Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,252 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Actually Mr M, I'm sure my car is the most powerful car in the whole pack, but only up to 110mph against the Mazda's at-least. In a drag race the Mazda would eat me, but I can keep up with them in a draft pull. I was checking all the downforce numbers on all the chassis and most are the 20/50 split, with the subaru's at 35/60 and the Evo at 15/35 ouch! I'm not sure what the downforce figures are on the subaru tc, but it may be a better contender than the Evo for season 2?
 
Actually Mr M, I'm sure my car is the most powerful car in the whole pack, but only up to 110mph against the Mazda's at-least. In a drag race the Mazda would eat me, but I can keep up with them in a draft pull. I was checking all the downforce numbers on all the chassis and most are the 20/50 split, with the subaru's at 35/60 and the Evo at 15/35 ouch! I'm not sure what the downforce figures are on the subaru tc, but it may be a better contender than the Evo for season 2?

Well, I wanted the TC more than the Subaru STC. The TC would be more equivalent overall.
 
Actually Mr M, I'm sure my car is the most powerful car in the whole pack, but only up to 110mph against the Mazda's at-least. In a drag race the Mazda would eat me, but I can keep up with them in a draft pull. I was checking all the downforce numbers on all the chassis and most are the 20/50 split, with the subaru's at 35/60 and the Evo at 15/35 ouch! I'm not sure what the downforce figures are on the subaru tc, but it may be a better contender than the Evo for season 2?

Good work Joe. :)
 
Well I'm glad you guys had fun ... So who won?
 
Well I'm glad you guys had fun ... So who won?

Sprint: bronzosback

Feature: qsilver



Notables: I finished ahead of bronzos in the feature. :) 👍 The BMW was hooked up, and my strategy worked well. That points set-up should be interesting.
 
What a nightmare of a race for me.....anyway, its all in the good name of racing.

Nice win Bronzo and Silver. Well done
 
What a nightmare of a race for me.....anyway, its all in the good name of racing.

Nice win Bronzo and Silver. Well done

Thank You Driver,

we had a few laps together, should have been closer, i see you got shunted a few times. You were not the only one who had a nightmare, i had a very bad run in the feature race, as i pitted silver followed, i braked going into pit lane just to be sure i was safe for entry, but my teammate gave me a little push that made my car spin out in pit lane, then could not select my mediums so hard tires it was again, then to top all, i pitted again but this time i selected mediums on rear and as i was about to select front compound i somehow selected ok and i got hard fronts and mediums rear, then when i finally stopped for the last time 0n lap 28 i got mediums on all 4's for the first time, something i wanted from lap 9...

quickest lap in feature was driver 1.15.6xx
second was me 1.15.6xx
3rd was silver 1.16.1xx

what a race, it really was a hectic race, and i loved it,

well done to silver, you grabbed 2nd in the sprint on the last lap lol. and then to top it all you won the feature, should have been closer if it was not for my index finger...lol

the bm's were flying last night, well done to Mel and Kinda Kinky (lol) you guys were running a very close battle to the line on diff compounds.

monza here we come, prediction - Nissan to win
 
the bm's were flying last night, well done to Mel and Kinda Kinky (lol) you guys were running a very close battle to the line on diff compounds.

monza here we come, prediction - Nissan to win

Haha, thanks. :) :cheers: But, I'm thinking that Nissan and BMW will have a good battle. I was notably all over ally in the sprint, and ahead in the feature. :) Nissan and BMW will be a good scrap. The cars are pretty even.
 
I'm thinking of running some test sessions during the next 2 weeks to determine which host will be the best for my issues ... every test session needs a different host to determine the quality of the race ... everyone is claiming to have the best connection, and I'm a Nat 1, but it doesn't seem to be worth Jack 🤬 ...
 
I'm thinking of running some test sessions during the next 2 weeks to determine which host will be the best for my issues ... every test session needs a different host to determine the quality of the race ... everyone is claiming to have the best connection, and I'm a Nat 1, but it doesn't seem to be worth Jack 🤬 ...

I guess I could try to run at NAT 1. It's a simple switch, but, I don't know how the rest of the family will take it. Also, the internet's really stable, where I am, anyways.
 
I'm thinking of running some test sessions during the next 2 weeks to determine which host will be the best for my issues ... every test session needs a different host to determine the quality of the race ... everyone is claiming to have the best connection, and I'm a Nat 1, but it doesn't seem to be worth Jack 🤬 ...

i am willing to be tested as host, so lets run a test this week on monza with all or as many as possible. we could invite friends to fill up room if needed.

everybody must clear their cache before race.
 
i am willing to be tested as host, so lets run a test this week on monza with all or as many as possible. we could invite friends to fill up room if needed..

I'd be there.
 
i think we all should run nat 2, i have been forever and never had any problems.
 
i think we all should run nat 2, i have been forever and never had any problems.

NAT 2, no problems, plenty of lag, on my end. I'm looking at the replays. The cars just skip around a bit. It's not as bad as cnd's "I can't drive, I'm spinning every lap, there's too much lag," but I can see a bit.
 
Bron will host tonight between 20:00 & 22:00 GMT+2 ... I urge all of you to please try and make it ...

But thinking of it now, the problem might not be a host, but someones connection ...
 
Bron will host tonight between 20:00 & 22:00 GMT+2 ... I urge all of you to please try and make it ...

But thinking of it now, the problem might not be a host, but someones connection ...

i am sure after a few tests we should be able to determine who this person is causing the lag. so lets start testing...
 
Any space for me in this series ?
 
Any space for me in this series ?

Nizmo, Skeng's a good guy. :) He ran ITCC this weekend. :)


Also, Skeng, I, for one, wouldn't mind it if you joined. :) And, no worries, whisky's not about, if you're going to be a bit... argumentative?
 
MrMelancholy15
Mom's playing Zuma's Revenge. Yes, you saw my mom on Skype. Stupid auto log-in.

polarbear345
....this is weird....

ROTFLOL

Driver 101
What a nightmare of a race for me.....anyway, its all in the good name of racing.

Nice win Bronzo and Silver. Well done

Really sorry mate. I misjudged the closing speed, I dont know what got into me. i waited for you and as a result I lost something between 10-20 seconds. Considering I finished 19 secs behind leader im pissed at myself for ruining your race. Your car sure was weaving and jolting when I waited for you to pass me. Maybe the damage?

MrMelancholy15
Haha, thanks. :) :cheers: But, I'm thinking that Nissan and BMW will have a good battle. I was notably all over ally in the sprint, and ahead in the feature. :) Nissan and BMW will be a good scrap. The cars are pretty even.

Yeah I think this champ is all about beemer vs nissan. Scubi gonna take both champs easily.

SkengD
Any space for me in this series ?

So thats me, you and joe that are in 3 series together.....

bronzosback
the bm's were flying last night, well done to Mel and Kinda Kinky (lol) you guys were running a very close battle to the line on diff compounds.

monza here we come, prediction - Nissan to win

Bahahaha thats gotta be the funniest cock up of my username. :lol: Im sooo pissed at myself for sprint race. I managed to hold off the scubi of silver for the whole race, then in last lap in sector 2 I blew it. :banghead:
 
Any space for me in this series ?

Welcome Skeng ... bring your A-game to the test tonight and show us what you got ... any idea on your car choice?
 
No idea yet , which cars are available and what time is the test race tonight ?
 
SkengD
No idea yet , which cars are available and what time is the test race tonight ?

I'd recomend a beemer or nissan. Scubis are taken I think. There are about 4 drivers in the scubi, 2 in the beemer and 2 in the nissan I think.
 
Honda and Lexus has got 2 slots each, and 1 slot is available in the Evo ... test session is tonight 20:00 - 22:00 ...

I'm the 3rd Nissan driver so that's taken up ... check with Mel if OTS is still the 3rd BM driver ...
 
Last edited:
Can i test the honda and lexus tonight and then choose ?
 
Really sorry mate. I misjudged the closing speed, I dont know what got into me. i waited for you and as a result I lost something between 10-20 seconds. Considering I finished 19 secs behind leader im pissed at myself for ruining your race. Your car sure was weaving and jolting when I waited for you to pass me. Maybe the damage?

Yes it was the damage.....but....no worries bud, its racing and it happens.

Welcome Skeng, its gonna be good to race with you again bud.
 
Yeh good to see you guys , what time do we start uk time ?
 
Are you guys still alright with Bankfin running every 2nd week, or should we make it a weekly event? ... I hear that some guys are getting withdrawal symptoms :lol: ... I need all your input please guys ...
 
Back