Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,252 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Get confused with the roman numerials, but we're on the same page'
 
Tyre choice is going to be crucial in Autumn ... :D ... some interesting developments happening ...
 
Tyre choice is going to be crucial in Autumn ... :D ... some interesting developments happening ...

Oh, I love this track! It's so brutally weird with the cambers... It's a tuner's nightmare, but, a driver's dream. :lol: The track feels like a Bankfin track; it sorta resembles Kyalami. :lol:
 
MrMelancholy15
Oh, I love this track! It's so brutally weird with the cambers... It's a tuner's nightmare, but, a driver's dream. :lol: The track feels like a Bankfin track; it sorta resembles Kyalami. :lol:

It is a tuner nightmare. (I'm a tuner not a driver) :scared:
 
It is a tuner nightmare. (I'm a tuner not a driver) :scared:

I can tell. Whereas I think that Autumn Ring is one of the most fun tracks in the game, and I generally spend my entire time racing with two wheels off of the track ANYWAYS, and more often am airborne, those who don't like the track like to say that it's a bad track.

You guys just haven't learned about steady-state kerb hopping, yet. It's what the Aussie V8s do, and what I aspire to learn.
 
I've only done 1 online race ever...and that was the deep forest race... :dunce: so I'm still figuring it out
 
I've only done 1 online race ever...and that was the deep forest race... :dunce: so I'm still figuring it out

Well, it's always best to be considerate when passing. A spin costs all drivers involved time.
 
MrMelancholy15
Well, it's always best to be considerate when passing. A spin costs all drivers involved time.

O, I know...haha, I was just extremely happy about finishing! :)
 
Ill be happy about finishing Autumn Ring. :P up to 15.3 and consistent mid 1:15 and Mel I do curb hop, I just don't like how much you have to half throttle in the corners, Its so hard for my lead foot to not tap it a little too hard and screw up my line. lol.
 
sk8er913
Ill be happy about finishing Autumn Ring. :P up to 15.3 and consistent mid 1:15 and Mel I do curb hop, I just don't like how much you have to half throttle in the corners, Its so hard for my lead foot to not tap it a little too hard and screw up my line. lol.

Ds3. Throttle on or throttle off. It's hell... :dopey:
 
Ds3. Throttle on or throttle off. It's hell... :dopey:

Very relevant to below. Switch to L2 for braking, L1 for shift down, R2 for throttle, and R1 for shifting up. You'll thank me later. :) While you're at it, move your horn, too, just in case you slip. I've heard of people being penalized for accidentally honking. Let's not even make that an issue, okay?

Ill be happy about finishing Autumn Ring. :P up to 15.3 and consistent mid 1:15 and Mel I do curb hop, I just don't like how much you have to half throttle in the corners, Its so hard for my lead foot to not tap it a little too hard and screw up my line. lol.

Have you ever driven a race car? :sly: It's not full-throttle ever. Well, okay, rarely. If I went full-throttle in my Hyundai, I'd be way off-course, (20 ish feet!!) unless I was on a straightaway; which is rare in autocross. :)
 
Have you ever driven a race car? :sly: It's not full-throttle ever. Well, okay, rarely. If I went full-throttle in my Hyundai, I'd be way off-course, (20 ish feet!!) unless I was on a straightaway; which is rare in autocross. :)

:P well in used to flooring it on most GT5 tracks. lol. :P

And I heard that lately they've been flooring it a little more in LMP2 lately :P
 
I'll practice it a bit later Mel. Thanks for the tip. 👍
 
I'll practice it a bit later Mel. Thanks for the tip. 👍

When are you going to practice? Im up for another 5 laps if I have time. :)
 
sk8er913
When are you going to practice? Im up for another 5 laps if I have time. :)

I can now if you want to. 👍
 
My lounge is open for those who want to join
 
sk8er913
Sounds good, gotta check out my "Scoob" competition. lol

I won't be much competition :lol:
 
I tested the scooby they handle great there , there fast and take the track really well better than the honda,evo,silvia,even mazda lol. my scooby is faster than the mazda and that makes me scratch my head lol. im no tuner ,but ive tryied alot to make the mazda faster off just a bit ,need to find a sec or so not sure where to find it lol
 
Only issue I have with the scoob is that it doesn't move down the straights. Haha, being 70kg heavier and having 50 less hp. :lol: but on the corners we can be so much stronger
 
I tested the scooby they handle great there , there fast and take the track really well better than the honda,evo,silvia,even mazda lol. my scooby is faster than the mazda and that makes me scratch my head lol. im no tuner ,but ive tryied alot to make the mazda faster off just a bit ,need to find a sec or so not sure where to find it lol

Only issue I have with the scoob is that it doesn't move down the straights. Haha, being 70kg heavier and having 50 less hp. :lol: but on the corners we can be so much stronger

Scooby has an aero advantage, on tracks with lots of hit corners we just have to do our best. :P but once we go to Monza, Mazda power! :D
 
Absolutely there a dream in the corners,lack a bit on the straights,u can get back in the gas much quicker with the scooby maby half turn and floor it and she'll stick nice...
 
1:13.883 on softs
1:16.078 on hards

So bronzo will run about 1:09 and 1:12 :scared:
 
so mine and Shoes test... his fastest was 1:13.8 my fastest was 14.4 his average was 1:14ish it seemed, my average was changing between mid 15 and early 16 between drives


edit:
1:13.883 on softs
1:16.078 on hards

So bronzo will run about 1:09 and 1:12 :scared:

LOL
 
Great racing ^^^
 
Great racing ^^^

Mhmm that first race was awesome. :) the others we tried a little too hard for practice though. :P lol
 
Damn thats fast , looks like i have some work to do lol.think ill get back on once my kids are in bed and practice some more lol. i wanna be good for the weekend , and i dont wanna be in the back of the pack .gotta find the rite handle for this car .
 
1:15 should be good to be mid pack I believe
 
Back