Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,251 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Unfortunately i won't be back from my girlfriends in time to make my first race, i only had a little practice in the week and was making 1.19's in the Mitsi so i wasn't going to be causing any problems anyway.
 
kk20
How long till qualy?

Looking forward to my question being answered. Just a lil confused with time zones...
 
Looking forward to my question being answered. Just a lil confused with time zones...

Niz did answer your question... :) now 1 hour and 40 minutes
 
sk8er913
Niz did answer your question... :) now 1 hour and 40 minutes

Thats when room opens.
 
Quali should start in 1 hr & 25 mins kk ...
 
Unfortunately i won't be back from my girlfriends in time to make my first race, i only had a little practice in the week and was making 1.19's in the Mitsi so i wasn't going to be causing any problems anyway.

We're in the same boat, you wont be back there by yourself' :nervous:

What room are we running this in? This is my 1st go at this. Nizmo and Mr M or powered up, but not online yet. I'll be in my room turning some laps for the time being.
 
MrMelancholy15
You? Never... Would you try the Honda specs for us?

Since I'm not going to tune, I was going to see if the Subaru team shows up... I'll see if I have the honda.

Any rooms up?
 
I'm about to regret not getting enough practice in for this! :scared:
 
Someones connection doesn't gel with mine ... second successive time I've been kicked out and can't rejoin ... :( ... I've got no luck in my own Championship
 
I will have to drop out. Everyone was lagging, jolting, flying, etc. I got crashed 3 times on the pace lap if that is a measure. It isn't anyone's fault. This is because of PD and GT5's servers as well as my internet. I would have loved to compete. 👍
 
Fun series you guys count me in full time! I'll definitely put the required amount of practice in for good pace, and tire strategy next round, but I'm a little nerves about the lack of available front downforce on the Evo chassis. But whatever I'll figure it out! 👍

Hint Hint: Watch out for the Mazda's at Monza!
 
Fun series you guys count me in full time! I'll definitely put the required amount of practice in for good pace, and tire strategy next round, but I'm a little nerves about the lack of available front downforce on the Evo chassis. But whatever I'll figure it out! 👍

Hint Hint: Watch out for the Mazda's at Monza!

You were 4 km/h faster than I was down the Autumn Ring Mini straight. The BMW is truly a stunningly balanced car, but, Monza will be your track. Seriously, I'm not kidding.


Finally, with the weird ups & downs I've been having, and a good strong finish in the feature race, I think that I'm back in the championship hunt. I checked the pre-race report, my pit stop on lap 5 was fully legal. I was able to avoid the horrible, horrible lynching that 2nd-4th would've given me, if I hadn't pitted. :lol: Seriously, looking in the mirror, seeing three Subarus smashing *each other* around, made me think "if they catch me, my race is over. Maybe I'll just pit three times instead... :scared:
 
Last edited:
MrMelancholy15
You were 4 km/h faster than I was down the Autumn Ring Mini straight. The BMW is truly a stunningly balanced car, but, Monza will be your track. Seriously, I'm not kidding.

Finally, with the weird ups & downs I've been having, and a good strong finish in the feature race, I think that I'm back in the championship hunt. I checked the pre-race report, my pit stop on lap 5 was fully legal. I was able to avoid the horrible, horrible lynching that 2nd-4th would've given me, if I hadn't pitted. :lol: Seriously, looking in the mirror, seeing three Subarus smashing *each other* around, made me think "if they catch me, my race is over. Maybe I'll just pit three times instead... :scared:

Its not really balanced well. The weight split is 55 45. It really feels like im driving an FF car. The fronts wore 3 times more than rears. I need something to help turn her ass in to the corners. you're the tuning guru and you're my teammie. Any tunes to help me?
 
Its not really balanced well. The weight split is 55 45. It really feels like im driving an FF car. The fronts wore 3 times more than rears. I need something to help turn her ass in to the corners. you're the tuning guru and you're my teammie. Any tunes to help me?

Sure thing. The 320i TC is my favourite car in the game. I chose the Lexus because it wasn't the "same old same old." Now, though, I'm continually reminding myself of how silly that was.

I'll PM a tune. I make no promises that it will be perfect for your driving style, BUT, if you're anything like me, it'll balance the car out.
 
MrMelancholy15
Sure thing. The 320i TC is my favourite car in the game. I chose the Lexus because it wasn't the "same old same old." Now, though, I'm continually reminding myself of how silly that was.

I'll PM a tune. I make no promises that it will be perfect for your driving style, BUT, if you're anything like me, it'll balance the car out.

I dont mind oversteer. Oversteer is easily controlled, Understeer however is a pain in the neck which I cant bare. Cheers mate...
 
Its not really balanced well. The weight split is 55 45. It really feels like im driving an FF car. The fronts wore 3 times more than rears. I need something to help turn her ass in to the corners.

HAHAHA The Mazda is 65/35. :(
 
HAHAHA The Mazda is 65/35. :(

... and has as much HP as the FF Integra. :lol:


Anyways, nizmo, be aware, I decided to start last place in the BMW, despite qualifying in the Lexus.
 
... and has as much HP as the FF Integra. :lol:


Anyways, nizmo, be aware, I decided to start last place in the BMW, despite qualifying in the Lexus.

and we finished 9th and 10th out of 10 in the feature race. :P
 
I finished 2nd :D :D :D

Predictable outcome was predictable. The Subies did well. I'm just glad that the 1:14s were out of the question. 6th in Sprint & 4th in Feature was a good result.
 
Predictable outcome was predictable. The Subies did well. I'm just glad that the 1:14s were out of the question. 6th in Sprint & 4th in Feature was a good result.

I was the best Subaru... Although I had a run-in with another subaru in race 1...
 
I was the best Subaru... Although I had a run-in with another subaru in race 1...

You were behind qsilver. You did well, but, not THAT well. I was a tenth behind kk. Now, THAT is teamplay. Actually, I caught up with a lap left, but didn't try any funny business with my teammate. Was a drag race at the VERY end.
 
MrMelancholy15
You were behind qsilver. You did well, but, not THAT well. I was a tenth behind kk. Now, THAT is teamplay. Actually, I caught up with a lap left, but didn't try any funny business with my teammate. Was a drag race at the VERY end.

I do believe I could've won the sprint race, but I got held up behind some cars, oh well, that's racing!

And I saw your on Skype, I have a idea ;)
 
I do believe I could've won the sprint race, but I got held up behind some cars, oh well, that's racing!

And I saw your [mom] on Skype, I have a idea ;)

Mom's playing Zuma's Revenge. Yes, you saw my mom on Skype. Stupid auto log-in.
 
MrMelancholy15
Mom's playing Zuma's Revenge. Yes, you saw my mom on Skype. Stupid auto log-in.

....this is weird....
 
Back