Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,233 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Good luck sake, I was going to do the same, but the tire problems put me off, but I would like to see a result from it,
 
Your wish is my command Sake ... :D
 
Which car has a spot open this week? I can make it on Sunday this time :)
 
Check the OP bud, but we not racing this weekend tho ... but we'll hook up a test on Sunday
 
Check the OP bud, but we not racing this weekend tho ...

:( I will probably not be able to make next week then. :( I can't win at making this.
 
Test session tonight from 20:00 GMT+2 ... That is if I can get online on GT5 ...
 
Sorry I have been away from Internet access for the last week. I won't be able to make the practice session today. Also, is the Subaru still allowed? I know that it was being discussed possibly removing it.
 
All cars are still allowed bud, but you will be the only subaru driver as your team mate has been suspended for life due to the comments made at the end of the race on on 2 different threads,
 
Test session tonight from 20:00 GMT+2 ... That is if I can get online on GT5 ...

I will be there. If you can't make it then I will just be in your lounge at that time.
 
Currently testing in my lounge if anyone wants to join ...
 
I am keen for a few laps, I will be there as soon as I can....thanks
 
I am keen for a few laps, I will be there as soon as I can....thanks

Me too. I will be on in about 2 hours.
 
Subaru South Africa has just told me that due to the economic crisis in the world currently, they will not be renewing their contract next season ... They will still support their works team this season ... I wish them the best of luck with their future endeavors ...
 
Last edited:
Driver those pics of the Mazda are pretty cool... lol, just kidding. :) they are all cool... :)
 
Hello Nizmo,

I got my new ps3 yesterday, had endless problems with my prev ps3 with the dreaded YLOD.
So i am back, am i still in the Altezza?

Regards
Bron

We're using the Mazda 6 now.
 
Full Pre-Race report will be on the 3rd post tomorrow ...
 
Whats the verdict on the scubi? It is waaaaay to fast. I almost beat my time in the beemer despite driving 7 laps on that set of tyres. So you can imagine the pace on new tyres.
 
All in favor of voting out, say 'I' ...
 
Just some facts, The scubi has more aero. Easy on her tyres, 4WD,


Aye
 
whats the Scubi?
 
Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car ...
 
Guys its only been one race, and already we wanting the Scooby to make a fast exit.

Is there no way of keeping the variety of cars still available, just down size the bhp on the Scooby. Go from 350 to 320 and give it a go, after all its season 1 with huge potential for multiple follow on's after.

I reckon, give this series a chance and we fine tune as we go, at the end you will have a solid base to move forward.
 
increasing the weight would be more efficient I think ^^
 
Current specs on the Scoob is 300/1120 ... possible weight/power handicap could work ... I haven't disregarded the Scoob from this season ... only next season ... I'm personally worried more bout the Nissans consistency than the Scoob


I never said 'I' there ... just to clarify, I never voted ...
 
I also didnt vote
 
quick suggestion, person with the best connection should host next race to reduce the lag, my connection is 1.29 Download and 0.32 upload

http://www.speedtest.net/
 
Driver 101
Guys its only been one race, and already we wanting the Scooby to make a fast exit.

Is there no way of keeping the variety of cars still available, just down size the bhp on the Scooby. Go from 350 to 320 and give it a go, after all its season 1 with huge potential for multiple follow on's after.

I reckon, give this series a chance and we fine tune as we go, at the end you will have a solid base to move forward.

Its the aero advantage. Watch yesterdays race replay. I was just coasting.
 
Its up to you guys, I just think we should govern cars to bring them in line first before we eliminate.

Even with testing before a series starts, its very difficult to try get everything exactly even, driver abilities play a massive role as well.

I haven't done a full tune yet for DF, will do once I know the tire options, but if the Scooby is that quick, then its gonna be an awesome challenge.
 
Me and Optimoose just had a practice... I think Mazda is going to be strong here. :) he says he might not be able to show up though
 
I am the only scoob driver left. And I vote saying it should be gone. I am getting tired of having to add weight and lose power. :lol:
 
Back