Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,182 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
No. OMG, is your internet working? :sly: :drool: :) :dopey: 💡 JOIN US TODAY. :excited: should be a smiley.

I'm joining your guys in my shiny Mazda6... and there's a BMW 320i spot open. :D but Im still driving the Mazda... 320i is a much better car though i think.
 
I'm joining your guys in my shiny Mazda6... and there's a BMW 320i spot open. :D but Im still driving the Mazda... 320i is a much better car though i think.

But, it's not a permanent spot. :) The Mazda could very well become a permanent spot, if you're clean and friendly and happy and stuff. :)

Also, the BMW is a great car, but, so is the Atenza you're driving. Just give it a shot. :) It's AWD, so it does well all-around.
 
Maximum 3 drivers allowed on a team ...

Also, welcome Sk8ter
 
No. OMG, is your internet working? :sly: :drool: :) :dopey: 💡 JOIN US TODAY. :excited: should be a smiley.

I wish jellyfish! Hopefully wednesday I get my internet sorted, its bs mate, I'm stinging to di some bankfin, itcc and ferrari in the rolex series, plus get my awesome new series up and running,
 
I wish jellyfish! Hopefully wednesday I get my internet sorted, its bs mate, I'm stinging to di some bankfin, itcc and ferrari in the rolex series, plus get my awesome new series up and running,

Can't wait to have the sheep back in my fence .... :lol:
 
Your ill lol
 
I wish jellyfish! Hopefully wednesday I get my internet sorted, its bs mate, I'm stinging to di some bankfin, itcc and ferrari in the rolex series, plus get my awesome new series up and running,

Plus that endurance series, where everyone was very slow...


But, this reference to jellfyish has :irked: me a bit. Do all English countries use this? I've never heard it. :lol:
 
I can already feel the excitement for tonight on the thread ... lets make it one to remember guys ... 👍

Quick head count

1. Niz
2. Melons
3. Ally
4. Driver
5. Seth
6.AJHG
7.Sake
8.Sk8ter
9.Dave???
 
I can already feel the excitement for today on the thread ... lets make it one to remember guys ... 👍

Don't forget about the people who are racing in the afternoon! :lol:
 
And the morning ... :lol:
 
And the morning ... :lol:

Monday morning! That's right! :lol: Ummm, hi Dave. I didn't forget you. I forgot that you were in Australia. Don't hate me.
 
Lol so do I, I forget just how australian I actually am lol, hence the "I wish jellyfish" remark, its aussie humour slang, not offensive, btw, when I fill out a questionare for doctors or sensus or something I never claim I speak english I check the box "other" and write I speak australian, something I learened when I was working for team BRM. That trying to have a disscussion with ben clucas from england was like talking to an alien, the words are the same but the meanings are different, plus the poms drink warm beer wtf now that's just plain weird!
 
drink[ing] beer wtf now that's just plain weird!

fixed. :lol: I don't drink anything of the sort. Canadians, it turns out, (like I am, currently) drink smoothies. :) Some berries, bananas, and some other assorted "things" will leave you happier than a hangover.
 
I haven't started the Saffer way of talking yet, because all of you would report me to the Mods immediately ... but it's weird how different countries all speak English, yet the meaning of some words are completely different ... I may say a word that is considered respectful by us in SA, yet I may be cursing according to another culture ...

BTW, BEER SHOULD ALWAYS BE ICE COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
 
Yes when In intensive training I liquify everything lol, best diet for a fast life style, speaking of quotations, my favorite one is describing a race car behaviour, when I did an F3 test at phillip island in 03 we were at the track for 3 days, my first day quote was "guys this is tighter then a fishes #@!hole! Lol, day 2 quote was "oh, I thought I could fly with wings" after leaving the track at turn 1 at 260kph and getting approximately 7ft of air and rejoining the track at turn 5 at around 130kph because I flew over the gravel trap, day 3 after the team completly rebuilt the car over night "this is like a wet dog on lyno" as it was loose as hell, lol
 
Amen to refridgeration lol
 
Yes when In intensive training I liquify everything lol, best diet for a fast life style, speaking of quotations, my favorite one is describing a race car behaviour, when I did an F3 test at phillip island in 03 we were at the track for 3 days, my first day quote was "guys this is tighter then a fishes #@!hole! Lol, day 2 quote was "oh, I thought I could fly with wings" after leaving the track at turn 1 at 260kph and getting approximately 7ft of air and rejoining the track at turn 5 at around 130kph because I flew over the gravel trap, day 3 after the team completly rebuilt the car over night "this is like a wet dog on lyno" as it was loose as hell, lol

Oh, the crazy exploits of dogs on linoleum. :lol: Mine decided to fall down the stairs. Effectively, there's a one-foot hole in the drywall at the bottom of the stairs. There's also a hole in the bathroom door, from when the dog got a bit too excited, and ran towards the front door, with no intentions of stopping.
 
We should all hook up with some Castles for some worsies on the braai .. but iit's rather impossible cause all you okes are kwere kweres and can't come to the jol ... Vok

(TRANSLATION ... we should all get together with some beer for sausages on the bbq, but it won't work because you guys are from overseas and can't come to the party) ...

Just an example :lol:
 
Bahahahahaha nice, lol, its the cheeky comments made in good fun that get people giggling a bit that get you recognised, its been a while since I had a fan remember as I haven't raced since 05 and haven't tested or been part of a team since 09 but things are changing lol, I'm going to be race engineer/ crew chief on the shannons/ kelly racing commodore this year at bathurst, well hopefully I thought I got it in the bag but I got to go and do simulation testing with the team first to see if I fit, I sorta got a foot in as I went to school with rick kelly but they are fair and will pick the best man for the job so I'm not exactly a shoe in just yet,
 
Niz that's not english you just made that lol I joke
 
Best of luck mate ... I tried getting a job from Terry Moss about 10 yrs ago, but got shot down like a pigeon wth a BB gun ...
 
Hey if you don't believe me then ask Ally or Driver for a translation ... they can't translate the last word though, cause that'll cause an uproar ... :lol:
 
The part which pisses me off is the fact I should be competing for the race seat not the crew chief, you guys should check it out, its called supercar showdown, on 7mate, you should be able to access it through yahoo search engine as yahoo is owned partly by the channel 7 network airs tomorrow night here lol
 
Hey if you don't believe me then ask Ally or Driver for a translation ... they can't translate the last word though, cause that'll cause an uproar ... :lol:

Oh? You don't know that my friend's friend is from South Africa? I'm ASTONISHED WITH YOU! :lol: jk, but, I reckon I know what it means, if I know anything about Dutch.


Regardless, "kwere kweres" is strange. The rest makes sense, given South Africa's situation: It's the English/Dutch/Portuguese country in Africa! So, imaginably, you have some Dutch words (wursies?) some British words ('okes being blokes...) and some Portuguese words (no example noted.)
 
Kwere Kwere is from an African language that means foreigner ... we tend to get a lot of people from the north of us coming to SA ... the Zulu's, Xhosa's, and such refer to these foreigners as Kwere Kweres ... we tend to have lingo from multi cultures here ... I am normally refered to as "Kaaskop" (cheese head) due to my bald head ... :lol:
 
Kwere Kwere is from an African language that means foreigner ... we tend to get a lot of people from the north of us coming to SA ... the Zulu's, Xhosa's, and such refer to these foreigners as Kwere Kweres ... we tend to have lingo from multi cultures here ... I am normally refered to as "Kaaskop" (cheese head) due to my bald head ... :lol:

Käsekopf. :lol: Cheesehead indeed.


Surprisingly, the Spanish term for that is "cabezón," meaning "big head," or "stubborn." This doesn't fit you, so well as "Käsekopf/Kaaskop." Nope.
 
I'm a Taurus so you have no idea how stubborn I can be ... :D
 
I'm australian, you have no idea how stubborn I can be lol
 
Linguistics aside, when does the room open? I'm trying to break in my Subaru so I get the maximum from it.
 
Back