Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,183 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Well ... I wish everybody Good Luck for this weekend and I hope to see you all there ... 👍
 
Time to start with some serious set up and strategy.....we have now entered my favorite part of all, the race build up.

Hope we get a good grid
 
Time to start with some serious set up and strategy.....we have now entered my favorite part of all, the race build up.

Hope we get a good grid

Hope so too bud ... 4 drivers have already told me that they can't make the opening race ... I've just PM'd 4 others who haven't said much on this thread, joined any tests or showed any interest what so ever ... so that might open up 4 spots for interested drivers ...

I'm hoping that the other 9 drivers will show up ... :nervous:
 
I should be there. Looking forward to it.
 
Hope so too bud ... 4 drivers have already told me that they can't make the opening race ... I've just PM'd 4 others who haven't said much on this thread, joined any tests or showed any interest what so ever ... so that might open up 4 spots for interested drivers ...

I'm hoping that the other 9 drivers will show up ... :nervous:

:lol: Invite the reserves!
 
:lol: Invite the reserves!

:lol: ... Sake is the only reserve we got and he is joining us ...

I suppose this is where the nerves start making their way in ... :lol: I know for a fact that the drivers that will show up, will give us spectacle of a race ...
 
:lol: ... Sake is the only reserve we got and he is joining us ...

I suppose this is where the nerves start making their way in ... :lol: I know for a fact that the drivers that will show up, will give us spectacle of a race ...

And, with 9 people, lag is reduced, and stewards inquiries are easier.
 
And, with 9 people, lag is reduced, and stewards inquiries are easier.

That is very true ...

EDIT: 2 drivers have just confirmed with me that they are still in ... 1 can only join us for the second race though, the other is a reserve ...
 
Last edited:
No beer and no GT online make me go something something lol I wish I was racing this weekend
 
Let the Race begin.

medium_2aa7d25afd54ee7be18e6f0ef2e48d98.jpg


Here come the Nissan Ninjas
 
Let the Race begin.

medium_2aa7d25afd54ee7be18e6f0ef2e48d98.jpg


Here come the Nissan Ninjas

:lol: ... looks intimidating ... :lol:

Just make sure you guys don't throw any Nissan badges onto my car or tyres ... I gotta be loyal to Lexus for a change ... :lol:
 
Test races where great. A 10 lap strategy is already sorted but not a 20 lapper :D
Q was relatively close, was with Tire-wear => slightly slower (at least for me).

2:03.159 in my Verde EVO RM.

Pitted at Lap 4/5 => had 6 laps to do with Softs and the 6th lap was already a 2:09 => that was the point where I got slower with worn Softs than with new Hards (2:07xxx was the fastest I could get with RH and the 5th lap with softs was a 2:06.7xx).
 
Thats Nurburgring, right?
 
Everything you need to know for a race weekend will be on the 3rd post ...

Nurb GP/F
Sprint Race - 10 laps, No Pit, RS
Feature Race - 20 laps, Mandatory Pit, RS & RH
 
I will be there, it will be tomorrow?
 
Do we qualify on the tires we start the race with? Because if it's like ITCC, the strategy aspect is kinda ruined.

EDIT: nevermind. no reason to qualify for the race with tire wear on, seeing as how in the OP it says it'll be reverse grid from the sprint.
 
>.> Im too late to enter aren't I
 
I know that, but aren't all the spots filled?

Come to the race tomorrow. I believe that a spot will open up. I'm not the race/series director, but, as it's midnight where he is, I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.


We believe that at least 2 people will be absent tomorrow. This could leave some space for you. Please note, though, that, if nothing else, the Lexus team will be full, as both NizmoDR3 and I WILL be there. I can't speak for other teams, just my own.



There's definitely a Mazda spot open, which you could take.
 
Come to the race tomorrow. I believe that a spot will open up. I'm not the race/series director, but, as it's midnight where he is, I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.


We believe that at least 2 people will be absent tomorrow. This could leave some space for you. Please note, though, that, if nothing else, the Lexus team will be full, as both NizmoDR3 and I WILL be there. I can't speak for other teams, just my own.



There's definitely a Mazda spot open, which you could take.

Know anything on the BMW team?

Edit: Looks like the all of the teams are full except for the Mazda team, not sure if I own this car though so I might need to trade it from someone that does have it, really want to be in a championship
 
Last edited:
Know anything on the BMW team?

Edit: Looks like the all of the teams are full except for the Mazda team, not sure if I own this car though so I might need to trade it from someone that does have it, really want to be in a championship

I have one, It has 5838 km, I just rebuilt the engine and the bodywork, but I've never used it, send an FR to my PSN with the subject "Mazda6 TC" and it will be yours by this night or tomorrow :D
If you haven't one, of course :lol:
 
I wont be here this weekend so theres a bmw spot open.
 
Has this race been done yet?
 
Back