Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,247 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Hi Niz....Whats the minimum amount of laps you have to do using hards?
 
^^ there is no minimum mate, its all down to strategy,
 
The only minimum requirement is at least one stop and using both compounds ... the rest is up to you ...
 
Thanks Guys, see you all later, its gonna be good
 
Goiing to be an interesting race tonight ...
 
Just so i have it rite whats the weight and hp limit for the evo , and what kind of tires can you use thanks
 
southernpride20
Just so i have it rite whats the weight and hp limit for the evo , and what kind of tires can you use thanks

Hards an mediums. Look at the 3rd post for more info regarding the pit rules....
 
Hards an mediums. Look at the 3rd post for more info regarding the pit rules....

This is correct.


Also, Evo's @ 335 hp & 1100 kg.
 
I'm in this time. Still running an evo right? No FTO?
 
Yep ... no FTO bud ...
 
How long till qualy? Im on my way home...
 
Sorry lads, I had to quit race 2. Something came up.
 
Sorry all ,kids woke up had to run better luck at next race maby then ill have a car thats been more tested as well lol.i couldnt find the regs for all the cars went through 16 pages found the subi & the evo and nissan in the room ,but wasnt sure about mazda, or lexus , didnt know there was a 3 car/team limit to make my appoligies didnt see that part . hope to see u all at next race .& what cars are avalable to run as in whats full and open
thanks for any help
 
I'm out of Feature Race ... won't let me back into the room ... got DC'd while in first, argh ...

DC'd while racing constitutes as a retirement due to mechanical failure ...

Fai, check the OP, all the info you need is there ... 👍
 
NizmoDr3
I'm out of Feature Race ... won't let me back into the room ... got DC'd while in first, argh ...

DC'd while racing constitutes as a retirement due to mechanical failure ...

Fai, check the OP, all the info you need is there ... 👍

Sorry to hear mate.
 
prob stupid question but wheres the OP? IVE READ THROUGH 18+ Pgs , found bits and peices maby im in the rong place lol
thanks
 
Sorry to hear mate.

Thanks kk ... BMW & a Lexus out due to "Electrical Gremlins" :lol:

prob stupid question but wheres the OP? IVE READ THROUGH 18+ Pgs , found bits and peices maby im in the rong place lol
thanks

The very first post of the thread Fai ... the specs are above each car picture, drivers are underneath ...
 
Ok, cool, the pics i saw on the first page alright now i know what to set hp and weight to. i know the subi's are out as there full so . good deal thanks
the list shows the evos being taken up but no cars for the honda touring cars lol. and 1 spot left for mazda , so very little choice now i get it all lol
thanks again
 
Great Rae! Managed a third both races. Good points.
 
Ok, cool, the pics i saw on the first page alright now i know what to set hp and weight to. i know the subi's are out as there full so . good deal thanks
the list shows the evos being taken up but no cars for the honda touring cars lol. and 1 spot left for mazda , so very little choice now i get it all lol
thanks again

There's a spot for the Mitsubishi, Sakery is a reserve, meaning that Sakery "might" show up for a few races, but likely won't make the full season. We also didn't hear from AJHG today, and, if that's a sign of things to come, there's a slot open for Mitsubishi as well. Also, apparently only one of the BMW slots was actually filled today. :indiff:


As for the racing, it's going to take a LOT of persuasion to convince me to come back. I'm PM'ing some people, to see what they think of the "events" of the racing today. :yuck: Someone should be ashamed of himself...
 
MrMelancholy15
As for the racing, it's going to take a LOT of persuasion to convince me to come back. I'm PM'ing some people, to see what they think of the "events" of the racing today. :yuck: Someone should be ashamed of himself...

I wondered why you pitted in race 1?
 
I wondered why you pitted in race 1?

It was the choice of the person behind me, and it wasn't without a rather large shunt. I don't want to go into too much detail, but, the trip down pit lane was not intentional, and-either marginally or-not at all my fault.
 
I believe I hit you. It was a lag moment. I'm watching replays right now. It appears that I did not hit you however...
 
There's a spot for the Mitsubishi, Sakery is a reserve, meaning that Sakery "might" show up for a few races, but likely won't make the full season. We also didn't hear from AJHG today, and, if that's a sign of things to come, there's a slot open for Mitsubishi as well. Also, apparently only one of the BMW slots was actually filled today. :indiff:


As for the racing, it's going to take a LOT of persuasion to convince me to come back. I'm PM'ing some people, to see what they think of the "events" of the racing today. :yuck: Someone should be ashamed of himself...

Well I know I'm not getting PMed. :) because I didn't bump anyone off track. :) I got ran off once but its because I'm terrible on the corner and drive 108ish sometimes instead of 120ish
 
I believe I hit you. It was a lag moment. I'm watching replays right now. It appears that I did not hit you however...

I had a lag moment with Driver, I dont know if we bumped or not, but still the lag was much better than last time. :)
 
Well I know I'm not getting PMed. :) because I didn't bump anyone off track. :) I got ran off once but its because I'm terrible on the corner and drive 108ish sometimes instead of 120ish

No, you're right; you hit no one, but, were shoved into me. That's why I was out of control on the straight away, and tapped you on the straightaway. I could tell that you were 🤬 off with me, for tapping you, but, it's only because of the person who was behind you.
 
No, you're right; you hit no one, but, were shoved into me. That's why I was out of control on the straight away, and tapped you on the straightaway. I could tell that you were 🤬 off with me, for tapping you, but, it's only because of the person who was behind you.

umm, I hit you? I don't remember doing that...
 
umm, I hit you? I don't remember doing that...

No, you did, but, it wasn't your fault. In this case, you actually had absolutely NOWHERE to go. I'm not exaggerating; when you're being shoved through a corner from behind, and the guy in front is actually going at the regular pace, instead of forgetting to brake, it's pretty hard for you to do anything. At that point, the driver behind you was in more control over your car than were.


And, before you even consider saying that you don't remember being hit from behind, I saw the replay, and there's absolutely 0 lag. :guilty: You weren't even the only person to be hit by said "following driver." There were about 4 incidents, in which the following driver was involved, all of which are, in my opinion, his fault.


From here on out: Private messages only. I've already mentioned too much on the thread. I'm trying to answer questions, but, I'm done now. I've said a portion of my piece, and I'm hoping that everyone who's curious PMs me instead.
 
I just did a quick points check for the current podium drivers,
1st Driver with i think 55 points?
2nd Bronzo with 31 points(If if I am correct.)
3rd ME :D with 30 points
 
Back