Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,183 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
So, has anyone heard from the other Mazda?
 
Hi mel. :D I was trying to catch up... didn't see you there. :D

I ended up spinning right near the NGK Schikane. I was pretty far off of the track, and decided to just stay there, instead of causing a crash. The tires were absolutely done.

So, has anyone heard from the other Mazda?

Yes. Optimoose20 is quite fast. You're on a good, strong team. Both of you are at about equal performance, and so, I think that your team will be the most consistent of the teams.
 
I ended up spinning right near the NGK Schikane. I was pretty far off of the track, and decided to just stay there, instead of causing a crash. The tires were absolutely done.



Yes. Optimoose20 is quite fast. You're on a good, strong team. Both of you are at about equal performance, and so, I think that your team will be the most consistent of the teams.

Cool, if I find a reserve, does his finish go towards the manufacturing scoring?
 
Cool, if I find a reserve, does his finish go towards the manufacturing scoring?

Is one of you going to miss another race? I believe that is correct, as it's how most series are structured. Therefore, I wish you luck. :)
 
Is one of you going to miss another race? I believe that is correct, as it's how most series are structured. Therefore, I wish you luck. :)

Well I cant go to Spa for sure, and I'm not sure if Optimoose can go to both DLCs... and its just good to have a reserve, just in case. :)
 
Well I cant go to Spa for sure, and I'm not sure if Optimoose can go to both DLCs... and its just good to have a reserve, just in case. :)

Nice plan. 👍
 
its going to be hard to find someone that likes a car with a 65/35 weight distribution though. :D
 
It there a math error in the scoring? driver and ally have "31" and "14" points and their team has "44"
 
Cool, if I find a reserve, does his finish go towards the manufacturing scoring?

You can even ask one of our current reserves if needed be ... but I am allowing a maximum of 3 drivers per team ... all members will get points ...

It there a math error in the scoring? driver and ally have "31" and "14" points and their team has "44"

I realized that when I woke up this morning ... Nissan should be on 45, not 44 ... I'll sort it out ... thanks sk8 ... 👍
 
Hey Skater, awesome, you lying second, good drive.

I like the ruling on rolling starts for both, its much better.

And guys....man I am not that fast, I just spent hours on my set up after the rules were finalized. I found the Nissan was under steering hugely when powering out the turns, so I patiently tested over and over to get it sorted.

I also did about 3 practice feature races to make sure my strategy was the fastest I could do.

Once you allow tuning / set up in a series, the options are endless to get the best out of the car, this is what I do leading up to a race. I even sit with a pen and paper, and record the changes I make, then make the adjustments that brings the times down and what suits my driving.

Around Nurb I even got the gearing perfect for the drive out the turns. I originally suffered from the back stepping out over the bumps in some turns. I played with ride height / springs / extension / camber and got it sorted. My fastest time in practice ever was a 2.02.124, and with more time, if I had it, I am sure I would of got my target of 2.01

Anyway.....I now look forward to starting again on perfecting Deep Forest which I am sure will be closer for all on times.
 
Hey Skater, awesome, you lying second, good drive.

I like the ruling on rolling starts for both, its much better.

And guys....man I am not that fast, I just spent hours on my set up after the rules were finalized. I found the Nissan was under steering hugely when powering out the turns, so I patiently tested over and over to get it sorted.

I also did about 3 practice feature races to make sure my strategy was the fastest I could do.

Once you allow tuning / set up in a series, the options are endless to get the best out of the car, this is what I do leading up to a race. I even sit with a pen and paper, and record the changes I make, then make the adjustments that brings the times down and what suits my driving.

Around Nurb I even got the gearing perfect for the drive out the turns. I originally suffered from the back stepping out over the bumps in some turns. I played with ride height / springs / extension / camber and got it sorted. My fastest time in practice ever was a 2.02.124, and with more time, if I had it, I am sure I would of got my target of 2.01

Anyway.....I now look forward to starting again on perfecting Deep Forest which I am sure will be closer for all on times.

It's always a good thing to have always have a certain someone out in front ... it should motivate the rest of us to push that extra bit harder to catch them ... Congrats on your opening double D ... 👍
 
Hopefully I can attend the forest, now I found out my telecom appointment is pushed to thursday
 
Hopefully I can attend the forest, now I found out my telecom appointment is pushed to thursday

Holding thumbs bud ... but we still 2 weeks away from DF ... test sessions will start soon ...
 
Df?
 
The Forest bud ... bottles and corn on the circuit, remember? :lol:
 
The Forest bud ... bottles and corn on the circuit, remember? :lol:

Gah. I feel silly. You way outdid me with your take on the points tables.
 
Great looking points tables Niz! Don't be surprised if you get some requests from other Race Director's looking to borrow the format:idea:
 
Great looking points tables Niz! Don't be surprised if you get some requests from other Race Director's looking to borrow the format:idea:

Thanks JP ... I'll take the requests as they come ... :lol:
 
I can't believe that no one has taken the integra, btw jp can you pm me, I wish to pick your brain on a setup but I can't initiate a pm on my mobile for some reason,
 
There was a driver for the Honda, but there's been no word and no show from him ...
 
The honda is terrible on tires bud, perhaps the RM integra might be better, I will test it after my DTM test
 
Possible removal of Honda in the series?
 
Lol my GTP is working again, I just pm'd you on fb
 
There was a driver for the Honda, but there's been no word and no show from him ...

Sorry, his attendance is off-and-on.


Great looking points tables Niz! Don't be surprised if you get some requests from other Race Director's looking to borrow the format

Thanks Johnny. I won't take credit for Nizmo's stunning work, but, hearing it from you, it means a lot, to all of the people putting the W.M.A. together. Nizmo and I are putting some effort into this, to make it a very fun/rewarding place to be.
 
Hi Guys,

I watched the replays last night and took some pics.....hope you like.

BankfinNrburgringGP_F_1.jpg


BankfinNrburgringGP_F_2.jpg


BankfinNrburgringGP_F_3.jpg


BankfinNrburgringGP_F_4.jpg


BankfinNrburgringGP_F_5.jpg


BankfinNrburgringGP_F_6.jpg


BankfinNrburgringGP_F_7.jpg


BankfinNrburgringGP_F_8.jpg


BankfinNrburgringGP_F_9.jpg


BankfinNrburgringGP_F_10.jpg


BankfinNrburgringGP_F_11.jpg


BankfinNrburgringGP_F_12.jpg


BankfinNrburgringGP_F_13.jpg


BankfinNrburgringGP_F.jpg
 
Hate to have missed it. :banghead: I will try to make it next week. Probably not though :(
 
There are 3 things missing from this series, 1 myself, 2 cnd01 (both on regular basis) 3 the ford tickford falcon, I specd it for a laugh and at 310bhp at 1350kg and its right in the middle of all the cars I have tested which is all apart from the evo lol
 
And who is airbourne?
 
Back