Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,256 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
P2 session going down tonight. I left off at 1'18's on hards, but over the last 2 days you guys have raised the bar pretty high! Do we have any word on the tire choices yet?
 
P2 session going down tonight. I left off at 1'18's on hards, but over the last 2 days you guys have raised the bar pretty high! Do we have any word on the tire choices yet?

They're usually announced on the monday or tuesday of the race day week.
 
They're usually announced on the monday or tuesday of the race day week.

Yup.



Also, my take on this team shuffling: Either Nizmo just became a huge patriot (Wooohoooo, South Africa! Vuvuzela!) OR hates the Lexus. :indiff: See what I put up with?
 
Lol to funny,nice going good to see teams that share ideas and setups to be better across the board for a better all team effort lol .:):cheers:

BREAKING NEWS!:

With the new flood of popularity to the Subaru and the Nissan. Team Mazda is actively searching for drivers in an attempt to keep up with its competitors. We're going to need the full service of 3 drivers if we're going to have the slightest of chances... For Autumn, drive it the hardest you can and don't get last! For Monza next week, show all these other cars the power of our machines in an unprecedented dual podium finish as we fly by these Scoobies!
 
sk8er913
BREAKING NEWS!:

With the new flood of popularity to the Subaru and the Nissan. Team Mazda is actively searching for drivers in an attempt to keep up with its competitors. We're going to need the full service of 3 drivers if we're going to have the slightest of chances... For Autumn, drive it the hardest you can and don't get last! For Monza next week, show all these other cars the power of our machines in an unprecedented dual podium finish as we fly by these Scoobies!

All the cars should beat the scoobies on Monza!
 
They're usually announced on the monday or tuesday of the race day week.

Hold up I'm confused here, I thought we're running this weekend or we not?

Nevermind I just looked it up, I guess I will be making the Pure WEC event this Sunday!
 
Last edited:
joetruckv8
Hold up I'm confused here, I thought we're running this weekend or we not?

Nevermind I just looked it up, I guess I will be making the Pure WEC event this Sunday!

Nah its every fortnight.
 
BREAKING NEWS!:

With the new flood of popularity to the Subaru and the Nissan. Team Mazda is actively searching for drivers in an attempt to keep up with its competitors. We're going to need the full service of 3 drivers if we're going to have the slightest of chances... For Autumn, drive it the hardest you can and don't get last! For Monza next week, show all these other cars the power of our machines in an unprecedented dual podium finish as we fly by these Scoobies!

Does Mazda offer the same thing nissan does lol,if so count me in ,shared info , oppinions and all?! hehe 👍:sly:. i have yet to test the lexus ive been doing alot of mazda testing lately lol
 
That's good for quality racing. Mad practice time!
 
Does Mazda offer the same thing nissan does lol,if so count me in ,shared info , oppinions and all?! hehe 👍:sly:. i have yet to test the lexus ive been doing alot of mazda testing lately lol

Yep
 
Also, my take on this team shuffling: Either Nizmo just became a huge patriot (Wooohoooo, South Africa! Vuvuzela!) OR hates the Lexus. :indiff: See what I put up with?

For those of you who know and remember, think of Giniel de Villiers, Duncan Vos and Mark Peters ... (Ok Peters was a Brit, but he still drove for Nissan) ... For those that don't, look up on Youtube for the 1999/2000 South African Touring Car Championship :sly:

@Mel you know for a fact that Nissan is the closest to my heart, mix that in with an all Saffer team, and it makes for interesting touring car times ... :D


I'M GONNA HOOK UP A TEST SESSION SUNDAY NIGHT AT ABOUT 22:00 GMT+2 ... HOPE YOU ALL CAN MAKE IT ... 👍
 
Last edited:
Bah. I'll find a replacement for Lexus, soon enough, or find something to do. 👍 👍
 
Well you still have OTS in your ranks ... what you mean "you'll find something to do"?
 
BREAKING NEWS!:

With the new flood of popularity to the Subaru and the Nissan. Team Mazda is actively searching for drivers in an attempt to keep up with its competitors. We're going to need the full service of 3 drivers if we're going to have the slightest of chances... For Autumn, drive it the hardest you can and don't get last! For Monza next week, show all these other cars the power of our machines in an unprecedented dual podium finish as we fly by these Scoobies!

Dude I'll be there for all the upcoming races
 
Just got done running laps. Got down to a 1:13.494
 
If Sakery's a reserve, AND a Team Phoenix Driver, can he stay on Mitsubishi, if Team Phoenix Motorsport enters negotiations with Mitsubishi? To say, we've been contacted. Mitsubishi likes our qualifying pace, but not the race consistency; attributed to the rear downforce and LSD on the Lexus.
 
Dude I'll be there for all the upcoming races

It looks like we can have 3 drivers at once now though, Subaru did last week. :) and looks like Nissan will next race. :) Itll be good to finally not be the only Mazda though. :D
 
It looks like we can have 3 drivers at once now though, Subaru did last week. :) and looks like Nissan will next race. :) Itll be good to finally not be the only Mazda though. :D

We would have 4 drivers, technically, but I don't think Sakery's hanging here with us too often.
 
So is Mazda full or a spot open ?! im lost li need to know what teams are still open im testing alot with mazdas ,figured ide go with them but maby mazda doesnt want me i dunno lol. just got confy with them handling wise to :).
if not i guess ill go try lexus or bmw lol
 
So is Mazda full or a spot open ?! im lost li need to know what teams are still open im testing alot with mazdas ,figured ide go with them but maby mazda doesnt want me i dunno lol. just got confy with them handling wise to :).
if not i guess ill go try lexus or bmw lol

Mazda. :P OPEN, ur our 3rd driver. :)
 
FAI, I would only recommend the Lexus to other drivers, with better car control.
 
Awsome, i'm in !Mazda all the way ill have to fine tune bring my times down im not where i need to be yet im about 3 secs off if people are running 113's . lol need to find speed somewhere .Thanks Mrmelancholy appreciate you telling me that
 
Awsome, i'm in !Mazda all the way ill have to fine tune bring my times down im not where i need to be yet im about 3 secs off if people are running 113's . lol need to find speed somewhere .

Subarus are the only cars in 1:13s, so far. Someone refused to see it die, but, I guess it was WAY too fast, the entire time.
 
Subarus are the only cars in 1:13s, so far. Someone refused to see it die, but, I guess it was WAY too fast, the entire time.

I will laugh at the Scooby round 7 and 8 though. :P
 
Lol yeh ,i know what you mean i have a scooby and a good setup for it ,ran high 114s with it , shofted to the madza & low 116s lol. my scooby handles like no other @ autum ring love it ,maby its meant for that track lol:)
 
:( It might not be enough to rattle the championship from their hands.

We also have a chance at Grand Valley, Fuji, and Spa :) Possibly be even at Motegi and Tsu also, but we dont know yet...
 
Back