Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,180 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
sk8er913
Come help me out in the Mazda. :) my team mates never show up. :)

Alright, I think I have that one :)
 
So you don't need a BMW? ^^
 
Sounds like a feeding frenzy ... :lol:
 
Nizmo, Im pretty sure that you can put Fai-Hun under reserve driver, he hasn't posted anything in like 2 weeks and he was never in a race other than for qualifying.
 
Nizmo, Im pretty sure that you can put Fai-Hun under reserve driver, he hasn't posted anything in like 2 weeks and he was never in a race other than for qualifying.

A lot of guys should go under the reserve list honestly ... haven't heard from half the field for a while ... but ja
 
so how many Drivers? at least 8 I hope...
 
Just waiting to join the lounge anytime now
 
Lounge not open for another hour yet
 
Nah its actually open now
 
Already?! Okay see you all soon
 
How long til first race? Just signing in
 
Last edited:
Running late my land lord is here, I'll be on soon
 
The was one of the best races I've ever had. So much fun. Great close racing. Congrats to skeng and driver for the wins. I got 4th and 2nd. Great weekend for me :)
 
Thanks for the clean racing in the sprint race. :)


Sorry to qsilver for spinning when he divebombed me, and then brake-checked me, both, in the same corner. :grumpy: Certainly, you can expect that "waiting" in front of someone can be seen as "blocking."


I respect you for trying to let me past, again, but, when you braked, to let me past, I was directly behind you; I swerved, got on the throttle, and overcorrected. I'm sorry.


As for the rest of the feature race... :indiff:


images



Terrible. My strategy was thrown off, when I lost the draft. I was hoping to get 1:57s on hards, and it wasn't working, so I switched to softs, and screwed up my strategy.
 
Good races , dont know what kind of crazy strategy i was trying in race 2 but it failed .

I look forward to suzuka
 
Suzuka huh, I will have to get practice in for this round since its a super downforce track!
See you guys next week, I wonder if anyone will break into the sub 2 min lap times'
 
Suzuka will be loads of fun. Lots of corners and straights
 
Suzuka huh, I will have to get practice in for this round since its a super downforce track!
See you guys next week, I wonder if anyone will break into the sub 2 min lap times'

2.09 is my best so i really hope sub 2.00 is impossible lol
 
BMW's resurgence should likely begin at Suzuka; the new aerodynamic modelling should help us to beat out the Subarus (finally) and maybe Mitsubishi can steal the points for the win.


But, it'll be interesting, to see how the points shake up, and how the Nissans do.
 
MrMelancholy15
But, it'll be interesting, to see how the points shake up, and how the Nissans do.

You mean the other Nissans ... not me ... :lol:
 
You mean the other Nissans ... not me ... :lol:

You weren't doing too badly today. You were keeping pace with me, and I was only a tenth or two off of the lead pace; that's a good improvement, I'd say. you disconnected, though, so your points won't show the improvement. :grumpy:



Guys, check your uPnP settings on the XMB Connection test. Seriously, I only rarely see lag, and I have available uPnP, so I know it's not me. If you guys do not have available uPnP, you're likely to disconnect.


Helpful link #1

Number 2


#3


#4


And, finally, a relevant video.
 
Now how am I suppose to do that without a PC? My UPnP is unavailable ...
 
Now how am I suppose to do that without a PC? My UPnP is unavailable ...

There are settings for that on the XMB dashboard. I'm using PS3 I-net browser right now, and I think I can access/read the sites.
 
I watched the replay and 2 drivers did not use hard tires, they used medium tires...
 
Back