Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,183 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
I won't be here for the race guys, I'm on holiday from today for a while. Good look everyone in the race, there should be some good battles going on all over the track.
 
We'll miss you this weekend Flank ... can't wait for tonight ... needing my weekly fix :lol:
 
Practice starts in 23 mins people ... in Bronzo's room
 
Quali in 41min Mel ...
 
10 min till Quali ...
 
Broke my right front wishbone when I was pushed off track on lap 29 ... miserable weekend for me ...
 
^^ Sorry, Niz. I looked at the replay. Joe's tires were absolutely dead; he understeered into you. I was behind you both, keeping momentum for a pass into T6. When you & Joe came together, I was pulled through the gap you left. I made it through T3 & T4 without contact, but, Joe & I rubbed fenders in T5; you were already off-track at that point. I've got photos & video, if you need proof.
 
Guys.....Thanks again for last night, going by the post race chats, there may be a lot of potential incidents, but I must say for me, personally, it was possibly the best race I have ever had.

I could not believe how close it was in front, and holding off Bron, we were neck and neck, then you still need to throw Skeng in the mix.......man it was crazy good.

I went for a three stop in feature, the last stint I drove possibly the hardest I ever have on this game to close down Bron and Skeng. Last lap I finally catch them, I get past Skeng and zone in on Bron......then last corner I messed up all my efforts, missing the braking point and running wide into the sand......but still, this is why I race this and always look forward to these tight close racing battles like last night.

Thanks Bron and Skeng......unlucky Silver. This is awesome, thanks.
 
Last edited:
Ek raak nou gatvol met sekere mense ...
 
Well done Driver and Bronzo. Good racing. Mine wasnt too great. Got knocked off track and couldnt recover my race after that... Was a real close race last night. Well done to the guys on the podium..
 
Thanks Bron and Skeng......unlucky Silver. This is awesome, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yes last night was one if not the best race i have ever had on GT5, closer then that you don't get.
 
Congrats to my team leader on maximum points in the Sprint race and to Nissan Ninja's biggest rival :lol:, Bron, on maximum points in the Feature ... 👍
 
I went for a 1 stop pit strategy, started on racing hard tires, did 18 laps by which time i was 13 seconds clear of Skeng who also pitted once, but he started on mediums.

So after i pitted i came out in 4th position, and with no more pit stops left started to catch Skeng again, i think i caught him on lap 29, then had very close race for 2 laps where the lead kept on changing, then on the last lap Driver joined the party, we were going around the last corners side by side, till we approached the very last corner again side by side, luckily i had the inside lane, and driver the outside, he then tried to brake a little later and unluckily ran into sand, seriously what a very good race, i think we can use this series to determine which drivers we want in the next series, names that i can already put forward is,
Skeng, he really impresses me with his clean approach
Driver,
Silver,
Nizmo,
Ally,
Malmoer1

The above names are just my wishlist for a new series, we need racers that will be clean, fast and who attends. we also need to make practice official in order to get familiar with one another.
 
Last edited:
Hows the six pack Bron..........lol
 
We running again tonight?
 
Hows the six pack Bron..........lol

LOL, the six are busy turning into 1 big one, I need more races like last night to get the other 5 back.

Yes Niz, lets test tonight to see how the next race will develop.
 
Had a look at the replay;

Qsilver incident with Ally and Skeng.

From what i can see, Ally fish tales out of corner, on his right is Skeng, who gets clipped by Ally's nose around his tail area, this causing Skeng to push with his nose into Silver's backside, and off goes silver and Skeng.

So guys keep your noses out of other people's back sides, it is no place for a clean nose.
 
Ill join you guys tonight , time to start really tuning this car.
 
I should be able to join tonight. It was a great race to watch last night. I wish I owned that track. Would have been great fun.
 
Ok so we on for tonight, my lounge around 7 - 10pm

Grand Valley,
10 laps no wear

we could run a few of these races, then next up will be wear on 20 laps say Wednesday.

We should try and practice 3 times per week. Say Monday 7-10, Wednesday 7-10, Friday 7-10.

Mondays Wear Off 10 Lap Races

Wednesdays Wear on 20 Lap Races

Friday Time trial, followed by a 10 lap and 20 lap race. Reverse grid.

What do you guys think about this? I want us to at least run 50 laps testing before every race.
 
Ok so we on for tonight, my lounge around 7 - 10pm

Grand Valley,
10 laps no wear

we could run a few of these races, then next up will be wear on 20 laps say Wednesday.

We should try and practice 3 times per week. Say Monday 7-10, Wednesday 7-10, Friday 7-10.

Mondays Wear Off 10 Lap Races

Wednesdays Wear on 20 Lap Races

Friday Time trial, followed by a 10 lap and 20 lap race. Reverse grid.

What do you guys think about this? I want us to at least run 50 laps testing before every race.

Sounds like a plan Baas Bron ... :lol:
 
Nizmo,

When will you announce the tire selection for this coming race weekend.

The last race produced the closest finish yet,
Driver 26 points,
Bronzo 25 Points,
Skeng 24 Points.
 
Nizmo,

When will you announce the tire selection for this coming race weekend.

The last race produced the closest finish yet,
Driver 26 points,
Bronzo 25 Points,
Skeng 24 Points.

Awesome. Man, results like these makes me wanna......wait......never mind.

GV here we come.
 
Back