Belgium is a beautiful city...

You are right, it's not a city, it's a tiny village
c4jd.png

Ok ok, too many people are lost, not following daily politics or whatever, so I will explain:

Donald J. Trump, a very smart guy, as he likes to emphazise, said a few month ago: „Belgium is a beautiful city!“

In good tradition with other American Presidents when it came to geography (Slovakia - Slovenia... George W. Bush...).

In the Colone Carnival, a huge party over almost a week with about 3 Million party people, that is ending today, a local band made a song based on that quote: „Cologne is the most beautiful country in the world“.

So it dawned on me: If Belgium is a city, Spa also (like Cologne) must be a country! And therefore it is completely logical:

There will NEVER be a track called Spa in GT Sport. Because it‘s not a city or a track. It‘s a country.

Gee, German humor, I know... much too complicated :lol:

Ok ok, too many people are lost, not following daily politics or whatever, so I will explain:

Donald J. Trump, a very smart guy, as he likes to emphazise, said a few month ago: „Belgium is a beautiful city!“

In good tradition with other American Presidents when it came to geography (Slovakia - Slovenia... George W. Bush...).

In the Colone Carnival, a huge party over almost a week with about 3 Million party people, that is ending today, a local band made a song based on that quote: „Cologne is the most beautiful country in the world“.

So it dawned on me: If Belgium is a city, Spa also (like Cologne) must be a country! And therefore it is completely logical:

There will NEVER be a track called Spa in GT Sport. Because it‘s not a city or a track. It‘s a country.

Now it all makes sense. Dragon Trail is a track at the city of Belgium in the beutiful mediterranian coutry of Spa. Population of 3 million makes this old town feel very intimate and cosy. Town folk love theyr cranes one can see drawind against the beautiful skyline of the Danish Alps.

Ps. PDI has 42 different variations of skyline available for this track. Just to give us something to choose from.

So we have had the Spa all along.. my bad PDI.:cheers:

Spa is overrated as hell imho. I would like to see deep forest or mountain trail first.
Indeed! Exactly my thoughts. I have no idea why people like Spa so much. I prefer Zolder.

This is a link I already made yesterday. Believe me or not, it is the truth.

Yezzz, I was correct in assuming this.

But are you sure Belgium is a country?

If i may quote Sheldon Cooper, " the Germans have always been a comforting people"....
And what that has to do with this thread, i have no idea , but it seems to fit.:boggled:

Here is the reason why Spa will NEVER be in an update:
It‘s a COUNTRY, not a track 💡

Good effort 👍:cheers:👍

about 2 Liters i would guess!

This Thread is a trainwreck! :-D

Yep, which is why it's actually quite funny :gtpflag:

Not sure how relevant this will be but it reminds me alot of some of our lobbies on GT5, I'll try to explain:

When we ran lobbies on GT5 we had alot of 'banter' in some of our lobbies. Banter is like a sub-culture of humour, which some people outside of the UK don't really understand at first, or ever.

Most of them would find it funny, but wouldn't really 'have a go at it' themselves, except for some of the German guys who regularly attended.

But (not being horrible), their 'banter' wasn't that great, in fact, at times, it was as you said (a bit of a trainwreck). But, weirdly, this actually made it really funny.

The more they failed at it the funnier it got, and it sort of created a whole new sub-culture of humour...

Not sure if this helps to explain things, it might be something that's easier to understand when you're listening to it, rather than reading it :confused:

Back