Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,184 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
how far away is this test?

We normally practice during weekdays, from around 7pm to 10pm my time.
Please send me a FR in case we not friends, as we normally in my lounge.

Looking forward seeing you there.
 
its taken a fair toll on the old body staying up that late so many consecutive days, perhaps friday night I will be up for it, its just gone midnight here,
 
Guys, please let Nizmo decide on the penalty outcome if any, it is his series, and i am sure he is very capable of dealing with these issues.

The guys that pop up for a race and then have plenty to say about the series I think should be banned, if you are a regular racer then give your opinion without expecting a result coming from it, that is Nizmo's call not yours.

If you want to add comments, then be sure to attend more than 1 or 2 races.

We don't know your race style, cause you never raced with us or even practiced with us, there are a lot of serious racers here that know one another well enough because they always race, plus attend practice sessions, I think if you are serious about racing and competing in any event, you will attend, not just show up once in a blue moon and then start throwing your toys about.

Can you honestly say that you want to get dive bombed?:crazy: Would you like to have that happen to you? The race I made, I got spun on the pace lap.:yuck: That really isn't my cup of tea anyway.

Investigations are well under way, but that video does not reflect what happened to the driver after that incident ... it's cut off too early for my liking ... but I have to watch it for myself ...

But I don't understand how you are involved in this issue anyway C? What's it to you what happens or doesn't happen in this series? you've pulled out ... ;)

I've still been keeping track of this thread, but I have been silent until now. I don't like seeing bad racing. This was the first incident that has video evidence showing what happened. That's why I haven't really made comments before.
 
cnd
If u dont want to see it then stay away. u were 1 of the worst I raced with so please dont come in here and act god. U have only seen a few seconds.
 
cnd
If u dont want to see it then stay away. u were 1 of the worst I raced with so please dont come in here and act god. U have only seen a few seconds.

Didn't he do half a formation lap at Autumn Ring and call it a day?
 
cnd
If u dont want to see it then stay away. u were 1 of the worst I raced with so please dont come in here and act god. U have only seen a few seconds.

Maybe if you can type proper English then I might take you a little more seriously.

USE ENGLISH TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY. There's nothing wrong with ignorance - it can be fixed. But actively trying to look illiterate, and taking pride in your ignorance is not forgivable. Funny thing - it's always u ppl that spel like ur azn homie driftin stuntaz 4eva that whine the most about how all of us "haterz" don't respect you. Coincidence? I think not.

This is directly from the AUP's.
 
Well english is my 2nd language and at least I try to use that as a communication channel.
Looking at you're response I can see that you understand me very well.
If you have the ability to read and remember you will realise that I have not ones asked for respect
I will not reply to any of your comments from now on because you need other peoples comments to say something.
If my english is not good enough for you I can always reply to you in afrikaans. Do you think that will work beter? I dont think so.
 
Last edited:
Maybe if you can type proper English then I might take you a little more seriously.

Did it ever occur to you that English might not be everyone's first language? Did it ever occur to you that some people might be able to speak the language but not write/type or spell correctly?

Please show some respect for others.

Thank you.
 
:cheers:
onemanriot
did it ever occur to you that english might not be everyone's first language? Did it ever occur to you that some people might be able to speak the language but not write/type or spell correctly?

Please show some respect for others.

Thank you.
 
Last edited:
All this because people cant PM about there complaints.
In my mind this is now finalised
 
Yeh guys cant we all get along . Any issues in a race just pm the stewards .

Have any of you SA guys got into the GT Academy ?
 
SkengD
Yeh guys cant we all get along . Any issues in a race just pm the stewards .

Have any of you SA guys got into the GT Academy ?

Not yet but will soon
 
Yeh guys cant we all get along . Any issues in a race just pm the stewards .

Have any of you SA guys got into the GT Academy ?

Busy downloading...
3Gig download, but an hour later and i am on 75%, so can't wait to try it.
 
Busy downloading...
3Gig download, but an hour later and i am on 75%, so can't wait to try it.

phoned my wife to start my download. should be done by the time I get home from work:idea: lol. Cant live with them cant live without them:sly:
 
phoned my wife to start my download. should be done by the time I get home from work:idea: lol. Cant live with them cant live without them:sly:

if I asked my partner to do that I wouldn't have a home to go too :lol:
 
Nizmo, will there be any penalties that will effect the finishing order from the last race or the starting order for Fuji?
 
How long will the off season be until season 2 starts?
 
Anybody up for a practice session tonight?
 
Anybody up for a practice session tonight?

possibly, how many hours away are you thinking of having this?
 
I think i might have to drop out of this guys but I will be back when you start season 2

Ill keep you updated
 
SkengD
I think i might have to drop out of this guys but I will be back when you start season 2

Ill keep you updated

That will be very sad.
 
SkengD
I think i might have to drop out of this guys but I will be back when you start season 2

Ill keep you updated

Will miss you skeng. You are a nice racer.
 
Back