Beauty Contest

• Thread starter Mazerati
  • 46 comments

Best Looking?

• Total voters
Yes its awesome, but is it beautiful?
I dont think so!

Beautiful?...women are beautiful if you know what I mean. I dont think i would ever call a car beautiful to be honest.

Edit: I think we might be spelling that word wrong. It doesnt look right somehow. lol

Voted for the Alfa Romeo, the race car is so small and is designed traditionally and sophisticatedly. I wish I had more choices to vote what car looks awesome/sexiest. :D

I'm a hipster, I'm too mainstream and I have a terrible taste.

Which is why I went for the Maserati.

The Alfa everyday. The Maserati just looks a bit too...big, and the 330P4 looks good at the front but just huge at the rear. Don't like that. The Alfa just looks good everywhere :D

Somebody needs an eye test me thinks.

Masarati, no contest for an Aston Martin. Alfa Romeo, doesn't even have the 2 seat spider from the 60's as an option, the Ferrari possibly one of their least stunning creations.

How about the E-type Jag? Ford GT40? Ferrari California? ............ I don't see the point in ranking cars if they're not definitive in looks.

Ferrari California?

You were being sarcastic?....right?

In black...because you see less of it.;):sly: I agree with the guy that said Jaguar XJ13,that car is a beauty.👍

Alfa for me, with the Maserati a close second. The Ferrari is butt-ugly. Just kidding, it's okay. Some have mentioned the Jaguar, which isn't on your list. I think the front end of the Jaguar looks like a carp or a big-mouth bass. :ill: :dopey:

No car can be prettier than an Alfa. And this one is right up there. Haven't you learned anything from Top Gear??

In all seriousness, this thing is "bite the back of your hand"-beautiful.

I forgot about the XJ13, great looking car! I have mine in a pearl white type of paint and I used it in a racing series awhile back. The looks of it is awesome and the engine sound is badazz.

For all you people asking "why aren't there more options", i'll say it again; this is a poll revolving around the 3 cars which i class as the 'nicest'. Hence why that ugly Jaguar E-Type-on-steroids Race Car ain't there. Understand? :)

Out of these three, I choose the Alfa! Absolutely magnificent. And not only great looking, it's also a very nice car to drive, which makes it one of my favourites in the entire game. :)

The best looking car in my opinion is the Alfa Romeo 8C, but the Giulia TZ2 is not far behind on my scale. :)

Back