Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,183 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Woah, I'm in Shoe's timezone... Isn't the difference +7 to S.A. from Michigan? S.A is GMT+2 RIGHT now??
 
MrMelancholy15
Woah, I'm in Shoe's timezone... Isn't the difference +7 to S.A. from Michigan? S.A is GMT+2 RIGHT now??

If bronzo is saying 830pm, that makes it 230 here I believe...We got daylight savings time going now
 
SA is always GMT+2 ... we don't have daylight saving here ... we just got AFRICAN TIME :D

:lol: ... I worked it out from 20:00 ...
 
If bronzo is saying 830pm, that makes it 230 here I believe...We got daylight savings time going now

Yes, okay. :) You see, S.A. time keeping is too simple. I overcomplicate too much.
 
MrMelancholy15
Yes, okay. :) You see, S.A. time keeping is too simple. I overcomplicate too much.

It works for me. :lol:👍
 
ROOM OPEN
Currently running;
Skeng
Nizmo
Qsilver
Bron
Guest db-producer
 
This should be the toughest race for me so far , the subarus are mighty in sector 2
 
Nizmo 1.54.0
Skeng 1.53.3
Bronz 1.53.0
Silver 1.52.6
Guest db-producer 1.52.2 (325hp opel super touring)
 
Opel STC =/= Bankfin, thankfully.


Is the room still up?
 
I can do some practice later maybe 21:00 here if you are interested Mel
 
MrMelancholy15
I'll host it, then, to run with bronzo's lobby settings.

Sounds good to me. I have to go coach a soccer team so I will be on later
 
Nizmo 1.54.0
Skeng 1.53.3
Bronz 1.53.0
Silver 1.52.6
Guest db-producer 1.52.2 (325hp opel super touring)

Shot Bron ... I'm finally getting my rhythm in place ... hopefully, I can carry on this momentum ... :D
 
Shot Bron ... I'm finally getting my rhythm in place ... hopefully, I can carry on this momentum ... :D

My lap's half a second up. :) Not where I was aiming for, but, worthy enough. I'm not two seconds off-pace, like I was at Motegi.



Warning: I'm using some REALLY obscure/uncommon racing lines to do it. I make no promises that I won't bump you, if try to pass when I seem to be running wide: it's part of my racing line.
 
Don'y worry ... I probably won't hit that pace come race day ... :D
 
I still haven't managed any practice time. Sorry Mel for not being able to run some laps with you.
 
I still haven't managed any practice time. Sorry Mel for not being able to run some laps with you.

I don't mind. I'm glad. We have three consistent, competitive BMW drivers, and each of us could win. If you don't practice, in your Subaru... 💡 Well, it'd be easier for us. :sly:
 
I'm happy with a no major mistakes race, like my last race week forgetting to put the other compound on and having to pit twice
 
Can everyone give me their PP rating on your cars at the specs it supposed to be on ... I'm trying to work something out, but I don't have access to my PS3 atm, due to work related issues :lol: ...
 
Can everyone give me their PP rating on your cars at the specs it supposed to be on ... I'm trying to work something out, but I don't have access to my PS3 atm, due to work related issues :lol: ...

Think mine is 530
 
Can everyone give me their PP rating on your cars at the specs it supposed to be on ... I'm trying to work something out, but I don't have access to my PS3 atm, due to work related issues :lol: ...

515 pp @ 325 hp and 1140 kg. I feel bad. I'm only fifteen PP lower than quicksilver.
 
So we gonna see you in action this weekend Silver?
 
I'm at 530 also. 300hp and 1120kg
 
509 pp no wonder im so slow
 
The regulations say the BMW's weight is 1050 Kg

But, that's lighter than it goes, isn't it? The lowest weight I can get, I think, is 1140 kg. KK?!
 
That is my mistake :lol: ... the lowest the BM can go is 1140kg ...
 
Back