Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,183 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Its Mel....he lost it in front of me, got it horribly sideways, over corrected and launched off the curb.

Spectacular......lol
 
D ... brilliant mate ... I haven't had the time to go through the replays, but you've got some stunning shots there bud ...

I REALLY APPRECIATE THE INVOLVEMENT THAT ALL YOU GUYS ARE SHOWING ... BIG UP GUYS ... :cheers: :bowdown: :cheers: :bowdown: :cheers: :bowdown: :cheers: :bowdown: :cheers: :bowdown:
 
Last edited:
Its Mel....he lost it in front of me, got it horribly sideways, over corrected and launched off the curb.

Spectacular......lol

I agree. Makes me think of rallying more often.


Regardless, I don't have a large jaw, and, yet, I'm still somewhat similar to Mark Webber.
 
I agree. Makes me think of rallying more often.


Regardless, I don't have a large jaw, and, yet, I'm still somewhat similar to Mark Webber.

Well if you keep Rallying in mind, then you might as well swap to the Evo and stay off the track :lol: ... I really don't think the Lexus is a farmer :lol:
 
Well if you keep Rallying in mind, then you might as well swap to the Evo and stay off the track :lol: ... I really don't think the Lexus is a farmer :lol:

The joking motto of the W.M.A.; "there's a series for that."

I plan on doing just that, in Rallymorten's WRC. :lol:

Regardless, I stayed on the blacktop, because of the runoff room.
 
:lol: ... it was actually quite hilarious keeping up with the pack and watching my team mate fly off in the opposite direction ... I was thinking to myself ... "WTF? ... Where's Mel going? The track turns left not right ..." :lol:
 
"The track turns left not right ..."


Oh, so that's where I went wrong! :ouch:

or

Try telling that to the Lexus. It has a happy rear end, and likes to try its own racing lines, sometimes.
 
True that bud ... the Lexus is extremely tail happy and tricky with the wrong setup ... it'll keep me busy for the next week and a half trying to set it up for the Forest ... :lol:
 
For those of you that don't know yet, the W.M.A. is now on Facebook ...

W.M.A.
 
Speaking of the next event at DF, is the concrete in or out niz?
 
Out ... I'll do the whole write up for the second post on Monday ... with pics and all for those who can't read ... :lol:
 
I actually would like a post race recap video for each round ... but I got no clue on how to do that ... :nervous:

We currently have 13 Drivers and 2 Reserves ... if you guys know of anybody that would like to participate, then let me know ...

Hello Nizmo,

I got my new ps3 yesterday, had endless problems with my prev ps3 with the dreaded YLOD.
So i am back, am i still in the Altezza?

Regards
Bron
 
Hello Nizmo,

I got my new ps3 yesterday, had endless problems with my prev ps3 with the dreaded YLOD.
So i am back, am i still in the Altezza?

Regards
Bron

I don't speak for Nizmo, but, welcome back anyways. :)
 
Hello Nizmo,

I got my new ps3 yesterday, had endless problems with my prev ps3 with the dreaded YLOD.
So i am back, am i still in the Altezza?

Regards
Bron

Check your PM's Bron ... and welcome back bud 👍
 
Welcome back although I don´t know you :D
Altezza was waaay to quick => got banned.
But others are good too, some will suffer from bad set-ups though.

@Nizmo: Due to no Honda-driver can I switch to it ??
I don´t like it when a Model isn´t used in this well speced series.
If you have nothing against it of course.
Could use the Integra RM or the Integra Touring Car. Will test them today and give you my findings tomorrow.
 
The honda is being put out sake, I was gonna do the same but its way to bad on tires, 4 laps on softs then nothing, its a shame really, I like the car
 
Hi Nizmo,

Just a quick question:

The next event at Deep Forest, can we use the concrete?
 
No concrete is out guys, I think the OP is updated to confirm that
 
Hi Nizmo,

Just a quick question:

The next event at Deep Forest, can we use the concrete?

No D ... Concrete is out ... I know it will cause an uproar, but my decision stands ... I will update the Second Post on Monday ...
 
Thats totally cool, just wanted to know when I practice. Last night I think those quick times were including the concrete as track. All good, thanks
 
^ this includes tires aswell?
 
Ye that 1:13:847 posted by Bron was unbelievable ... even Sake could only manage low 15's ... I got pissed off last night when Helkom decided to DC me from my own room :crazy:, but at least it gave me a chance to take the photo's for the FB page and the "Engen BMW 135i Cup" ...
 
Yes...after you left, I started putting in some times and used the concrete, got down to 1:13:0XX. Then went again and drove around the concrete, my time increased by 2sec.

We gonna have to watch this one guys?
 
Ye that 1:13:847 posted by Bron was unbelievable ... even Sake could only manage low 15's ... I got pissed off last night when Helkom decided to DC me from my own room :crazy:, but at least it gave me a chance to take the photo's for the FB page and the "Engen BMW 135i Cup" ...

Hi Nizmo

I will take the Subaru Touring Car

Regards
Bron
 
Cool Bron ...
 
I'm thinking over the weekend some time ... but definitely Wed or Thurs next week bud ...
 
@TDZ: Integra Touring Car is fast as Hell but at the same Time eats Tires like a bunch of starving hyena´s :D
But I think I could hold the field up and maybe get a Tire-saving drivingstyle out of her.
Integra RM is way slower with the 100kg ballast (maybe I can´t find the correct ballast-position though).
 
Do you still want to switch to the Honda Sake?

You will lose any points you've earned in the Mitsubishi though ...
 
Last edited:
Back