Bathurst in GT6!

• Thread starter emula
  • 278 comments
Nice find Emula. I was not expecting this trailer but it is fantastic to get it and to also see more of the Audi R18 TDI '11. Super stuff!

Looks absolutely epic....well done PD:tup:đź‘Ť I don't know if they are placeholder sounds or not, maybe someone with more knowledge than me can advise, but it sounded awfully good to me:cheers:

Oh yes! But no V8 supercars?

Dude!!:rolleyes:

Anyone know what car this is in the foreground?(sorry for the quality)

6w22.jpg

Yes!!! though i was hoping we would get to see some V8 supercars when Bathurst is announced... maybe they might reveal them on the Bathurst 1000 weekend... super excited for this track though...

Have we seen the 2013 Shelby GT500 in action yet? Don't remember seeing it in any other videos.

Im pretty sure the Vision GT trailer, the GT500 was doing burnouts at the beginning and it was racing too.

I'm seriously thinking that either those are the sounds they're working at, or PD became 10000x times better at dubbing sounds, they fit perfectly with the cars passing by, or the Pagani onboard cut... :drool:

I'm seriously thinking that either those are the sounds they're working at, or PD became 10000x times better at dubbing sounds, they fit perfectly with the cars passing by, or the Pagani onboard cut... :drool:

If by fit perfectly you mean completely different cars sound exactly the same.

Back