Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,182 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
I think its approx 8 hours away seth roughly
 
Linguistics aside, when does the room open? I'm trying to break in my Subaru so I get the maximum from it.

About 9.5 hrs time ... I'll open the room up 1hr before the race ...
 
Will be late today but I fight through it :D
EVO is waiting so ...
 
Lmao. I was glad to leave my english and language lessons in the past. But you guys just reminded me of it. :banghead:

On that note its amazing how so many countries have adopted english as a language and how many countries do speak it. Yet for some reason on tv shows they seem to make fun of english people with the way they speak english. Its funny cos I could sworn english people made the damn language? :lol: Its like looking at a ruler and laughing at it because the 1cm marks are small...:lol:
 
NizmoDr3
Kwere Kwere is from an African language that means foreigner ... we tend to get a lot of people from the north of us coming to SA ... the Zulu's, Xhosa's, and such refer to these foreigners as Kwere Kweres ... we tend to have lingo from multi cultures here ... I am normally refered to as "Kaaskop" (cheese head) due to my bald head ... :lol:

Actually its 'Makwerekwere'... Lol

And yes wat Nismo said is how we speak....

IF you really want to hear a strang version of English, come to Cape Town and hear how Cape Coloureds speak. Lol
 
Actually its 'Makwerekwere'... Lol

And yes wat Nismo said is how we speak....

IF you really want to hear a strang version of English, come to Cape Town and hear how Cape Coloureds speak. Lol

Awe ma se kind ... :lol: ... The kaapies are by far the most comedic culture we have here ... minus the front teeth though ... :lol:

Hey I just get the guys at work to teach me their lingo, not how to read and write it ... but I gotta admit, that the diversity this country has to offer, is something you have to experience first hand ...
 
Lol, england has some mega differences too
 
I can already feel the excitement for today on the thread ... lets make it one to remember guys ... 👍

Don't forget about the people who are racing in the afternoon! :lol:

Its already one to remember for me.
 
Its already one to remember for me.

ONE HOUR! :scared: Excitement's building, guys! Plus, the parents are around 2 hours away, and the races are an hour away, AND there will be no tele marketers. No distractions at all. Not even Grandma calling!
 
Where is the room going to open?
 
:lol: Mel ... you feeling alright bud?

@AJHG ... in my lounge ...
 
There's nobody in your lounge :sick:
 
Sorry I missed. I had work this afternoon. I hope you guys had a good race. I like seeing that Niz isn't the only South African racing. :) :sly:
 
Sorry I missed. I had work this afternoon. I hope you guys had a good race. I like seeing that Niz isn't the only South African racing. :) :sly:

hi cnd we just finished... only 6 cars finished the feature race.
 
Not too bad, but things need working on ...
 
Well, if anyone listened to me about the cars, things would be closer. I thought we only were to make one stop, that's what I had planned, but then everyone uses softs twice in a row, then takes hards for 6 laps? That's a cop out IMO.
 
Both Lexus and Nissans, then 1 Impreza, 1 Mazda, 1 Lancer evo started for sure then one other car, was maybe another evo or something... at the finish It was Nissan 1st, Impreza 2nd -20 sec, Mazda 3rd -50 sec, Nissan 4th -82 sec, and Lexus 5th and 6th, both DNFed
 
Well, if anyone listened to me about the cars, things would be closer. I thought we only were to make one stop, that's what I had planned, but then everyone uses softs twice in a row, then takes hards for 6 laps? That's a cop out IMO.

I did the first 10 laps on hards...
 
All I said was mandatory pit stop ... I never stated that it should only be 1 ...

Whoever saved the Feature replay, please PM me ...
 
Not too bad, but things need working on ...

I noticed that both Lexus my Mazda and Allys Nissan were pretty even on the sprint race when we were together
 
All I said was mandatory pit stop ... I never stated that it should only be 1 ...

Whoever saved the Feature replay, please PM me ...

I saved sprint replay...
 
We should make it more clear that pit stops are open. And what tires to allow someone to use/start with. There was a lot of lag, I couldn't get past one of the S15s because of it. It was sad that every time I tried to go around, his car would jump back and forth. In the braking zones it'd do the same thing. I would brake early and still he'd end up on my front bumper. It's insane trying to race like that when you're not sure how close you can get your car.
 
We should make it more clear that pit stops are open. And what tires to allow someone to use/start with. There was a lot of lag, I couldn't get past one of the S15s because of it. It was sad that every time I tried to go around his car would jump back and forth. In the braking zones it'd do the same thing.

Ally's car, that happened to me in the Sprint race
 
Back