Belgium is a beautiful city...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Majorwolf72
  • 49 comments
  • 3,045 views
I thought you had started on the hefeweizen early.
I wanna know how much weed OP smoked in the morning.

OP doesn‘t drink and isn‘t allowed to smoke weed as the German Army is completely humorless when it comes to drug use.

Then again, yeah, Kölsch is the preferred beer here and there even is a local version called Bönnsch from a micro brewery in Bonn. Naturally, people from Düsseldorf, the „arch enemies“ living about 40 miles away, say that Kölsch actually is donkey pee and swear by their Altbier.

Anyway, all the same to me as I touch neither.
 
Ok ok, too many people are lost, not following daily politics or whatever, so I will explain:

Donald J. Trump, a very smart guy, as he likes to emphazise, said a few month ago: „Belgium is a beautiful city!“

In good tradition with other American Presidents when it came to geography (Slovakia - Slovenia... George W. Bush...).

In the Colone Carnival, a huge party over almost a week with about 3 Million party people, that is ending today, a local band made a song based on that quote: „Cologne is the most beautiful country in the world“.

So it dawned on me: If Belgium is a city, Spa also (like Cologne) must be a country! And therefore it is completely logical:

There will NEVER be a track called Spa in GT Sport. Because it‘s not a city or a track. It‘s a country.

Gee, German humor, I know... much too complicated :lol:

F6F1F503-BF28-4FD1-9659-9705723C4E5F.png
cool starry bra
 
Last edited:
Yeah that’s some British humour there. Just adding to the train wreck.
 
Last edited:
These piece of German Sophistry Humour is proof that we live in a society....
 
OP doesn‘t drink and isn‘t allowed to smoke weed as the German Army is completely humorless when it comes to drug use.

Then again, yeah, Kölsch is the preferred beer here and there even is a local version called Bönnsch from a micro brewery in Bonn. Naturally, people from Düsseldorf, the „arch enemies“ living about 40 miles away, say that Kölsch actually is donkey pee and swear by their Altbier.

Anyway, all the same to me as I touch neither.
this explains it all. By the way, what is spa?
 
These things around SPA are a cancer now, at the moment when the track arrives into an update, i will hate the track because of all of this :boggled:
 
These things around SPA are a cancer now, at the moment when the track arrives into an update, i will hate the track because of all of this :boggled:
when it arrives everyone will bitch and moan about it just like every other update and the game itself.
 
I would have said that this thread has derailed, but I don't think it was on rails to begin with.
 
Back