverone0one, who's not yet had a crash, with anyone, and continually gets podiums, by never crashing. You get podiums, because you're just that much more forceful while working your way through traffic. I get podiums, because I can pass people on the outside, where they least expect it, so that they can't block. Consider which one's more likely to be a welcome attitude, and consider how you currently drive.


No one here's perfect, but, we all have different problems, don't we?
All I see is you whinging about this and that. "Desperate Pass"? That's pretty bold coming from you. The guy with the most powerful car on the grid in ALMS (even more power than the LMPs!) that still couldn't win a race. Your meager position (what was it, 4th?) had you taking the desperate moves. My line was altered. You were towards the other side of the track, I stuck to the wall on the right, pretty lame of you to try and blame me when I was going a different line than you. If anyone was trying to make a desperate pass it was you trying to catch up. I was in the lead by a healthy margin over my LMP counterpart. There you go again, though- spouting off at the mouth about things you don't even know. This is why I said you have a lot to learn. You speak about things like you have all this knowledge, but to me- you're lacking the main thing- COMMON SENSE!
 
Running a few laps.. Feel free to join. PSN: killa_kandy

Any target times with the hard compound?

Best I could manage is 1:46:8 around tokyo. Lose 2.5 seconds a lap compared to softs...

I don't think you/we should be allowed to run Turbo's and Engine upgrades. The Subaru is fast enough as it is without them. I used a brand new Subaru (the black car) that wasn't even broken in, and it was plenty fast enough to win at Tokyo.
 
freshseth83
I don't think you/we should be allowed to run Turbo's and Engine upgrades. The Subaru is fast enough as it is without them. I used a brand new Subaru (the black car) that wasn't even broken in, and it was plenty fast enough to win at Tokyo.

I dont think the cars can make it to the bhp limit otherwise...
 
Yes, they actually can.
 
Im gonna be running a test session in 3 hours time. PSN: killa_kandy

It would be great if a couple of could drivers join me because I need to run a race simulation, I need to see how the car feels riding in the dirty air and how many laps tyres will last etc. Please join me if you can. 👍
 
All I see is you whinging about this and that. "Desperate Pass"? That's pretty bold coming from you. The guy with the most powerful car on the grid in ALMS (even more power than the LMPs!) that still couldn't win a race. Your meager position (what was it, 4th?) had you taking the desperate moves. My line was altered. You were towards the other side of the track, I stuck to the wall on the right, pretty lame of you to try and blame me when I was going a different line than you. If anyone was trying to make a desperate pass it was you trying to catch up. I was in the lead by a healthy margin over my LMP counterpart. There you go again, though- spouting off at the mouth about things you don't even know. This is why I said you have a lot to learn. You speak about things like you have all this knowledge, but to me- you're lacking the main thing- COMMON SENSE!

You didn't have a line in that corner. You were pushed against the right hand side wall, for a right hand corner, meaning that your radius in the corner would've been the actual 90 degrees. I had a 60 degree radius, because I was at the far left.

Turning 30 degrees less will actually make GT cars faster than LMP cars. The fact that you were behind me, when I began braking, and then lunged up beside me, in a corner that you couldn't make at speed, on your line, tells me that you were desperate.

I was in 4th for that race, but, only because TG2 had decided to smash me into the wall, half a lap before. Then, I take the arcing line through the sharp 90 degree right hander, and get smashed in the door by an LMP that was off-the-line, and you use me as a guard rail, while I get smashed into the wall. Ask Storm, Kevin, FH, or anyone else who saw what happened there, and they'll agree with me, that I had the line, and the right of way. The fact that I was in front of you, tells me that it wasn't a desperate pass attempt on my part, and was only a desperate pass attempt on your part.
 
i see that there are a lot of openings left and the "rising start fiat trophy" series is on hold. i'm new to the WMA and still interested in this series. i believe in clean driving so keep me posted on if there is a chance i could be included.
 
i see that there are a lot of openings left and the "rising start fiat trophy" series is on hold. i'm new to the WMA and still interested in this series. i believe in clean driving so keep me posted on if there is a chance i could be included.
 
i see that there are a lot of openings left and the "rising start fiat trophy" series is on hold. i'm new to the WMA and still interested in this series. i believe in clean driving so keep me posted on if there is a chance i could be included.

Is there a chance you could come to a different series?


We offer:

Star Mazda
Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge
GTP World Rally Championship
Karts

to new drivers, and I can help you get set up in any of them. :)


Star Mazda: 460 hp Formula GT cars
Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge: 280 hp street cars OR 500 hp street cars
GTP WRC: multi-class with a WRC car list
Karts: Jr. karts and Sr. 125cc karts.
 
Is there a chance you could come to a different series?


We offer:

Star Mazda
Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge
GTP World Rally Championship
Karts

to new drivers, and I can help you get set up in any of them. :)


Star Mazda: 460 hp Formula GT cars
Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge: 280 hp street cars OR 500 hp street cars
GTP WRC: multi-class with a WRC car list
Karts: Jr. karts and Sr. 125cc karts.

Those are basically just the entry level series. There are plenty of other series for the experienced and trusted W.M.A. driver.
 
You didn't have a line in that corner. You were pushed against the right hand side wall, for a right hand corner, meaning that your radius in the corner would've been the actual 90 degrees. I had a 60 degree radius, because I was at the far left.

Turning 30 degrees less will actually make GT cars faster than LMP cars. The fact that you were behind me, when I began braking, and then lunged up beside me, in a corner that you couldn't make at speed, on your line, tells me that you were desperate.

I was in 4th for that race, but, only because TG2 had decided to smash me into the wall, half a lap before. Then, I take the arcing line through the sharp 90 degree right hander, and get smashed in the door by an LMP that was off-the-line, and you use me as a guard rail, while I get smashed into the wall. Ask Storm, Kevin, FH, or anyone else who saw what happened there, and they'll agree with me, that I had the line, and the right of way. The fact that I was in front of you, tells me that it wasn't a desperate pass attempt on my part, and was only a desperate pass attempt on your part.

Guy, please. Just quit while you're behind. You're not going to catch up. How did I dive you in a corner when you were all the way to left going out wide? You make little sense. All your degree's of turning, radius and all this crap is false. You weren't driving my car, I wasn't driving your car. You don't know how far in I turned, and I don't know about your turn in either. Don't guess the 'angle degree radius', you don't have a clue. GT's hold their line, right? Your line was out towards the left edge of the track. I went to the inside on the right. Hold your line Mel, don't come down trying to cut me off then complain cus you got hit. That's why no one wants you in ALMS, crap talk like this. I'm done with you. Don't talk to me about anything unless it concerns these races. You're wasting my time and yours.

Where's the next track anyway?
 
I am in for Sunday guys....thanks
 
Guys....

I know this isnt my thread and dont make the rules, but can we not keep this thread clean and only focus on matters relating to Bankfin? I dont think other series' incidents etc shouldnt be discussed here. Please put that in the appropriate foum. All the negativity isnt nice. We should all be excited as we start the new series...

Just my two cents. If im out of place, I apologise.

Anyhoo. Im excited bout Sundays race:-):-):-)
 
Last edited:
Totally agree Ally. Not good karma

lets just get this series going and all have a good time. Win or lose
 
Guys this is the Bankfin Touring Car Championship thread ... this thread does not belong to any other series, past, present or future ... please stick to the relevent subject ... we don't need this petty BS ...

The OP states that BANTER, BULLYING, STEREOTYPING, RACISM AND WHINING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. ANYONE CAUGHT DOING EITHER OF THESE WILL RESULT OF A WARNING, PENALTY, DISQUALIFICATIO OR COMPLETE REMOVAL FROM THE SERIES.

The rules are there for a reason guys ... Please respect my thread.
 
Last edited:
Back