Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,256 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
The Scoobys have the edge, without a doubt, but its good to set up and try to catch them before season 2 where I believe the Scooby will be dropped. For now, lets try our best to take the fight to them.

By the way....1:13's is very quick, well done Shoe
 
Don't worry too much about the Scooby's ... their time will come :sly: ... for now, you guys are running some awesome quick times 👍
 
NizmoDr3
Don't worry too much about the Scooby's ... their time will come :sly: ... for now, you guys are running some awesome quick times 👍

We are doing really good on this track, but on Monza we wont be on podium :crazy:
 
Well if he is the 3rd driver for the Mazda then put me down for the Evo chassis then!
 
Who has 4 drivers? and I suggest an extra 30 KGs and 5 extra horsepower on subarus. :) would make them brake a little bit earlier and make the handling very lightly worse but the tiny extra HP boost would be to slightly increase the power to weight to even it out, can someone compare to the current regulations times at Autumn and for straightaway speed on Monza?
 
Do you guys have any spaces? I've just finished a series with a few of the lads in here but our next series seems to have stalled a bit.
 
Well if he is the 3rd driver for the Mazda then put me down for the Evo chassis then!

5 people for Evo now? I need to test the Evo a bit more, but, I can't imagine using the Lexus anymore. It's ridiculously difficult.

And, I'm not complaining or arguing, but, Team Phoenix Motorsport might have to work something out...

I just don't see myself coming close to the pace of the other cars (Subarus and Nissans) without switching chassis. Joe, shall we take it to PMs?
 
5 people for Evo now? I need to test the Evo a bit more, but, I can't imagine using the Lexus anymore. It's ridiculously difficult.

And, I'm not complaining or arguing, but, Team Phoenix Motorsport might have to work something out...

I just don't see myself coming close to the pace of the other cars (Subarus and Nissans) without switching chassis. Joe, shall we take it to PMs?

I will take the Lexus then. I haven't raced yet, so I can pretty much be flexible on car choice.
 
I will take the Lexus then. I haven't raced yet, so I can pretty much be flexible on car choice.

Don't be so naive, please. (PLEASE consider the car's handling...) It's a tricky car. The potential is there... It's just too hard for me...
 
seems as if we need a new car in the series... ^^ 5 drivers for one team is a bit much.
 
Don't be so naive, please. (PLEASE consider the car's handling...) It's a tricky car. The potential is there... It's just too hard for me...

I have a G27 and a tune-able suspension. Give me 2 rounds. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED :dopey:
 
I have a G27 and a tune-able suspension. Give me 2 rounds. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED :dopey:

:lol: I warned you.

Reputation aside, good luck. I'll try the Lexus in 5 + 6.
 
I can't make the race at autumn ring. Kinda sucks, I had my car dialed and was running consistently around 14.0
 
5 people for Evo now? I need to test the Evo a bit more, but, I can't imagine using the Lexus anymore. It's ridiculously difficult.

And, I'm not complaining or arguing, but, Team Phoenix Motorsport might have to work something out...

I just don't see myself coming close to the pace of the other cars (Subarus and Nissans) without switching chassis. Joe, shall we take it to PMs?

Why are there 5 people going for the Evo? ... There is only 2 spaces available for it, excluding Sake, who is a reserve ...
Spaces available;
BMW = 1
Honda = 3
Lexus = 1
Mitsubishi = 1

THERE IS A MAXIMUM OF 3 DRIVERS PER CAR. IF A MANUFACTURER HAS MORE THAN 3 DRIVERS AT ANY ROUND, THEN THE MANUFACTURER WILL BE DQ'D!!! ...
 
NizmoDr3
THERE IS A MAXIMUM OF 3 DRIVERS PER CAR. IF A MANUFACTURER HAS MORE THAN 3 DRIVERS AT ANY ROUND, THEN THE MANUFACTURER WILL BE DQ'D!!! ...

:lol: what an embarrassment :lol:
 
I believe the extra spaces came from no shows, which left 2 spaces for Mazda and Evo available? I had read 1 guy saying he wanted to be put down for the Mazda chassis, then another post about 5 drivers on 1 team. I was benching testing Mazda vs Evo because I was asked to drive for Mazda since there was a 2 no shows for that chassis. Judging from Nismo's chassis count it definitely seems Team Mazda is full since its not even listed on Nizmo's post so I'm assuming the Evo is still available?
 
I believe the extra spaces came from no shows, which left 2 spaces for Mazda and Evo available? I had read 1 guy saying he wanted to be put down for the Mazda chassis, then another post about 5 drivers on 1 team. I was benching testing Mazda vs Evo because I was asked to drive for Mazda since there was a 2 no shows for that chassis. Judging from Nismo's chassis count it definitely seems Team Mazda is full since its not even listed on Nizmo's post so I'm assuming the Evo is still available?

I asked you when we still had two drivers. We no longer have two...
 
Do you guys have any spaces? I've just finished a series with a few of the lads in here but our next series seems to have stalled a bit.


Hi Flanked....I am sure you could slot into one the above mentioned openings.

👍
 
Hi Driver, can't make out which ones are free from the posts above! I'll take the Lancer if there's a spot going. If not I'm pretty easy.
 
Hi Driver, can't make out which ones are free from the posts above! I'll take the Lancer if there's a spot going. If not I'm pretty easy.

I think Truck wanted the Mitsubishi... O.o but the BMW the best out of the other 3. :) Although I would like to see the Honda run to see how fast it is... :P
 
I think Truck wanted the Mitsubishi... O.o but the BMW the best out of the other 3. :) Although I would like to see the Honda run to see how fast it is... :P

How many drivers does Team Mazda have now?
 
It's because the former factory Lexus team (drivers and team owners) are unsatisfied; Team Phoenix Motorsport is a two driver team (OTS_NEWDRIVER2 and MrMelancholy15) and is looking for a new, more competitive car, with more helpful team engineers. We're working on solving the problem. A switch before Rounds 5 & 6 seems unlikely, though Mitsubishi & Honda had entered discussions... Mitsubishi has since filled a slot with JoetruckV8, leaving Team Phoenix Motorsport without a certain deal. It is still unclear, which car they will use @ Autumn Ring.
 
Skater sorry I hadn't finished my comparsion testing in time, I was actually leaning towards the Mazda since I believe it had better tire wear than the Evo, but I ended up taking too long.
 
It's because the former factory Lexus team (drivers and team owners) are unsatisfied; Team Phoenix Motorsport is a two driver team (OTS_NEWDRIVER2 and MrMelancholy15) and is looking for a new, more competitive car, with more helpful team engineers. We're working on solving the problem. A switch before Rounds 5 & 6 seems unlikely, though Mitsubishi & Honda had entered discussions... Mitsubishi has since filled a slot with JoetruckV8, leaving Team Phoenix Motorsport without a certain deal. It is still unclear, which car they will use @ Autumn Ring.

MAFIA Motorsports driver cnd01 has been contacted in regards to filling the #10 Lexus position. He has been seen testing for BMW and Toyota, but he has yet to compete in any race. Cnd01 is looking forward to actually making a race this weekend. His difficult schedule will more than likely have an opening for the race.
 
Skater sorry I hadn't finished my comparsion testing in time, I was actually leaning towards the Mazda since I believe it had better tire wear than the Evo, but I ended up taking too long.

Don't be sorry. :) Any confusion was my fault.

MAFIA Motorsports driver cnd01 has been contacted in regards to filling the #10 Lexus position. He has been seen testing for BMW and Toyota, but he has yet to compete in any race. Cnd01 is looking forward to actually making a race this weekend. His difficult schedule will more than likely have an opening for the race.

...LOL!
 
OP updated ... let me know if I missed something ...
 
Hi Niz,

Think Bazzer (Flanked) wants to join the series aswell.
 
What car do I put him down in?
 
Subarus are the only cars in 1:13s, so far. Someone refused to see it die, but, I guess it was WAY too fast, the entire time.
,

did a few test laps with Ally last night, best lap on soft (tire wear off) were 1.13.034, which was my fastest lap till date.

we then quickly went to monza to see what would happen there between the silvia and subaru, well the silvia just ran away, could not even use the slip to catch up. scooby's are sitting ducks on longer straights.

so there is hope for anyone who thought the subaru's is going to run away with the series. they are only fast on certain tracks... any track with a straight they are not. just my 2 cents on all the negative posts regarding the scooby's.
 
Back