BBCode Colors

• Thread starter Smurfybug
  • 54 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should probably start picking a colour myself. I do it in emails and what not, so may as well here. Not decided which exact colour to use though

which one is better? THIS? or That?

Bold sounds so much better.

bold is always better with colour... still have not decided on whether I should use colour... But I do like this one...

I'd just like to point out:

Code:
[COLOR=#ff0000]Y[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff2600]o[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff4b00]u[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8400]c[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff9600]a[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa900]n[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffde00]h[/COLOR][COLOR=#fff800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=#d8fa00]v[/COLOR][COLOR=#b2fd00]e[/COLOR] [COLOR=#5dff02]t[/COLOR][COLOR=#2eff05]h[/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff07]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff38]m[/COLOR] [COLOR=#00ff9a]a[/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffb4]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffce]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffe8]![/COLOR] [COLOR=#00e8f7]T[/COLOR][COLOR=#00ddff]h[/COLOR][COLOR=#00a9ff]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#0074ff]y[/COLOR][COLOR=#0040ff]'[/COLOR][COLOR=#102bff]r[/COLOR][COLOR=#2115ff]e[/COLOR] [COLOR=#4400ff]f[/COLOR][COLOR=#5600ff]a[/COLOR][COLOR=#6900ff]b[/COLOR][COLOR=#8300ff]u[/COLOR][COLOR=#9e00ff]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#b800ff]o[/COLOR][COLOR=#d000f9]u[/COLOR][COLOR=#e700f2]s[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ec]![/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00d2]![/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00b7]![/COLOR][COLOR=#ff009d]![/COLOR]
And
You can have them all! They're fabulous!!!!

Are in fact the same thing.
Also, you can change fonts. Please be responsible with that :gtpflag:

This is gross. Really gross.

Last edited:
@Famine has chosen his text appearance for a good and logical reason; it has to do with readability. Nobody else seems to be considering that.

I have been writing in the colour for a long time in emails, so I may as well bring it here as well. And the original reason I chose this colour is that it was nicer for me to read extended text (no idea why it was, but it just was)

A while back I had this but stopped using it because I kept forgetting to put it in my posts.

I asked a while ago &
You can install custom fonts on your own computer, and you'll see the text in that font if you use it. However, for everyone else, the custom font will not be displayed (unless they, too, also have that font installed on their system) and the browser will fall back to a (typically ugly) system font or Times New Roman.

A while back I had this but stopped using it because I kept forgetting to put it in my posts.

Is this how it's supposed to look?

upload_2015-7-5_13-17-33.png

Ah, OK. Just making sure I wasn't seeing a broken font.
It's just that unless it's zoomed in it doesn't look great. Going to look at a different font to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back