• Thread starter Mazerati
  • 46 comments

Best Looking?

• Total voters

Mazerati

(Banned)
Italy
Italy, Florence
These are the cars in GT5 which i think are the best looking, which of the 3 do you think wins overall though?

The Maserati, mines in a factory blue with a bodykit on it, forget what Maserati call the upgrade for it, with original alloys in grey. Looks mean

Somebody needs an eye test me thinks.

Masarati, no contest for an Aston Martin. Alfa Romeo, doesn't even have the 2 seat spider from the 60's as an option, the Ferrari possibly one of their least stunning creations.

How about the E-type Jag? Ford GT40? Ferrari California? ............ I don't see the point in ranking cars if they're not definitive in looks.

I voted for the Alfa (because I'm a HUGE fanboy), but the Jaguar XJ13 is by far the best looking car in the game. Make more options next time.

You people have no taste. XJ13 is nowhere near as nice as the 330P4. Astons' design is boring now (simple fact). E-Type isn't that nice, really. And TZ2 carrozata is nicer than anything mentioned from now and before. Hence why it's winning. (:D)

I really like the Maserati. I think it was the first cool looking and fast car I got in this game.

IMHO the Alfa is by far the prettiest of the three...

Ferrari-330-P4_1.jpg
45585.jpg

original
5231313529_7bb65b55af.jpg

maserati-granturismo-1-big.jpg
maserati-granturismo-2-big.jpg

Latest Posts

Back