Bankfin touring cars season 2 discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter TDZdave
  • 213 comments
  • 14,092 views
Thankz shoe,

Also I broke in the Rx-7 TC to balance check as well since we're adding all these touring cars, if you guys want that one on the grid too?
 
aero points are too high mate, that's why I nominated the blue drift one,
 
TDZdave
aero points are too high mate, that's why I nominated the blue drift one,

O, I hadn't checked it yet'
 
thats cool bud,
 
TDZdave
I was gonna say, if there was it should be on the F10,

Exactly.
 
also guys, seeing as the TCM/ MCM series has gained momentum again I'm happy to remove the Ford,
 
TDZdave
also guys, seeing as the TCM/ MCM series has gained momentum again I'm happy to remove the Ford,

I think the ford should've been gone :lol:
 
Me too,
 
its gone, so what the next most dominate?
 
TDZdave
its gone, so what the next most dominate?

Silvia, but the silvia, altezza, bmw, is 200 are all matched quite well. I would leave them in my opinion'
 
Silvia, but the silvia, altezza, bmw, is 200 are all matched quite well. I would leave them in my opinion'

as they are now? I would give the BMW 5 BHP more and the Mazda ATENZA 10 BHP more, only because its a 5 speed gearbox therefore doesn't get that extra power band that all the other's have, other then that I would have to agree with you,

but, in saying that, for obvious reasons need to spec the new evo and subaru to the current cars, replace the integra with an S2000 and bring in the blue RX-7, and spec those to the current cars, then all cars will either be FR or AWD, thus making them all desirable,
 
I'm liking this
 
I'm liking this

yeah there is no real point in overhauling something that works, just fine tuning, season 3 is when the major changes will happen, 50BHP less, FF invasion, any thoughts?
 
Lets finish Season 1 first !
 
will you be attending?
 
Of course
 
sweet as, new or old car?
 
I'm think about hopping in a Nissan to team with Driver101. I don't have DLC so I can't stay with Bronzo and Qsilver :(
 
BMW 320i
Mazda 6 Touring car
Silvia S15 RM
Lexus IS200 GT1
Impreza TC
Exo IX HKS
Mazda RX-7 (Blue car which no one knows who made it :/ )
Honda S2000
This the new list then
 
BMW 320i
Mazda 6 Touring car
Silvia S15 RM
Lexus IS200 GT1
Impreza TC
Exo IX HKS
Mazda RX-7 (RE AMEMIYA NOT ASPARADRINK, PREMIUM AVAILABLE
Honda S2000 (LM RACE CAR, AMUSE S2000, OPERA S2000, AEM S2000)
This the new list then

I'm not sure yet as to what S2000 we shall use but yes, new list,
 
A Premium S2000 would be best as it would be available to anyone
 
ATIN3222
A Premium S2000 would be best as it would be available to anyone

AEM s2000?
 
yeah I think the same, but from my understanding they all have different handling, the AMUSE handles awesome, like its got 150 points of downforce on the front, just point and go, where as the AEM has a handling issue, well its what I have been led to believe, the OPERA performance drives like a MX5 TC in my opinion, which in a one make race, is ok, but when having to compete it doesn't do so great, which brings us to the LM race car, which also handles ok and does what its suppose to do but doesn't have the torque that it should, which brings us to the spoon S2000 which is a surprise in its self, we got to find the right fit, to easy to drive then we have an issue, to hard to drive then it becomes an issue,

OP is updated guys, car list is sorted, apart from the spec's and choice of S2000
 
Last edited:
Can someone run a test of the s2000 models and see what fits? I would but I am in the middle of a 24h Nurburgring race
 
yeah, we are going to sort that in the next few days bud,
 
I might have a test in a mo when i switch on.
 
What's up guys? I'd like to join this series if you are still excepting entries.
 
no worries bud we are just finalizing everything, here's the current series, click here

feel free to join us at spa, this weekend is the final for season 1,
 
So do we have a final power and weight list for these cars? Or at least a recommended spec?

Nevermind, I hadn't read the OP for a while.
 
Back