Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,236 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
pls sign me on with bronzo (THE SPEED KING)!!!!!
 
But he's tyres don't last ... On the 14 lapper we ran, he pitted twice and I didn't ... now I know I can't push the Lexus that far on Meds ... the tyre were shot to 🤬 after the 12th lap ...

But I did also notice that everyone managed to spin out at one stage or another ... I think this track is going to be a B!tch to maintain good pace without losing concentration, especially in the Feature ...

I actually hit the kerb on the exit of last turn, that threw me straight down pit lane for a stop.
I ran my best time last night on rm with a time of 1.13.5, but rm only last about 10 laps, and because we did 14 i pit on end of lap 7 to divide the distance.
silver73 will also join us i think.
 
Silver, in the Scooby?
 
Last edited:
Yes, Silver will be in the Scooby with Bronzo. So sign him up there.

Welcome back Silver... Long time no race:tup:👍
 
Oh 🤬 ... 3 Scooby drivers :scared: ...

Announcement: ALL CARS EXCEPT SCOOBIES, GET A 100HP INCREASE :lol:

Welcome Silver ... this home grown series is really starting to stay 'homegrown' :lol:


Can I get a Head count for Sunday?

1. Niz ...
 
Last edited:
Can I get a Head count for Sunday?

1. Niz ...
2. Ally
 
Silver's been added to the OP and Drivers Championship table ... 👍
 
WooooHooooo......Silver's in the house.

Howzit Bud...this is getting better by the post...lol
 
Wow 100bhp, this would have to be lifted at any other track, your car is going to be a missile lol
 
what time track and rules on sunday
 
1. Niz ...
2. Ally
3. Bronzosback
4. qsilver73


what time track and rules on sunday

It's Deep Forest like we raced the other day bud ... Sunday night from 21:00 our time ... rules and such are on the first page ...
 
I am 50/50 this weekend. It depends if the golf tournament I am working this Sunday gets rained out. :(
 
No promises (I got a busy life) but I plan to be there!
 
I am in for this race Sunday and every other race Sunday that follows.
 
Just realized that its not me that's slow or struggling ... The Lexus just hates the Forest ... Took the Altezza out for a couple of laps and with a basic tune, I hit a 15:9 straight outta the bat ... Hey for me, that's decent time ... I don't feel confident that the Lexus will perform well this weekend ...
 
Just realized that its not me that's slow or struggling ... The Lexus just hates the Forest ... Took the Altezza out for a couple of laps and with a basic tune, I hit a 15:9 straight outta the bat ... Hey for me, that's decent time ... I don't feel confident that the Lexus will perform well this weekend ...

The Lexus is alright in the Forest. It just has big time understeer.
 
cnd01
The Lexus is alright in the Forest. It just has big time understeer.

Soften the front end. My scoob was majorly understeering. Dropped the anti roll bar and lowered spring rate. Hooks up real nice now.
 
I'm usually high 15s or low 16s in my scoob. Gotten a couple laps into the 15.2 range, but nothing more. I have a ds3 and use buttons for throttle and brake, so no TCS is killing me. :dopey:

Just practiced with Mel and a friend, Mel is struggling with oversteer badly looked like high 1:17ish- low 1:18ish, and I cant get that last corner right, I was leading the whole tracks lap time, except that those 2 high speed corners, I cant get them right... >.> mid 1:16s - 1:17s are excepted on Mediums and Hards... Im going to drive the fastest I can and hope for a 1:18...
 
Last edited:
Just practiced with Mel's friend, Mel is struggling with oversteer badly looked like high 1:17ish- low 1:18ish,

My best-friend was driving for a majority of that. You may have noticed, that he even put comfort tires on... :dunce: Well, I'm happy to say, that he's not exactly slow... but... his copy of GT5 is not working well enough for him to join us.
 
My best-friend was driving for a majority of that. You may have noticed, that he even put comfort tires on... :dunce: Well, I'm happy to say, that he's not exactly slow... but... his copy of GT5 is not working well enough for him to join us.

Never noticed the comfort tires... O.o
 
Should have a comfort tire qualifying session...
:dunce:
 
The Lexus is alright in the Forest. It just has big time understeer.

That's the problem ... :lol: ... low speed understeer and high speed understeer :crazy: ... but even though I'm not the most confident at the moment, I'm still gonna give one helluva race this Sunday ... :D

Me too, is this race an hour earlier than last race?

Nope, I opened the room at the same time last race ... 30 min Practice, then Quali ...



1. Niz ...
2. Ally
3. Bronzosback
4. qsilver73
5. Driver101
6. Shoe67
7. Mel
8. Sk8
9. cnd?


For anyone interested, check this out ... Starting next Wednesday, 22 Aug ... Upgrades and tuning strictly prohibited ... only drivers skills required ...

​
 
Last edited:
You forget me in the list ? Iam in this race my data back and iam ready to rock and roll :lol: :dopey:
 
1. Niz ...
2. Ally
3. Bronzosback
4. qsilver73
5. Driver101
6. Shoe67
7. Mel
8. Sk8
9. NEWDRIVER2
10. cnd?

You forget me in the list ? Iam in this race my data back and iam ready to rock and roll :lol: :dopey:

Sorry Sam ... 👍
 
Back