Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,236 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
No problem Dre 👍
 
Niz - Try run a hard front soft rear spring rate setting with some toe out on front, also one click up on rear brake bias to help turn in.
 
Thanks for the tips guys ... I'm gonna go online now to run some laps ... welcome to join ...
 
WOO! 10 PEOPLE STARTING! I hope we all have good connections.
 
1. Niz ...
2. Ally
3. Bronzosback
4. qsilver73
5. Driver101
6. Shoe67
7. Mel
8. Sk8
9. NEWDRIVER2
10. cnd?



Sorry Sam ... 👍

It's 50/50 on me making it. I will see what happens.
 
It's 50/50 on me making it. I will see what happens.

Good luck. :) And I think we've raced somewhere before... Have we?
 
Will I see you on track tonight C?
 
Anyone gonna practice tonight....I wanna do some laps man
 
I gotta host the Fiat Trophy for Dave tonight @ 21:30 and ITCC @ 23:30 ... I could probably fit a test in somewhere ... :lol:
 
What do you all think about a 20ishlap multi class race at Le Mans with the mid-late1990s cars like the Mercedes CLK, ToyotaTS020 and the Nissan GT1 along with slower GT cars like Viper GTS Racecar '99 (I think), and the Mclaren Racecar '97, and any other cars we could add/change? I asked Nizmo about a possible future event and he told me to ask in here if there was any interest.
 
Hey All,
I'm Interested in the bankfin racing you all have going on if there's space i'de enjoy joining , i've races in other touring car series not on gtplanet.but in other rooms ,i enjoy racing and i was looking for good people to race with and have fun
thanks for you're time
 
Hey All,
I'm Interested in the bankfin racing you all have going on if there's space i'de enjoy joining , i've races in other touring car series not on gtplanet.but in other rooms ,i enjoy racing and i was looking for good people to race with and have fun
thanks for you're time

Definitely space, what car would you like to drive? My Mazda Teammate may not be able to show up.
 
What do you all think about a 20ishlap multi class race at Le Mans with the mid-late1990s cars like the Mercedes CLK, ToyotaTS020 and the Nissan GT1 along with slower GT cars like Viper GTS Racecar '99 (I think), and the Mclaren Racecar '97, and any other cars we could add/change? I asked Nizmo about a possible future event and he told me to ask in here if there was any interest.

Wrong thread sk8 ... do it on the WMA thread

Welcome again Southern ... I believe your gonna run the Evo ...
 
Wrong thread sk8 ... do it on the WMA thread

This is technically a WMA thread. :P right? lol, Ill post one in the other Thread. :)
 
"scratches head" where's the other thread lol.
& yes i'de like to run a evo
thanks
 
:lol: This is technically a WMA sanctioned thread ;)
 
Thanks for the add NizmoDr3,looking forward to it
 
southern In about 2 hours Ill open up a room for a short practice. :) Anyone like to join me?
 
sk8er913
This is technically a WMA thread. :P right? lol, Ill post one in the other Thread. :)

He said "THE" WMA thread. This is "A" WMA thread. :lol: "THE" WMA thread can be found in the clubs and league sub forum.
 
:lol: kk ... don't be mean ... :lol:
 
NizmoDr3
:lol: kk ... don't be mean ... :lol:

Haha lol. Nah just pointing out a mistake. :)

I might and might not make it tomorrow. I guess i'll know a couple hours before the race....
 
Cool ... just let me know ... :)
 
sk8er913,
southern In about 2 hours Ill open up a room for a short practice. Anyone like to join me?

Feel free to add me if you like i'll be on and that would be nice
Thanks :)
 
Sk8 I'll run some laps with you until the Fiat Trophy starts ...
 
Im not sure how many laps ur gonna get to run...
 
Are you gonna open a room sk8?
 
I just joined Drivers room
 
Wow, strategy's going to be HUGE in round 4! So, 30 second stop or 7 more laps on hards...
 
Back