Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,251 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Points are up ... Congrats to Driver101 and Nissan Ninja's for maintaining their lead ... 👍
 
I would like to join this series! 👍
I'm going to test out all the chassis tonight'

Actually I just figured out the availablr cars so I would like to run the Mitso Evo chassis?
JoeTruckV8/Mitsubushi EVO X
 
Last edited:
I would like to join this series! 👍
I'm going to test out all the chassis tonight'

Actually I just figured out the availablr cars so I would like to run the Mitso Evo chassis?
JoeTruckV8/Mitsubushi EVO X

Mazda isn't full.. ^^ My team mate didnt show up for either race. >.<




And Nizmo it will improve response rate. So smaller lag jumps, smaller turning and braking delays between systems. Slightly improving connections, but with driving as close as we get, every tiny bit is good. :)
 
No problem! All the milestones of race progression are in the description, in case you get tired of the three of us honking incessantly xD
 
Great video. caught ya napping at 14:30 :sly:

Yeah, yeah, whatever xD

I blame my setup; second gear was way too short in that configuration :P
 
1:50-2:20 showcase of GT physics, and my driving. :P

6:15 - ? = lol

Wheres part 2? :)
 
Last edited:
I'll turn some practice laps tonight and see what times I'm pulling out of the box? sk8er913 I'll run both chassis (evo & mazda) and see which one I'm quicker in' 👍
 
I didn't notice any Hondas in the field lol,nor did i see any ,i know i wont be running a silvia. looks like ill either be in a mazda or honda lol.as there isnt much else to choose from :)
 
I'll turn some practice laps tonight and see what times I'm pulling out of the box? sk8er913 I'll run both chassis (evo & mazda) and see which one I'm quicker in' 👍

Talk to Nizmo. :)

Im also practicing now, and I don't like this track, but wow! Car feels great! :D
 
Last edited:
Are you talking autumn ring? If so, I have run mostly upper 17s and low 18s with a 1:17.461 as my best.
 
Just completed 10 laps, 7 were 1:16.X 1 was 1:19.8 (spin) and 2 were 1:15.8 and 1:15.9 how are these times on softs?

Edit: I beat the Scooby. :D What tires did you use?
 
1:50-2:20 showcase of GT physics, and my driving. :P

6:15 - ? = lol

Wheres part 2? :)

6:15-10:13 = Me being stupid and waiting for the damn race to start xD

Part two is being captured as we speak. After a few capture runs (from different angles, of course), it will need to be compiled, rendered for efficiency, then clipped, edited, and finally rendered and uploaded. Might take a while :ouch:
 
Well atleast i have something to go by lap time wise , what tyres we allowed to use rs,rm,rh? .
autum ring huh its a ok track lol
 
sk8er913
Just completed 10 laps, 7 were 1:16.X 1 was 1:19.8 (spin) and 2 were 1:15.8 and 1:15.9 how are these times on softs?

Edit: I beat the Scooby. :D What tires did you use?

I was on mediums. Haha, I always test in the middle of the road tire

Edit: also, I hate this track. Anyone else agree with me?
 
Well atleast i have something to go by lap time wise , what tyres we allowed to use rs,rm,rh? .
autum ring huh its a ok track lol

I was on mediums. Haha, I always test in the middle of the road tire

Edit: also, I hate this track. Anyone else agree with me?

I hate it too. :P But I like the way my car handles here.

We wont know the tires for another week and a half... so use whatever you'd like
 
Last edited:
sk8er913
I hate it too. :P But I like the way my car handles here.

My car does alright. A little tight, but I will fix that later on. How about you try running some laps on medium tires so we can compare times?
 
I'll do that i'll get on tonight after my kids are asleep and run some laps . with different tires and see what lap times i get and post 👍:).
normally i like my cars free to turn ,cant stand tight or really tight cars , autum ring has alot of turns ,so we'll see what happens .
 
I'm going o start my P1 session on hards until we get a tire choice sorted out.
 
Guys...the tire regulation for the next round at Autumn Ring gets announced the Monday before the event.

Oh...and welcome Joe, see you on track soon.
 
Driver 101
Guys...the tire regulation for the next round at Autumn Ring gets announced the Monday before the event.

I know that, but I decided to test on mediums to give me a "middle of the road" time. Softs will be a couple seconds faster (15s or 14s) and hards will be a couple seconds slower (20s or 21s)
 
I just ran 1'18'7xx on hards with no front downforce yet in the Evo X chassis within 17 laps.
Mazda coming up next.
 
Havent tryed hards yet but meds were great ,meds were between 1:16-1:17s lows, in the mazda really like the way it handles but it can be better :).more testing to come later lol.but i think im in good shape
 
Welcome Joe ... Hope to see you on track soon ...

@Fai - Silvia, Honda, Mitsubish and Mazda are all available ... Mitsubishi's lost a driver ... the other one is a reserve, who might not make all the races ...

TYRES WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY, 27/8 ... GET TO KNOW THE CIRCUIT BEFORE YOU CAN SET YOUR CAR UP ... :D
 
Wow I can't decide yet on which chassis just yet. These 2 cars are good and bad where the other 1 isn't. I ran slower in the Mazda, but its not broken in so,?... I will need till tomorrow to decide now. On a short course I give it to the evo, but on anything with a nice straight this Mazda gains mph!
 
joetruckv8
I would like to join this series! 👍
I'm going to test out all the chassis tonight'

Actually I just figured out the availablr cars so I would like to run the Mitso Evo chassis?
JoeTruckV8/Mitsubushi EVO X

Welcome mate. Guess thats the third series we're both in :lol:
 
Right?! 👍 ^^^
 
Wow I can't decide yet on which chassis just yet. These 2 cars are good and bad where the other 1 isn't. I ran slower in the Mazda, but its not broken in so,?... I will need till tomorrow to decide now. On a short course I give it to the evo, but on anything with a nice straight this Mazda gains mph!

OP is Evo IX??
 
Back