Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,233 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
NizmoDr3
Anyone up for running some laps tonight ... get my mind off the cricket ... :lol:

Im up for that mate. Just depending on what time. Hopefully our lads will demolish the proteas batting line-up.

Driver 101
Mel - You crazy dude......lol

Hey Niz, you can never have too many Ninjas, join us.

Actually, seriously, I think its all game on for Sunday, the Nissan cant match Bonzo's time and feels very sluggish. I am also battling to get good pace on the meduims / hards.

I am gonna be online later doing some testing if anyone's keen.

Yeah its defo a track for scubi. As is the rest of the season. The obvious aero advantage in the last corner means it can take it 8mph faster than the rest of the cars. Which is just ridiculous. :lol: gonna be a challenge to hang with ya scubis. Gonna need a solid strategy.
 
Last edited:
The Lexus feels better on Meds than Softs believe it or not ... I should be on in about 3 hours or so ...
 
Niz....will tire wear be off again for qualifying and the sprint race?

And...are we qualifying on Mediums?
 
NizmoDr3
Anyone up for running some laps tonight ... get my mind off the cricket ... :lol:

I will run some laps
 
Niz....will tire wear be off again for qualifying and the sprint race?

And...are we qualifying on Mediums?

Ja D ... tyre wear is off for Quali and Sprint ... Quali will run on Meds ...
 
Thanks bud.....looking forward to this one, its gonna be awesome
 
I know...its a crazy addiction, I need to race, or I start to itch and feel sick, my eyes start to sink in my head and I fall deep into serious depression, smashing my head against the wall dreaming, sweating and needing the next event to arrive in a hurry.

We all need Bankfin like it was meant to be. Those that don't race need this drug, they don't know what they missing, line up on the start line chaps and feel it rush through your body, mind and soul.

LOL.
 
I know...its a crazy addiction, I need to race, or I start to itch and feel sick, my eyes start to sink in my head and I fall deep into serious depression, smashing my head against the wall dreaming, sweating and needing the next event to arrive in a hurry.

We all need Bankfin like it was meant to be. Those that don't race need this drug, they don't know what they missing, line up on the start line chaps and feel it rush through your body, mind and soul.

LOL.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you need some help with your addiction D? :D
 
I have to say something for the 1000th post ... so here goes ...

"SOMETHING" :lol::lol::lol:
 
Well, I gotta say something more for the 1001th post.

SOMETHING MORE :cheers:
 
Well I'm opening my lounge now, so feel free to join ...
 
i did a test, car is great on mediums... not on hards... >.<
 
Fun test today at Deep Forest. Niz, Bronz, and I had a good race. The Bimmer is handling better than ever now. :sly:
 
I agree. It was a great practice today
 
Man...I got DC'ed, then couldn't get back in, think the room owner changed to someone I am not friends with.

I must say, we have some good drivers here, this series, I think, will be one of the best.
 
Driver 101
Man...I got DC'ed, then couldn't get back in, think the room owner changed to someone I am not friends with.

I must say, we have some good drivers here, this series, I think, will be one of the best.

The same thing happened to me. Couldn't get back in.

Also, I agree. This series will be fun. Lots of fun.
 
This series is fun, but not when you stuck at the back :lol: ... I had Bron take my Lexus for a spin before you okes got there, he could only manage a 16:2 in it ... I know D hit very low 15's, 15:023 or something in the Nissan, and Bron hit a very low 14 in the Scoob ... I'm struggling to break into the 16's with the Lexus, constantly in the 17's, but luckily, the difference in time between the Meds and the Hards on the Lexus is 1 sec ...
 
I'm usually high 15s or low 16s in my scoob. Gotten a couple laps into the 15.2 range, but nothing more. I have a ds3 and use buttons for throttle and brake, so no TCS is killing me. :dopey:
 
:lol: ... I use DS3 myself, but the analogues for Acc/Brake ... no TCS is hundreds for me cause I never use it anyway ... this IS 200 can only be setup for fast corners or slow corners, there's no balance that can be found ... I have her rotating beautifully in the 1st turn, but on the double left hander before you get to the last 2 tunnels, she understeers like a wet dog on tiles ... :dopey:
 
I know...Bronzo is flying at his home track. I am battling to match his time, that Scooby is planted in the turns.

@shoe....try the toggles on the control bud, it so much smoother on braking and turning.
 
But he's tyres don't last ... On the 14 lapper we ran, he pitted twice and I didn't ... now I know I can't push the Lexus that far on Meds ... the tyre were shot to 🤬 after the 12th lap ...

But I did also notice that everyone managed to spin out at one stage or another ... I think this track is going to be a B!tch to maintain good pace without losing concentration, especially in the Feature ...
 
I spun out into the pit wall, I actually got sucked into your slip Niz, then on exit turned quickly to avoid bumping you, the next thing I was found backwards against the pit wall with a whole lot of blue smoke.....lol.

Its funny you say Bronzo's tyres dont last, to tell you the truth, I have actually done a 13.9XX on RM's testing, that was the fastest I could ever go, but that set up that I used would kill my tires big time, so I have gone back to something more conservative.
 
:lol: ... I tired upping the power with a Stage 1 turbo to see if I could keep up with you guys ... I ended up having hardcore understeer and couldn't take the corners at my normal speed ... On that last turn I normally hit it at about +-185kph, but in that race I had to slow down to about 165-170 just to make the turn ... but I noticed cnd going off a couple of times in the last corner with the BMW as well ... the AWD's don't have that problem with the last corner, cause they based on Rally cars anyway, so they feel at home on the grass ... :lol:
 
Driver 101
I spun out into the pit wall, I actually got sucked into your slip Niz, then on exit turned quickly to avoid bumping you, the next thing I was found backwards against the pit wall with a whole lot of blue smoke.....lol.

Its funny you say Bronzo's tyres dont last, to tell you the truth, I have actually done a 13.9XX on RM's testing, that was the fastest I could ever go, but that set up that I used would kill my tires big time, so I have gone back to something more conservative.

Same thing happened to me when I was on the back of Driver after the pits. Got onto his slip at the last turn and go hung out to dry... got pulled wide into the corner and there she goes....

The one who is going to win this race is the one who doesnt spin out. On this tracks it is so so easy to spin out if you put one tyre wrong.

Looking forward to the race on Sunday
 
I saw that Ally, I cracked up when I looked behind and saw a huge cloud of smoke.
 
Same thing happened to me when I was on the back of Driver after the pits. Got onto his slip at the last turn and go hung out to dry... got pulled wide into the corner and there she goes....

The one who is going to win this race is the one who doesnt spin out. On this tracks it is so so easy to spin out if you put one tyre wrong.

Looking forward to the race on Sunday

For anyone not to spin at least once, is going to take more than a miracle ... but luckily, here in Bankfin, miracles are possible, it just takes a bit longer ... :lol:
 
I saw that Ally, I cracked up when I looked behind and saw a huge cloud of smoke.

LOL, Imagine how I was laughing... I was cracking up like a brain damaged hyena....:drool::drool::drool:
 
Back