Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,120 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
When we practicing again lads?
 
I'm doing some tonight but that's 8 hours away
 
bronzosback
When we practicing again lads?

I will try to be online. I can't get on until 10 hours from now.
 
When are we getting the pre race post up niz? Need to practice on the correct tyres
 
When are we getting the pre race post up niz? Need to practice on the correct tyres

Niz is just sorting that out mate, expect something soon,

Also Niz, Aussie Beef Racing????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:


NO! NO! NO! My new team name where I represent myself will be AUSSIE BATTLER STYLE:lol:
Check the signature, you will understand :lol:
 
What are the target times for you fast guys?
 
BAZZER
What are the target times for you fast guys?

Dont know about the fast guys but I am on about 1.40 with the scooby. With slip you can go down to 1.38 if I am right. Bronza normaly record these times.
 
Dont know about the fast guys but I am on about 1.40 with the scooby. With slip you can go down to 1.38 if I am right. Bronza normaly record these times.

Nice one, I must be getting quicker then as I was testing earlier with the Lexus, Evo and Honda. Hitting 1.40's easy and had a 1.38.5. Unfortunately that wasn't with my car.
 
I hit a 1:39.5 in the Integra. I'm pretty sure I can go a little lower than that though....
 
If you guys are online later i will try to run a few laps
 
Tez_SP17
I hit a 1:39.5 in the Integra. I'm pretty sure I can go a little lower than that though....

If you could, could you send one to me?

Anyone for that matter.
 
I'm searching for a car now, if i see it I'll grab it for you. Also it's a prize in one of the seasonal events, just can't remember which one.
 
BAZZER
I'm searching for a car now, if i see it I'll grab it for you. Also it's a prize in one of the seasonal events, just can't remember which one.

Thanks, let me know if you remember which event!
 
What the tire choice this weekend fellas?
 
joetruckv8
What the tire choice this weekend fellas?

I think nizmo is still figuring out points for last week.
 
Good morning guys ... I have some news ... I am officially retiring ... I have handed this series over to Bron ... good luck with the next races guys ... have a good one ... 👍
 
Tyre choice for Fuji will be open. You can use any two compounds you choose, but you have to use both during feature race.

Sprint Race, open selection.
 
Good morning guys ... I have some news ... I am officially retiring ... I have handed this series over to Bron ... good luck with the next races guys ... have a good one ... 👍

Damn, that sucks niz! Hopefully you'll be back soon enough, good luck with whatever your doing
 
Bad news guys, for me that is....

My PS is done, suddenly went off and wont turn on, just a damn flashing red light.

I am so done as I dont have any back up and the console is toast.

Sorry, I will try be back as soon as possible.

Enjoy
 
Wow, all the drivers are done...and I have poor news as well...my season is over...I can't race at Fuji this Sunday because of prior commitments, and I have no DLC, so no Spa...I'm sorry guys...I will be back for season 2, but for season 1, where I am in points is enough for me...bad news to hear though for Nizmo and Driver
 
Wow, all the drivers are done...and I have poor news as well...my season is over...I can't race at Fuji this Sunday because of prior commitments, and I have no DLC, so no Spa...I'm sorry guys...I will be back for season 2, but for season 1, where I am in points is enough for me...bad news to hear though for Nizmo and Driver

so that's
Skeng,
niz,
driver,
shoe,

that are out this weekend, that's a fair dent in the field for the last 2 races,

as well as possibly me, I will do what I can to attend as there are at least 6 drivers here I enjoy racing with,
 
That will leave several podium spots up for grabs...skeng, driver, and me are usually consistent in at least top 5
 
That sucks we've lost a few but let's still try our hardest to have a good attendance for the last 2 races and finish the season off in style rather letting it just fizzle out! I'm looking forward to this race.

Niz also said I can change my car once so I'm doing it for this weekend so I can get ready with it for next season.
 
I do have a question about the Subaru for next season...are we adding a new car in place of the scooby next season?
 
I do have a question about the Subaru for next season...are we adding a new car in place of the scooby next season?

it will be replaced with the Subaru Impreza T/C I'm led to believe, It has lower downforce points on the front and rear,
 
TDZdave
it will be replaced with the Subaru Impreza T/C I'm led to believe, It has lower downforce points on the front and rear,

Is that DLC? I won't be able to use it then
 
Shoe67
Is that DLC? I won't be able to use it then

They were testing the dlc car.

So, yes, it is the dlc car.
 
ok gents, Niz has left me the option to take on Bankfin S2, as this is season has been a a corker in the mid field for most races, PM me some idea's for cars you would like to see in it, and any other ideas you have regarding the series,

just remember that Bronzoback has control of the remainder of season 1, and this thread is still active for another 2 weeks, so please don't drop the ideas on this thread until after the spa event is over and cleared up, then this thread will officially become S2s discussion thread,
 
Guys I will try my best to handle the series, all rules are still in place as per original.

The only difference is that the Fuji Race will have open tire selection, due to late announcement, hope and trust you all understand and agree to this.

After been thrown into the deep end, I unfortunate have to play referee and so guys, and after watching replays of the last race, I have no other way but to penalize Qsilver and demote him to last on the grid for the sprint race.

Lets have fun and keep it clean, Fuji is a spectacular track, and we are all going to have a very good race.

I will be opening the room on Sunday earlier, hope to see as many of you as possible,
Normal times to start.

Regards
Bronzo
 
Quick question bronzo, how are you keeping track of points if the table is under Nizmo's post?
 
Back