Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,247 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
I got third both races, and missed the first round, so that should put me someplace in the middle of the point standings I think with 20points
 
I think 20 points would land you in 7th, not completely sure though, Nizmo will give the official points later in the week.
 
I think 20 points would land you in 7th, not completely sure though, Nizmo will give the official points later in the week.

Pending review of incidents, following W.M.A. procedure, imaginably. I've worked some little rules up, and we were using them before the start of the racing today... sort of... I imagine that most people haven't read the Driver's Handbook, but, I certainly hope that we can use that system...
 
I was involved in one incident. And it was accidental, so I'm not sure that there will be any penalty for me.
 
Let's not discuss this. The thread's not always the place. PMs are always better.
 
By the way Nizmo, on the scoring board my PSN and GTP name are switched, just incase someone gets confused. :)


And also, I've been thinking about how some people may not own the DLC.

There could be like an Alternate race, where the person that finishes the highest there would be the position be the same as last place on the feature race, for example: say 7 people show up to Motegi but there's 5 that don't have it but are able to race that weekend they would be competing for 7th-11th

Maybe get the winner an extra point... Just a thought, If its too much work then its too much work... and If there's no more word on new DLC by end of round 17/18 I might might just go by me a Spa. >.<
 
Last edited:
Soooo... with the most recent round down (terribly on my account, damn xD) I have unedited footage of the entire event, from my live perspective. I will get edited footage done within the next week, but who wants what I have now? :P
 
Cole
Soooo... with the most recent round down (terribly on my account, damn xD) I have unedited footage of the entire event, from my live perspective. I will get edited footage done within the next week, but who wants what I have now? :P

I am interested! 👍
 
I am interested! 👍
Alright, where should I put it? The footage consists of a couple minutes of pre-race antics, and then then the Sprint Race. The Feature race is being processed as we speak.
 
Cole
Alright, where should I put it? The footage consists of a couple minutes of pre-race antics, and then then the Sprint Race. The Feature race is being processed as we speak.

Put it wherever is easiest for you 👍
 
Youtube it is! The footage is now uploading... The file is 3GB though, so it might take a while. It will be done eventually though, so there's always that to look forward to xD
 
Cole
Youtube it is! The footage is now uploading... The file is 3GB though, so it might take a while. It will be done eventually though, so there's always that to look forward to xD

Post a link on here when it is done and I will take a look 👍
 
Hey, I won't be able to compete here, my mom sold my GT5 copy for accident in a yard sale, I'll post again when I get another and I'll see if I can catch the last races
 
Last edited:
AJHG1000
Hey, I won't be able to compete here, my mom sold my GT5 copy for accident in a yard sale, I'll post again whe I get another

I feel sorry for you...I wish you the best of luck.
 
Hey, I won't be able to compete here, my mom sold my GT5 copy for accident in a yard sale, I'll post again when I get another and I'll see if I can catch the last races

Mothers... Remind me what they're good for again... Mine freaked out on me, because she lost her own computer files. Wow, I'm not responsible for your files.
 
HI Guys,

Thanks very much for the good race last night, I really tried as hard as I could in the Nissan to stay in touch with Bronzo / Scooby combo. I am actually very pleased with two second places, thought I would come in fourth after all the Scoobys.

I experienced a few jumpy screens through out the feature race, think that may have been due to DC's and guys trying to come back in the room, sometimes this adds lag.

Pity for our host Niz, better luck with your connection next time bud.

Congrats Bronzo for a very well driven double, you were flying.
 
Driver 101
HI Guys,

Thanks very much for the good race last night, I really tried as hard as I could in the Nissan to stay in touch with Bronzo / Scooby combo. I am actually very pleased with two second places, thought I would come in fourth after all the Scoobys.

Don't expect to be losing to me. I'm a ds3 player with limited skill. I only use the scoob because it's all I have. I am thrilled with two 3rds after running the races of my life. However, in the feature you finished second with a scoob in front of you and two behind you 👍 not a bad day for the Subaru team :)
 
Shoe....you were driving well man.....well done bud.
 
Sorry Guys i DC from the room and i lost my connection . And also i have some lag in the begening of the race there is much smoke in front of me comming out from two cars i don't know where is the car ? And i don't know which side the car ?
Sorry again hope you enjoy the Race .
 
Driver 101
Shoe....you were driving well man.....well done bud.

Thank you. And you too! :cheers:
Everyone did good today
 
Yeah boy looks like everyone had a good one
 
I wake up this morning and get slapped in the face with PM's about a certain driver last night ... Dirty driving is not what I want guys ... this driver that's in the dog house has showed his colours in the test sessions before ... I will sort out this situation, but I ask EVERYONE to please read the OLR's like studying for your Doctors Degree ... the link is and always has been on the OP ...

I'm pretty pissed of about last night, but it was a racing situation ... electrical gremlins plagued the Lexus team, and I'm glad at least1 Lexus finished both rounds ... 👍

Points would have been up today, but I need to sort this situation out first ... Provisionally, congrats to Bron for the double win ...
 
I need someone who saved the replay for Round 4 to PM me please ...
 
Cole
Alright, where should I put it? The footage consists of a couple minutes of pre-race antics, and then then the Sprint Race. The Feature race is being processed as we speak.

Mind If I have a copy also?
 
Alright, where should I put it? The footage consists of a couple minutes of pre-race antics, and then then the Sprint Race. The Feature race is being processed as we speak.

Mind If I have a copy also?

I'd like one too please ...
 
Which capture card did you use to record it?
 
Me too please, so I can watch my a s s been kicked over and over......lol
 
Maybe we can get Graham Duxbury to commentate on the video ... :lol:
 
Back