Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,233 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Mother of god calm down both of you. This is a racing forum not dr. Phil. Agree to disagree. You two are hurting the series image. Niz doesn't want this arguing in his series' thread. What happened happened.
 
There's no one worked up. Just ridiculous to have someone try and tell you what you meant in your post.
 
I'm not going to be racing in this series any longer.
 
Mother of god calm down both of you. This is a racing forum not dr. Phil. Agree to disagree. You two are hurting the series image. Niz doesn't want this arguing in his series' thread. What happened happened.

Lol dr phil, he's a plumber lmao, geez guys tell em how you really feel
 
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the racing last night.

I really enjoyed the sprint race, close action every lap.

Feature race went very well for me, my planned strategy worked well.

Looking forward to the next one.
 
Howzit D,

Sprint race tyre/fuel wear will be off ... that race will come down to driver skill ...

The feature race however will be more about strategy than anything else ... I've been thinking since last night what my strategy should be and how many stops I should make, because of the 2 sec a lap loss the Lexus has on Hards ...

Work out your strategy and pit as many times as you like, as long as you use BOTH compounds at least once ...

Just for the record....check the above quote from our host.
 
Niz doesn't want this arguing in his series' thread.
Thank you C ... at least someone got the message ...

Just for the record....check the above quote from our host.

Thanks D for clarifying that ... I guess some people might have missed that ...


Anyways, back on subject ... I know I had a bit of mishaps last night, but it was my first time being the RD ... I really enjoyed the racing last night in the sprint race ... close intense battles happened everywhere ... I was getting a bit lonely in 4th, until Mel decided to start storming up the field ... that kept me on my toes ...

Thanks to all that made it, and a BIG thanks to those who pulled their weight to help me out ... BIG UP GUYS 👍 :cheers:
 
I was getting a bit lonely in 4th, until Mel decided to start storming up the field ... that kept me on my toes ...

Speaking of which, wow, I got AIRBORNE by a good margin, when I got a bit loose after the Michael Schumacher S-Kurve, and bounced over the kerb. Thumbs up to anyone who saw me overcorrect, and knew that I had overcorrected.



And, if anyone has any complaints, or issues with my passes to come back from 8th to 4th, please tell another steward. I tried to race as cleanly as possible, but the closing speeds are very slow, and the passes were long and drawn out battles today.
 
And, if anyone has any complaints, or issues with my passes to come back from 8th to 4th,

I've got a compliant .... YOU PASSED ME! ... :lol::lol::lol::lol::crazy:


I'm not going to be racing in this series any longer.

Thanks for the participation anyway ... 👍 ... cheers and good luck with your future endeavors ...
 
I've got a compliant .... YOU PASSED ME! ... :lol::lol::lol::lol::crazy:

Ha, supporting the team, I suppose, boss! I wanted to see if I could get a podium, boss!
 
Ha, supporting the team, I suppose, boss! I wanted to see if I could get a podium, boss!

Boss se gat ... :lol:

This is a co-operation between Team Mobil1 Racing and Phoenix Motorsport ...
 
Boss se gat ... :lol:

This is a co-operation between Team Mobil1 Racing and Phoenix Motorsport ...

Oh, I thought you were team boss. Fine, you go back to being "mom." :lol: That really early morning conversation from last time. :lol:
 
Great race last night guys. That was awesome.
Had some decent battles in the sprint race until i had the off. The feature race was an abortion for me. I forgot to change my suspension setting to accomodate the hard tyre so when i was on it i was almost 3-4secs slower... anyhoo great race everyone.

So Nismo, how do u like the contol entry?
 
Great race last night guys. That was awesome.
Had some decent battles in the sprint race until i had the off. The feature race was an abortion for me. I forgot to change my suspension setting to accomodate the hard tyre so when i was on it i was almost 3-4secs slower... anyhoo great race everyone.

So Nismo, how do u like the contol entry?

I was contemplating using it for a while, but I tend to trust people on their word to often ... Apart from a couple mistakes from my part, I think scrutineering will be an occurring theme ... I'm not convinced with the Feature Race though ... :indiff:

P.S. I might replace the Scoob STC with either the Scoob TC or Scoob RM ... discussions are still in the works ...
 
P.S. I might replace the Scoob STC with either the Scoob TC or Scoob RM ... discussions are still in the works ...

I vote that Shoe_67 be included in these discussions.
 
I vote that Shoe_67 be included in these discussions.

Obviously ...

We still need to get D drunk to try and slow him down ... it's the only thing I can think of that doesn't affect Ally ... :lol:
 
Obviously ...

We still need to get D drunk to try and slow him down ... it's the only thing I can think of that doesn't affect Ally ... :lol:

Ally, you need to become the next Driver101. Maybe we'll call you Driver-kh.


Anyways, your teammate's too fast. :lol:
 
Lol. Tell me about it... He is very consistant over a race.

Anyway, I have some work to do on my S15 for Deep Forest...
 
Lol. Tell me about it... He is very consistant over a race.

Anyway, I have some work to do on my S15 for Deep Forest...

That was quick. You move on quite quickly. :)


Deep Forest should be a bit easier on the FR cars. I was having troubles with oversteer at the 'Ring, because of the bumps.
 
NizmoDr3
I was contemplating using it for a while, but I tend to trust people on their word to often ... Apart from a couple mistakes from my part, I think scrutineering will be an occurring theme ... I'm not convinced with the Feature Race though ... :indiff: .

What you not convinced about regarding the feature race Nizmo?

I do however think that the sprint race must have a rolling start or standing start( contolled by the game) just my two cents...
 
Well regardless, I'm happy with the opening round ... points will be updated by latest tomorrow ...
 
What you not convinced about regarding the feature race Nizmo?

I do however think that the sprint race must have a rolling start or standing start( contolled by the game) just my two cents...

Okay, I didn't bump D THAT hard, and I apologized right after... :lol: :D Wait, I mean, I did nothing of the sort! I never made contact! Nope. :lol:
 
MrMelancholy15
That was quick. You move on quite quickly. :)

Yep. Its just a game that I enjoy playing. Might not be good at it but enjoy it immensely. No point in clinginging onto the past... lol

Im just nervous about Deep forest as it is my least favourite track. Can never get it right...
 
What you not convinced about regarding the feature race Nizmo?

I do however think that the sprint race must have a rolling start or standing start( contolled by the game) just my two cents...

The Feature lacked the excitement of close competitive racing ... everyone seemed to enjoy the Sprint better ...

Rolling starts are in need of fine tuning ... the leaders should bunch up the field after the last corner, but before the S/F line ... Sprint start up for review ...
 
OP updated ...
 
Well if you add strategy, tyre wear and different driver abilities then u will get a split field. It will just work like that bud...
 
I think I'm the only guy to go fully airborne yesterday. Do I get a cookie?
 
Well if you add strategy, tyre wear and different driver abilities then u will get a split field. It will just work like that bud...

My mind is just running around frantically ATM ... :lol: ... let things be for the rest of the season and see how things pan out ... we can keep an open mind for S2 ... :sly:

I think I'm the only guy to go fully airborne yesterday. Do I get a cookie?

Only if you drink milk with that cookie ... :lol:
 
Only if you drink milk with that cookie ... :lol:

Shall I make a season`s end blooper video, when that time finally comes? :lol: I want to showcase my incredible stunt driving!
 
Back