Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 98,118 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Quick question bronzo, how are you keeping track of points if the table is under Nizmo's post?

I forward results to Nizmo, he will continue with the updating of boards.
 
Shoe,

You will also see from the table that i gave Qsilver's second position from last race to you for that incident between you guys.

Trust that is fair to all.
 
bronzosback
Shoe,

You will also see from the table that i gave Qsilver's second position from last race to you for that incident between you guys.

Trust that is fair to all.

Ok, thank you bronzo...I hate to take points from a fellow team mate, but my season is over anyway
 
Not to be a 5 or 6 wheel, but I know for sure I can't make no races because my daughter will be here next weekend and tomorrow is a maybe due to the fact that girl wants me to go to her families house. On the other hand tho I will be a for sure sign up for season 2 and swapping out the super touring for the regular tc model with matching downforce is a perfect fix. Also I came across the HKS C230 Evo and I think you guys should swap out the RM Evo for this one due to the fact that the HKS model shares the 20/50 downforce ratio as well.

Hope to see you guys on track tomorrow, I know I want to be there but if not ill be ready for ya season 2!
 
Bankfin season 2 discussion thread is here, which will become the official season 2 thread after some finer things havee been ironed out, to see the thread, click here
 
I'm testing the Impreza TC at Fuji and the Evo X at Spa for next season (310 BHP and 1150 so its the heaviest car) with permition, I've also posted my season 2 ideas
 
Are the back markers on the points table going to be allowed to test S2 cars here at Fuji & at Spa?
 
If i'm honest apart from the Impreza this season the cars are really balanced, the BMW needs an extra 5 BHP in my opinion
 
Team Ninja will run 4 cars tonight, but only the best 3 will earn points ...
 
Last edited:
how far away is the race?
 
sweet
 
Have fun guys ill try to make it for the second race
 
rooms open, all is happening guys,
 
Sorry guys i guess its not meant to be tonight
 
Wrong thread
 
Sorry I couldn't race tonight
 
we just finished race 2 mate
 
TDZdave
we just finished race 2 mate

I know...I just got home...was trying to make second race, but it just wasn't happening
 
Can someone fill me in on the finishing order today? Sorry I couldn't be there
 
1st, driver, 2nd, me, 3rd ATIN, 4h bronz, both races I think, I'm not sure about the rest of the field, it was spread in groups, driver and myself checked out, ATIN, bron and ally I think had a duel niz, bazzer too dueled I think, I'm missing two or 3 more names, everyone was exchanging positions every lap, after 12 laps the difference between 2 very different cars was .045

race 2, first lap was a bit sketchy, as always with the reverse grid, myself and driver didn't get passed anyone until towards the end of the second lap, bron got through quickly and started to check out, once the field got strung out a bit driver and myself started making headway, I caught bron on lap 6, had a good clean fender bender battle with him, about lap 10 driver caught up with us, we had a great 3 way battle for about 5 laps, ATIN was just about to latch on to the group when I pitted, then ATIN pitted and rejoined about 2 seconds behind me, then driver pitted and rejoined around ATIN I think, bron the pelican missed his pitstop twice, and lost apbout 2.5 seconds for each of those laps and rejoined behind ATIN, I couldn't keep up the pace on mediums and driver soon caught me, I figured he would have the same issue but for some weird reason my tire wear was worse on the mediums then the softs so come to the end I wasn't much of a challenge to driver, I think the end result was a gap of .971,


also gents, what do you think about starting this event at spa at the GT start grid on the warm up lap, otherwise its going to be one long warm up lap, so I think we should be able to sort the field before la source hairpin, and start the race at the GT starting line, the race will still finish at the F1 start/ finishing line, there is only 2 cars that may suffer from this and thats the ford and subaru, maybe the evo if one turns up,
 
Last edited:
Thanks Dave for the good dice upfront, really close and clean. Enjoyed it, thanks.
 
Results for FUJI

Fastest Lap: TDZ

1ST Driver
2nd TDZ
3RD bronzo
4th Atin
5th qsilver
6th Flank
7th Ally
8th Nizmo

Race 2
1st Driver
2nd TDZ
3RD Atin
4th qsilver
5th bronzo
6th Flank
7th Ally
 
Tyre Selection for SPA

Racing Hard
Racing Soft
 
interesting choice, who is attending?

TDZdave,
 
Incident between Dave and Ally is being investigated, penalty if any to be handed out at Spa before sprint race.
 
I hope a full field will be attending.
 
me too, as many patron's as possible, even if they turn up in next years cars,
 
Incident between Dave and Ally is being investigated, penalty if any to be handed out at Spa before sprint race.

penalty????
 
Back