Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,183 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
I might be late for the race on Sunday. I apologize for the bad season, not being able to make some of the races. Been really busy with life.
 
But you have to take into account that some of these cars can go to 35 and 50 points of downforce on the front, and do 60 or 70 on the rear, if you take all downforce off then all cars are within 15 pp of each other,
 
My BMW has PP of 519 with 20(Max)/35 Downforce
 
Guys, the big update stated a difference in the aerodynamic efficiency.... :scared: Subaru................. :nervous: Good luck, boys. :sly:

ATIN, how is your pp @ 519?
 
MrMelancholy15
Guys, the big update stated a difference in the aerodynamic efficiency.... :scared: Subaru................. :nervous: Good luck, boys. :sly:

ATIN, how is your pp @ 519?

:lol:
 
I'm worried about Turn 1 at the start of each race at GVS ... please guys, I ask all of you to take care at the start, so there are no incidents ... I don't want this race to turn into a PM nightmare because some okes were caught napping ...

KEEP IT CLEAN GUYS ... :)
 
I can't remember the last time I saw a crash on the first lap-WAIT! Last week's sprint. I wasn't involved, but, asides from last week, I think that everyone's got it together.
 
Going into 1 is really wide. I don't want someone braking late to pass me then sliding up into my door
 
Going into 1 is really wide. I don't want someone braking late to pass me then sliding up into my door

^^ That's exactly what I mean ...
 
Be there in an hour or less
 
Is the room still open? I'll join in a bit
 
Great racing tonight. 52.948 best lap for me. Good job bronzo, driver, skeng, silver for great racing up front. And great finish skeng. Beat me by 0.004sec :grumpy:
 
My car is so good without tire wear :)
 
Just wanna point out again, that patients and good sportsmanlike driving is absolutely important here.

Please consider yourself in the car in real life when racing, certain challenging attacks on positions may be re-considered if we all think like this.

This track has the potential of producing one of the all time great races....so please lets not mess it up.

Sorry...had to get that off my chest.
 
"Amount of air resistance change when altering aerodynamic wing settings has been increased." looks like subarus are going to slow down a little next week. :)
 
what time does the race start uk time, is it 8.30?
 
You guys should be 1 HR behind us now, so I assume it will be at 8:30 UK time bud
 
Is that the room opening, qualifying or race start time? It's just I have a 2 hour 30 min drive back to my house starting at 6pm so will be very close lol depends how much I thrash it.
 
Room open 8, Quali 8:30, race 8:45 ... all UK time ...
 
How many drivers do we have today?
 
Im really sorry but i'll have to pull out. Just have no time whatsoever. Sorry niz.
 
It will be close for me to make it. Have to coach a soccer game at 13:30 EST today, so I might miss qualifying.
 
Im really sorry but i'll have to pull out. Just have no time whatsoever. Sorry niz.

Sorry to hear that KK, but I understand ... hopefully we'll see each other on-track soon ...

Anyone need someone to fill in for them today?

Looks like a permanent BMW spot just opened Polar ...
 
NizmoDr3
Sorry to hear that KK, but I understand ... hopefully we'll see each other on-track soon ...

Looks like a permanent BMW spot just opened Polar ...

I don't have the BMW ;(
 
polarbear345
I don't have the BMW ;(

Is it tradable? I might be able to send you one before the race later (as long as you send it back after the season)
 
Back