Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,256 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Thanks Bronz for the feed back....thats good to know, time to start setting up for Sunday.
 
anytime mate.. all i want is a close clean race. i think we should next time all be in the same drive train setup, this will make for very close racing.
maybe all in honda integra rm ...or scooby's. sorry had to mention that word again.
 
:lol: Bron ... Maybe it's the driver and not the car ... "Windgat" :sly: ... good luck this weekend bud 👍

Pre-Race Report is up ... and tyres have been announced ... good luck to all the teams ...
 
:lol: Bron ... Maybe it's the driver and not the car ... "Windgat" :sly: ... good luck this weekend bud 👍

Pre-Race Report is up ... and tyres have been announced ... good luck to all the teams ...

Hey Niz,

Where can i find these Pre Race Reports?
 
I can't make the race. Which sucks. I was running GREAT times. I will just have to wait and get beaten at Monza :)
 
The regs check last week was a bit of a mess. This is a proposal based on how we do it in the GTRRL.

Set the regs for 1 car. The drivers join track, once you have seen that they fit the regs they rejoin back to lobby.

Then you set regs for a different car and those drivers join track, once you have seen that they fit the regs they rejoin lobby.

You keep doing this until every driver has been reg checked. Once this is complete we can start racing.

For example. If we do it from lowest to highest in terms of car specs then this is a problem which will arise which happened last week. You set the regs for the silvia, 325 bhp, 1050kg. And all silvia drivers join track, then you change regs again for evo drivers to join track, 335bhp, 1100kg. The evo drivers will join track but it'll kickout all silvia drivers because their cars no longer fit the regs which was set to 1100kg. Do you understand what im trying to say?

It is imperative that noone enters the settings to change anything. Anyone seen going into the settings then they should be DQ'ed
 
The regs check last week was a bit of a mess. This is a proposal based on how we do it in the GTRRL.

Set the regs for 1 car. The drivers join track, once you have seen that they fit the regs they rejoin back to lobby.

Then you set regs for a different car and those drivers join track, once you have seen that they fit the regs they rejoin lobby.

You keep doing this until every driver has been reg checked. Once this is complete we can start racing.

For example. If we do it from lowest to highest in terms of car specs then this is a problem which will arise which happened last week. You set the regs for the silvia, 325 bhp, 1050kg. And all silvia drivers join track, then you change regs again for evo drivers to join track, 335bhp, 1100kg. The evo drivers will join track but it'll kickout all silvia drivers because their cars no longer fit the regs which was set to 1100kg. Do you understand what im trying to say?

It is imperative that noone enters the settings to change anything. Anyone seen going into the settings then they should be DQ'ed

It shouldn't do that. If you set the regs for the lowest to highest it shouldn't be a problem. It worked in the feature race and the race before the way it was supposed to...
 
The regs check last week was a bit of a mess. This is a proposal based on how we do it in the GTRRL.

Set the regs for 1 car. The drivers join track, once you have seen that they fit the regs they rejoin back to lobby.

Then you set regs for a different car and those drivers join track, once you have seen that they fit the regs they rejoin lobby.

You keep doing this until every driver has been reg checked. Once this is complete we can start racing.

For example. If we do it from lowest to highest in terms of car specs then this is a problem which will arise which happened last week. You set the regs for the silvia, 325 bhp, 1050kg. And all silvia drivers join track, then you change regs again for evo drivers to join track, 335bhp, 1100kg. The evo drivers will join track but it'll kickout all silvia drivers because their cars no longer fit the regs which was set to 1100kg. Do you understand what im trying to say?

It is imperative that noone enters the settings to change anything. Anyone seen going into the settings then they should be DQ'ed

What happened at the last 2 Rounds was my screw up ... the race weekend before that, Scrutineering went much smoother ... my screw up, so I'm owning up ... it'll go smoother next time ... I guarantee it 👍 ...
 
Hi guys, any news on what car i can use yet?
 
Hi guys, any news on what car i can use yet?

Welcome Bazz ...

Spaces available;
BMW = 2
Honda = 3
Lexus = 2
Mitsubishi = 1

Choose away bud ...
 
Thanks, I'll take the Mitsubishi, hopefully I can be competitive. Although the people I know from my other series are very fast so it'll be hard!
 
I'll test both the Honda & BMW, as I need 2+ slots for my team. Good to have BAZZER though.
 
See i need to stop testing "MEDS& Softs " and test with Hards and meds lol, thought for sure softs might be a compound ,cool . i have a good idea of my times, unless my team mates wanna get together 1 day before the race weekend and talk about things ,make sure were all running good lol strategy Race wise .
 
haha, sorry Fai. :D I told him I thought it would be Medium/Soft as thats the only one we havent done yet... lol.
 
haha, sorry Fai. :D I told him I thought it would be Medium/Soft as thats the only one we havent done yet... lol.

Lol its ok bud no worries ,i need to do a bit more testing anywase just to fine tune if any lol
 
So what's the tire choice for this weekends round?

Nevermind I just found it'
 
Ummm, I'm getting 1:16s in most cars, and 1:17s in the Honda. The fastest car I tested, though, was the BMW, which felt smoother.
 
I'm getting mid 15s in all cars lol, but I'm finding the opposite, I'm finding the honda fastest of them all,
 
I'm getting mid 15s in all cars lol, but I'm finding the opposite, I'm finding the honda fastest of them all,

I was testing online; the lap times are about a second slower online. The Honda, surprisingly, didn't handle well for me at all. 👎 I mean, the Lexus is unpredictable, but, the Honda is quite predictable, but, my driving style likes a big slip angle, apparently, on corner exits. The Honda does the opposite. It doesn't suit my style.
 
I set the honda's rear end up to +.70 to at 5.0 camber, that way the direction the nose is going is the direction of acceleration, plus I shifted all the weight to the front and added another 20kgs to get the front to stop bouncing with stiffer suspension,
 
If any of you are interested I created an event in the spot race folder that starts after Bankfin this Sunday after Bankfin if anyone would like to check it out.
 
Bahahahaha, its true though, its a base setup I use on all FF cars
 
So what are the target times you guys are getting?
 
Have you released the tire compounds niz?
 
Have you released the tire compounds niz?

Pre-race Report on First page...

I also don't yet know the lap times on mediums.

Anyways, my saving grace will be if those pesky Subarus can't use the downforce, because of the tires that the downforce pushes down. Wish the others luck!
 
^^ the issue is that this and the last event haven't had the really long straights to make the downforce become aero drag and with the least HP it might fall against them, I'm surprised the evo's haven't pulled them up,
 
Back